People talk about colonising space, underground colonies...

People talk about colonising space, underground colonies, colonising the ocean and even terraforming Antarctica to make it more 'green', but what about colonising Earth's atmosphere? Why don't we get away from the niggers and Muslims by living in floating cities?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_airship
youtube.com/watch?v=EFhU3VppaAU
youtube.com/watch?v=LMbI6sk-62E
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=kNpUl2U1BqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow meme so epik :-DD

It's not really doable until we have some way of alternate propulsion.

Fuck off, poo-pusher.

:'DD man haha

Probably because in their murder obsessed lives, they will find some destructive way to destroy floating city's because muh white infidels

Not if we build our floating cities in the stratosphere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_airship
So you build a zeppelin the size of the Queen Mary, pump the air out of the flotation chambers and up she rises.

>floating cities

and how are they going to float, pray tell?

See the post I just made? You pump the air out of the flotation chambers and the vacuum causes lift. No Helium or Hydrogen needed.

>floating cities
They talk about this with the planet Venus because you can easily float on such a thick atmosphere. Not on Earth.

how heavy is a floating city?

how much energy will your pump consume to pump enough air to float billions of tons?

until you can answer these questions, your fantasy remains deplorable.

>get to cloud city
>greeted by this
>throw self over edge

With available technology 500 tons.

>an airship with a given envelope thickness the total mass of the envelope only increases with the square of the dimensions, whereas the enclosed volume increases with the cube of the dimensions)- meaning that larger airships have relatively higher lifting-capacities thanks to needing to devote relatively less mass to the envelope material compared to their size...

how many people live on a floating city? say 20,000? that alone is more than 1,500 tons.

Like rafting boats together at sea. 500 tons per moduleX1,000.

Because Jews.

Well a great topic, it probably will never happen.

The fact that it would require some sort of insane propulsion system along with a very advanced computer system to keep it stable and a float is another thing.

I could only see some sort of system of possible tethers, but again it would not be even remotely possible with our technology.

Right now and for future years it probably won't happen. I'd say until we discovered a planet with a better atmosphere and had massive technology leaps

We haven't been to earth's second moon yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=EFhU3VppaAU

wtf i love space elevators now

this

youtube.com/watch?v=LMbI6sk-62E
unless you gain the abilty to manipulate gravity or magic it is just inefficient. You could hang a tower off one of these rings.

bump

Bioweapons that target Races & Sex's could be made/used to wipe groups out. "Utopia's" always fail, but you can come close to one without it failing.

[Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Ocean & Underground bases already exist, Terraforming(It can be done with organisms, machines & Atmosphere changing) is connected to Geo-Engineering/Warfare & Secret Space programs already are going on.

Dude like lets build cities in the sky what could possibly go wrong?

Because that has been humanities goal since the beginning. Go read some history books desu

Atlantis, Albion, Elysium, Jannah, Heaven, Valhalla

FRAAANNNKKKKKKK

Fuck off from my thread, you larping faggot.

Not in an atmosphere but orbiting at 17,000 mph(7.66 km/s) in low Earth orbit could work. you would have to worry about shit hitting tho. probably would be better off just moving to mars or the moon lol.

All my Information is Truth, never been a Larper.

I'm very good with Power Structures.

>All my information is true
Such as you not being sure if somebody was a shill when they were just a "shill" with their trip off, despite your claims that you know what people type before they post and can watch them.

Because Jews are pulling us down

>All my Information is Truth

When you say shit like that, it INSTANTLY pulls up a red flag that tells me that shit like this

>never been a Larper

is fucking false.

>All my Information is Truth

Creating a dust atmosphere that would help shield us from radiation and smaller debris on the moon might be possible. It could also help space craft land with the increased drag and provide some insulation from the heat/cold of space. but it would be dark as fuck under this dust layer and the dust might clump together like a snow ball rolling down a hill. what do you guys think?

Good idea.

I knew what that guy was doing the whole time, all I had to do was wait for him to reveal himself.

As I said, never been a Larper.

The "Flesh Eating Beetles" are a PMC/Security Force that works with/for me. "Behind the Curtain" is where they operate & they have access to a wide variety of Weapons(Some of which can level multiple city blocks & keep construction crews busy) & Individuals.

One of the "Beetles" formerly used to work in the Black Market. Humans are broken down & everything has a price, including Spinal Fluid.

>I knew what that guy was doing the whole time
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
As I recall, you kept responding to his user posts after he revealed himself.

What makes you think we don't have those already?

>PMC/Security Force that works with/for me.

But based Lando is based :DD

Pseudoscience garbage. You might as well be a shitskin who thinks it's a great idea to attach a skyscraper to an asteroid in orbit around earth.

We more then have the tech to colonize the oceans, oil companies already do this for research purposes, we've had entire threads dedicated to that, the facilities they build look cramped af and afaik can't supported more then ~a dozen people at once, but still.

you must be too fat to swim in the ocean

pic related

>hiring PMC
You're either a super paranoid multi-milionaire or LARP
I'll pick the second.

fug wrong pic

point is, we've got underwater colonization down, we just need to get around to doing it large scale

We won't have the resources or the luxury of focusing on something like colonizing space until we get rid of all the niggers.

This.

if this was accurate then china would already be doing it

Reporting in from Saudi
Enjoy:
youtube.com/watch?v=kNpUl2U1BqE

>saudis
>into space
the jews aren't gonna let you get ahead of them tho