Cop hate thread

No bootlicking cucks allowed
youtu.be/UNqVnmbmAO8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4D7jmwP54Lo
youtu.be/l6FNvENuGuk
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah that's pretty gay

I agree bootlickers are faggots

>maybe if we use their symbols and memes they'll fall for our tricks!
worst part is you faggots fall for it lol

What if the cop is black? Checkmate BLM!

>keep the people safe
>help people all the time
>catching bad guys

stop hating us, we just do our job.

>I love my based cops for upholding the judeo-masonic regime of america
No good cops faggot

Nigger pigs are just pigs with shit coloring
youtu.be/4D7jmwP54Lo

Well cops do kill niggers so they aren't all bad

>t. nazbol
/leftypol/ plz

Bump. The only thing cops are good for is killing niggers and the only thing niggers are good for is killing cops. Remember the 5 words.

You fell for the propaganda
Pigs actually kill whites at a far higher rate relative to their crime rates
Niggers are killed a lot less per police encounter

I bet you'd let a cop fuck your wife if he asked cuck

please return to radditz now, you wont find any upboats here.

>y-your reddit
Not an argument bootlicker

Blind order followers should be considered the least among a civilised society. Such people should be considered psychopathic and fucking dangerous.

Also, they pay taxes like income tax, right? But they are paid with tax revenue so they are NET TAX NEGATIVE and are therefore STEALING purchasing power by having money for their salaries simply printed which adds to the national debt which in turn reduces the purchasing power of all currencies in circulation. They (along with all public sector "workers") are new age communists. They are on the same payroll as welfare recipients.

So why do you guys hate cops so much?

i don't like them, but antifa is worse.

This
Cucks actually pay out of their own wallet to have half retarded power tripping assholes wield authority over them

Well you kinda have to pay taxes to live in a country.

Bring it on IRS

Cops are necessary, but in the end they are people with the same faults and more chances to be corrupt.

Are you surprised that someone who is tempted daily and who has a low chance of being discovered gives in?

Because they're degenerate scum who get caught by the police.
>ay man i was jus tryin to smoke some 420 XD fuck pigs!

Spare change?

England didn't even have a government police force till the 19th century

yes it is you fucking retard. your opinions and speech patterns are completely derived from reddit. you are an emptyheaded white boy faggot and you NEED to go back. this white noise shitposting does nothing good.

>user got a parking ticket: The Thread

>Plz fuck my wife I'll gladly give you more money since the bribes you get from spic gangs aren't enough
>Oh no 50 cops died in a year this is a tragedy #BlueLivesMatter

>I don't have an argument

You need to be older than 18 to post here

did they have a private/locally organized police force instead? Just curious, this is the first I've heard of this.

What if i told you alot of cops join because they want to help keep their city and community safe?

Go back to r/T_D
They'd be more willing to fellate your based cop friends with you

Yeah fuck the police! I love BASED BLACKS

>i cant think good so i'll just report this meme over and over
once you get humiliated enough you will reveal yourself as a totes sick troll that totally owned everyone.

All the cops do is rob people, rape women, and kill whoever their corrupt politician buddies tell them to kill

Fuck cops

It was organized locally with watchmen and constables

Cops aren't upholding the laws that make a nation a nation. They are upholding laws that wreck nations. There would be no immigration problems if cops upheld national laws.

They only have to uphold the COMMON LAW. That is law that has a victim (usually). If there is no victim there is no crime (usually). But cops these days have been given the power to uphold statutes (without your consent) and issue tickets when you fail to stick to these statutes - which is fucking dangerous when the state is insolvent and the revenue raised by these tickets go to pay for public services and pay the interest on the debt and such like.

Typically, as long as you don't hurt anyone or steal their shit you are within the law and police have no reason to hassle you, but these days they can inconvenience you for literally anything and too few people know their rights and the role of the police and the law for society to see police as a problem and thats why the west is fucked.

>I still don't have an argument

What, maybe in your country but in America i dont see cops doing that.

>f-fucking pigs! I just wanted to 420 blaze it!
as you get older you'll start respecting cops, don't worry. Remember this thread in 5 years time and you'll be embarassed at yourself

(You)s are not upvotes you braindead faggot.

>fell for the propaganda
>has a hammer and sickle flag
wew lad, you should reconsider your life while cooling down from the temper tantrum you're throwing cause you got cucked like a little boy when the scary police officer gave you a speeding ticket last night and you couldn't do anything about it.

Grow the fuck up and just avoid cops like the plague

I'm not a druggy I actually have a sense of personal responsibility for myself
youtu.be/l6FNvENuGuk

you ancestors came to america for a good life (unless your black then probably not) they consented so you did not have to

Why can't we hate both? If it wasn't for blacks we wouldn't need so many god damn police.

More useless shitposting I see
Come back with an argument
I just gave you statistics and all you did was Ad hominem
Why can't bootlickers justify their cuckoldry?

I'm British.
and I still didn't consent and neither did you.

Oh, well im dumb, well why dont you move to alaska? And build a cabin in the woods in the middle of nowhere, THEN you wont be governed

Shitposting of 4 chan THIS IS UNHEARD OF

Brush your teeth.

>just gave you statistics
Nice citations, faggot.

He's acting like shitposting is an argument

convincing public it's a cop v black thing not a cop v citizen thing was huge win

These are both good advice.

Just watch out for wolves and moose.

I'm sure you already know about the relative crime rates

Im sure you know there is alot more white people

locally appointed lawmen, even if just the mayor's or lord's brutes are still cops.

Because it's silly to lump in all police departments into one entity. We have a highly decentralized police system in America. Also the cops are overwhelmingly pro Trump.

I bet you'd let a nigger fuck your wife if he asked cuck

Exactly. Now that its been made out to be big bad whitey cop killing the innocent dindu, all the tradcon/stormniggers started sucking cop dick at double speed. They fell for the bait.

Learn statistics faggot niggers are responsible over 40% of the murder rate in the nation
The higher up you go in government authority the worse they are
I'd rather have a sheriff than a fed
Local police have better accountability while feds don't have any accountability
Look at Waco, Ruby Ridge
Oklahoma City bombing was justified against those federal pigs

user raids hwndu...
Shia assualts user...
user: o-officer, sh-sh-shia hit me!

t. cop loving cuckold

I've always liked cops though. Cops don't try to take my rights away, politicians do.

Who do you think defends and carries out the whims of those politicians

t. nigger loving cuckold

Who do you think defends those niggers?

>learn statistics faggot
>has a soviet flag

How the fuck is civil forfeiture even legal? Cops can just take your property/cash if they SUSPECT you are doing something illegal.

I'm a pirate now
How does an ad-hominem invalidate the statistics?

Those moose are no joke.

America is a shattered country with many different factions operating inside it. Cops are a faction separate from the American people. They protect and promote themselves and themselves only, their priority is not defending Americans. They are no different than a street gang.

Idk matey, im just bored and dont give any fuggs

And also arrest drunk drivers and rapists.
You're an idiot

Has a politician himself every threatened you with violence for noncompliance?
Without enforcement agents, government goons can't goon on you.

It shouldn't be but the past several decades have shown that the government doesn't care what is and isn't constitutional and is more than willing to fuck over their citizens if they can get away with it
There is absolutely no accountability
Federal agencies are the worst but you get shit all the way to the bottom
The whole apparatus is diseased from the top down

What are you, fucking 12?

literally only niggers hate cops

Yes they do such a good job arresting felons who deserve it
Oh wait we have federal agencies selling drugs and weapons to criminal organizations

Is the only way to have people around whose job it is to respond to bad things you don't like to have money extorted from the whole population?

Do you believe that?

>bootlicker
Confirmed 15 year old antifa wannabe faggot

>Whites are about 60% of the population.
>Niggers are nowhere near 30%.

This schematic makes sense compared to their respective crime rates.

yeah because nazis were so clearly anti-authoritarian...?

powerful digits

>America is run by jews
>jews make all the laws
>jews make all the big decisions
>police enforce laws made by jews
>police protect jewish interests at home
>military protects jewish interests abroad
>I love the police!
>I love the military!

Good goy

Cops are literally white niggers.
> Have a weapon on you
Get shot
> Be unarmed
Get shot
> Move too quickly
Get shot
> Move too slowly
Get shot
> Look them in the eye
Get shot
> Avoid Eye Contact
Get shot

>muh personal responsibility
That doesn't mean anything. You've developed private infrastructure? Built your own schools with your own curriculum? Insured and secured the money you've invested in your own stock market? Acquired your own private water source that you personally filter and treat? Carrying a handgun that you can barely hit shit with beyond 10m doesn't count.

Not an argument.

How often are armed, non-retarded white people shot compared to black people?

Lmao more ad hominem
You'd think you'd have an argument if you are so confident in your beliefs but all I've seen is bootlickers insult me ITT
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf
>i-it's not an argument if I say it isn't
Cops enforce laws made by groups against the interests of people like yourself and you pay for them out of your own wallet. This is supreme cuckoldry

Yes

Yea no, shill

>you better not criticize cops or I'll call you a nigger! You don't want to be called a nigger, do you!?

the only problem i really have on cops is
>arresting little kid lemonade stands
>supporting the drug war
other then that pigs are all right

So long as the police work for ZOG then I'm not in support of them.

So you're fine with authority as long as it doesn't benefit the kikes? So having your interent censored by the Norks or alcohol banned by the Iranians is fine since kikes don't run the countries? I doubt it. Sounds like you're an angsty 12 year old that just parrots muh joos to avoid using your underdeveloped brain.