Lauren Southern needs our help after Patreon, being the kikes they are, unfairly banned her from the platform...

Lauren Southern needs our help after Patreon, being the kikes they are, unfairly banned her from the platform. We need to support free speech and the efforts of those like Lauren to redpill the younger generation. Please donate to her Bitcoin address: 1PWjYShxTDjEAN7bo79oibXFzEPkSWb4jX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guys she just got a bf
Its over, the dream is dead

>Lauren Southern needs our help

nope,fuck her

bump, she's really done a lot for the movement, I just donated what I could to help her out. It's the last I can do.

Do you think they fucked yet?

fyi: that's not her BTC address.

Poo-tin pls

Is this the end of her career?

I'm certain that 90% of her followers are beta e-orbiters and now that she's certified getting dicked down by some euro-chad, the support will stop.

Will even the Finn stand for this betrayal?

he's preparing to kill her

please to help the jewess get more shekels

retarded teenagers from Kentucky can't into reading comprehension and can't control their autistic hate for random blonde internet grills

We can help by buying her book! Here's a sample of one of the 90 (ninety) full pages therein.

who?

wow 90 pages....

wow

Awwww, poor Finnanon.

Same. Kekistan needs us! MAGA!

This bitch is getting more pussy than us, fuck that.

How will Lauren ever recover from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0

I hope it's Dr. Murdoch.

Finncuck must be spinning in his grave

>exposed midriff

I am diamonds

ew

Calling other people beta orbiters won't chance the fact you yourself haven't talked to a women in atleast 3 weeks

Sorry guys she's a lesbian.

I bet she has haemorrhoids