refinery29.uk/2017/07/162979/first-same-sex-muslim-wedding-uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Habibi
a
b
i
b
i

The KKK's Niqaabs were white! Just sayin....

Nope, they're only habibi if they take off their veils.

Just go to /sg/ that's where they congregate

Here's me in a local car show with my hilux rat rod

Not a Muslim but, an atheist.

Enjoy getting lynched

Sup, I'm a quarter Chechen, Russian, French, and English. Sunni, and lived in Canada since I was 8 months old.

Islam is decent but basically becomes a dick sizing contest over who is the most pious. Sharia law works amazingly well in unmodernized nations, but in the west I'm not sure it would at all.

Hello

whaddaya want cuck?

Al andalus here

ewww i hate nazguls. i mean how stupid you should be for wearing that garbage bag.

Allahu Akbar

expecting many German and Swedish flags and that one angry Turk roach

t.christcuck """""crusader"""""

Muslims of Sup Forums. Please go back to your countries! You are too primitive to live like us westerners. I wish you the best but you need to go back!

Respect. A Paki with brains.

You leave our beloved andalus

Don't worry spaniard. After I graduate, I promise I'll go back.

Have fun with your degeneracy and stuff...

Salam

Pretty sure, he'll blow up pretty soon bruv. Majority of those isis-fags were actually pretty librul before they killed people and stuff. Actual fundamentalists are too busy saving themselves instead of worrying about degenerates.

kek

Does ex-((((muslim))) count?

damn kuffar

>roach

Also kuffar is plural

ungrateful palestinian dog I bet you are pro pflp or israel

That is your perverted Polish world view, Yank.
We are a Christian Nation.

Since when does Trudeau browse Sup Forums.

I am fatah not ((((hamas))))

>135663077
Not anymore lol

oh shit I fell into OP's trap, he is gonna open fire and kill us all

sorry, damn kafir

piece of shit fake muslims, jew cock sucker whore,,,did you ever helped palestine?degenerate satan worshiper gayman,,,or too busy killing western childeren and raping women to help your"brothers" in palestine? degusting hypocrite fag

europen "muslim" biggest hypocriet ever, all to please king schlomo dick

Better

LA ILAHA ILLALLAH, MUHAMMADUR RASOOL ULLAH

>((((fatah))))
youtube.com/watch?v=8W4E-M1UewI

Do you ex-muslims still hate jews?

no

>europen "muslim" biggest hypocriet
you live in belgium fucking retarded takfiri

The lesser of all evils

you deserve everything you will get when israel betrays you , jews cannot be trusted idiot cuck

i am Muslim, but i am neither a nigger, arab or turkshit

please don´t confuse the religion with the subhuman scum in the middle east

i am open for a serious conversation about my religion, wich knows no race and also knows no terrorism

abbas is a kafir, rather a jew than that hypocrit kafir abbas.

Salam brothers

dis
gus
ting
mongrel
i bet your mom is the white one isn't she? filthy white racemixing whore.
filthy mutt

stay MAD wh*te beta

hahaha, I laughed.

sanırım polden ketlendik :DDDDD tirad açamıyorum ip abuse diyor :DDDD

sura 9:5 and following
explain how this is peaceful: pay jizya, get converted by the sword or die by the sword

explain genesis

only extremists take it literally, in all 3 book religions

genesis doesnt teach killing unbelievers

>only extremists take it literally

you said you were open for discussion, i asked a simple question. instead of answering you point out to the old testament. not the topic. but this is the problem. since the quran hasnt been reformed all this shit is allowed to happen cuz "allah wills it and its good". i know both, radicals and "moderate" ones.

kom deg til helvete ut av Norge din ekle forræder.

You know, I'd love you guys if you took pride in your country and killed the cartels, you're just like us outside of that whole "we won't fix a problem so bad we're as poor as mexico" thing.

As-salam alaykum brothers.

[spoiler] My parents are doctors in the NHS, and not the type of Muslim doctors that snip off the clitorises of newborn girls[/spoiler]

...Yet.

Islam is not possible to be reformed. It is not like Christianity where you can pick and choose the teachings. Either you follow everything or you follow nothing.

That said there is leeway in how you interpret the religion. But no matter how you interpret it, we will always hate fags, degenerates and cuckolds. Even the most secular or traditionalist Muslim states imprison or kill homos.

Ibadi master race

Salaam =)

This verse is about what to do with a people who broke a peace treaty with you, and the context is when the Meccans slaughtered a group of unarmed Pilgrims after a peace treaty was ratified to allow for Pilgrimage. 9:3 tells Muslims to warn disbelievers of a painful punishment. 9:4 tells Muslims to not bother people who they have a peace treaty with, and to stick to the treaty until it has ended, as long as the other party keep up their end. Once the treaty is over it can be renewed or whatever, this isnt a "When it's over kill them" sort of thing. 9:5 - basic warfare behaviour when a peace treaty has been breached or doesn't exist - this isn't the complete list of do's and don't btw.. 9:6 commands Muslims to not only grant protection to non-Muslims if they want it (yes even in the middle of a war), but to deliver them to a place of safety. 9:7 further emphasises the importance of adhering to peace treaties - if non-Believers are upright to us, we must be upright to them. 9:8 Pure and simple truth.

Islamic warfare is the most humane form of warfare. Our world would be so much better if the biggest warmongering countries practised Islamic warfare. This would mean caring for humans much more than what our warmongering leaders would feel comfortable with, and profits would be stifled, so we have a shitshow of dead civilians.

Ulan abarttık galiba :DD

türkiye'nin yarısı ketlenmiş yarısı duruyor Sup Forums'de :DDDD
TÜRKLER NE GÖT YAKTI BE :DDDDDDD

Who fucking cares about Europe I heard it's like 10% gay. How fuck is that possible?

What do you muslims think of western "muslims" who drink/ party/ associate with kafirs like me? How will you view them if you establish your caliphate?

nice meme flag.

Justin ??? is that you again???????

>You know, I'd love you guys if you took pride in your country and killed the cartels, you're just like us outside of that whole "we won't fix a problem so bad we're as poor as mexico" thing.

Trust me, Mexicans don't like the cartels either and the government protects them like children. As far as killing them, we don't have guns like they do.

Good goy, keep believing the (((propaganda)))

It's strange not existing

Show habibi feet.

Fucking SLUTS i can see their eyes ... arent they supposed to have some kind of nets there?

They are not even wearing gloves. So lewd it's ought to be 100% haram.

>now with 100% eco friendly scrap parts

They are simply misguided. We don't have any special grievance with them, and most of them wake up and have their religious awakening at some point or another, particularly as they get older.

I myself was somewhat similar, although I did not live a degenerate lifestyle, I was a vocal ex-Muslim for a long-time. Funnily enough, I discovered Sup Forums, it redpilled me on issues like fags and degeneracy, and that's how I came back to Islam.

If your a Muslim can you jump off a cliff plz thanks.

And likewise, in regards to non-Muslims, if you are willing to leave us alone and allow us to live how we want, we have no problem with you, at least that is my personal opinion of it.

If you want to impose foreign ideologies and beliefs on the Islamic world, be they whatever - Communism, Democracy, etc, then we are forced to resist against you. But even then I disapprove of terrorist attacks committed against civilians, especially as they often kill people sympathetic to Muslims.

You angry he forgot to mention the Leaf?

Reformation happened in Christianity because the pope turned the church into a buy your way into heaven scheme. It started as a way of getting back to what was right.

Also

The First Gay Muslim Wedding Was Just Celebrated In The UK
refinery29.uk/2017/07/162979/first-same-sex-muslim-wedding-uk

Every so often a reform needs to come...