She has a point

She has a point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what point?

Virtue signalling to her liberal base who all love Harry Potter for some reason...

hahahahahaha this can't be real

>resistance
She's British. She can fuck right off and mind her own business.

Wait, didn't Harry beat Voldemort simply because she wrote he defeated him. She does know Harry is a fictitious character she made up right?

Southerncucks are stupid inbred niggers.

Why don't you tell me more about how the North are the bad guys, kek.

No she doesn't
Why are liberals so concerned with "defeating trump?" Just vote him out on the next election cycle if you feel that strongly against him. He's far from the "opressive hate fuled bigot" the left keep trying to paint him as. Memes aside he's a typical conservative president

JK Rowling is a vile piece of virtue signalling shit!

Anyone else tired of liberal idiots comparing reality to children's books?

She is shilling so hard for the pedos it really makes me wonder about that woman

The British people are such cucks. They're even protesting Trump's state visit. It would be great if the US put sanctions on trade to the UK after Brexit then they'd truly be fucked lol

Harry need to kill himself to defeat voldecuck though.

I will defeat trump like I defeated homelessness

>in a fictional world

With poor writing, continuities and major glaring plot holes?

She's become Dolores Umbridge

This. He should start an embargo.

>Just like when good guy beats bad guy!
Gay, villains need real depth and motivation, very few people are truly evil. Just manipulative and selfish, like the jews

By destroying pieces of his soul and then turning him into dust after a shitty CGI fight?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>We'll defeat trump together! Go get em guys!
>*hides in millionaire mansions secured with personal guards and large fences with electronic deterrence systems located in the safest most un-diverse part of the city*

When will she embrace diversity and not be an islamophobic nazi by taking refugees into her over 40 room mansion?

>I can't tell the difference between reality and fiction

With retarded asspulls?

>DUDE LMAO, just get an extra life because greatest dark wizard of all time accidentally put a piece of his soul into you without knowing it.

It's ironic that she criticizes Trump's twitter shenanigans yet all she does is shitpost on twitter all day starting arguments with random people.

you will collect horcruxes or somehing?
never read your garbage you stupid cunt

How long til colleges just give in and start teaching Harry Potter and Star Wars in History class?

What about Mugabe, and Erdogan? And the unpleasant leaders of central Asia?
Or Isis basically
Or Venezuelan hunger
Or mudbloods shitting up wizarding society

>451k retweets, 1.1 million likes

Because if trump manages to nominate one more Supreme Court justice, it'll be a conservative majority for several decades. If he manages to nominate 2 more, probably for the rest of their lives. That's the real reason they're so panicked, because Trump's threatening their one method of power: courts. Remember, every liberal culture war victory was won in courts, not through elected politicians.

noooo doggo is stuck
help the doggo!

Those dogs always look like they are having fun

this woman is the worst woman tehre is? It's possible

You're not allowed to have pointy things in Bongland

>making parallels with a fantasy novel.

I use shadilay.

I'm tired of liberals existing.

Ha

Yes but don't push it otherwise doggos will be not so doggo

So liberals are going to search for the seven pieces of Trump's shattered soul and destroy them?

Gonna defeat trump same way how fictional character defeated fictional character in fiction

why not

Pure cringe.

Shouldn't she be taking in those refugees in her mansions?

She isn't even American.
What a whore.
I hate brits so much

I remember when liberals did not like anything that suggested a political leader should be killed, because that might incite actual violence -- that was back when the leader was a good liberal.

They seem to have changed their tune.

>mfw a celebrity makes a political statement

These "she's right you know", "so powerful", etc threads are really starting to grind my jimmies

fpbp

Isn't it great? It's been epic to watch "principled" advocates of nonviolence turn out to have been lying scum, and the "reality-based" community become completely detached from reality. And by "epic" I mean "irritating", but it's better than not having known them to be liars.

There's no shitty deus ex machina and a trilogy of mcgiffins in real life. Children's book writer should stay out of politics.

Really, I wish people wouldn't b8 that way, it's not even real b8 it's just some sort of ironic shitposting.
Just make a thread, you don't have to put "BTFO!" in the header to get (you)s.

>Harry defeated Voldemort
Even in the fantasy world she created Rowling still needs straight white men to the work.

We don't like her either

Oops. Shes actually hitler sweetie

LOL that was fiction you idiot!

Lefties are terrified of the sea change signalled by Trump. A few hours ago there was a thread near the top of r/politics called "the gop is now the party of kid rock" or something. Read those comments, they are angry, bitter and terrified because a half retarded white rapper whose only qualification is openly liking America is likely going to cuck them out of another seat in the senate.

It's shareblue you fucking retard

Yeah I don't think they're that clever, you've seen them try and meme right? I think the more generalized shitposting we see most often comes from other boards using us as the new Sup Forums, come here and fuck around for an hour or so then back to your homeboard. I don't dispute we have actual shills, but we have a lot more regular shitposters I think.

I once met a Democrat who unironically thought that social issues should only be decided by the courts. Like a congressional vote on gay marriage or tranny bathrooms or something should be illegal.

Sort of an interesting argument I guess. The tl;dr is that civil righta shouldnt be subjected to the tyranny of the majority. I still think shit like that isn't the place of the federal government and should be decided in state legislatures. Mostly because I'd prefer not to live around degenerates and wish they'd stuck with their own in cuck states like California and New York

>inciting violence against the President of the US because of black-and-white morality in a children's book
Liberals everyone.

What the fuck is this about?

Dark Lord Potter forum needs to make a come back

Why the Fuck does a Brit give a shit who the AMERICAN president is?!
Who cares about her opinion?
Next she will be discussing if toilet paper should go over or under the roll. Who gives a shit what this Fantasy writes thinks about???

Sheev did nothing wrong.

REESE MOGG AND KID ROCK WHAT A FUTURE

>HP
Hwhite Power?

>Hwhite Power?
Yet another symbol of white supremacy.

Anybody who cares who this ancient cunt is or gives a fuck about some shitty book they read while they were waiting for their atari to load while they were a boy several decades ago can fuck off.
Once a bitch gets to her age she should stay off the fucking Internet and feed ducks or whatever.

Sounds like the British are trying to interfere with American democracy. Surely this needs investigating.

JK ROWLING NEXT IN LINE FOR THE TRUMP CURSE LIST.

How's your gay Paki Prime Minister, MacCuck?

Y'all are gullible as fuck and just as retarded as SJWs. This is a fake tweet.

can't we just (((culturally appropriate))) harry potter ourselves?

I mean we just need a slogan like "NO MUDBLOODS - IN EUROPE" over like a picture of a group of muzzies in europe

or maybe "KILL MUDBLOODS - SAVE EUROPE" yeah im liking that one more

>voldemort dindu nothing he wuz a good half-blood wanted to save wizards n shiet

fuck off Rowling, go write some more children books

Since when do the mentally ill have a point? Let alone the senile and bipolar..?
Reminder: Women can't be Redpilled.
Oh and Hairy Putter is for faggots.

She can't. They got rejected by critics.

nigger

In the realm of fiction?

So, news headlines?

Two thunderbolts in one character.

Kek.

>attack him because you can't attack the substance of his post
Hint: it's because he's right. Fuck off loser

I don't understand this reference because I'm not a (((fiction queer))) who goes to movies with his brown friends like a lot of you on this fictionnigger-infested board

Literally who? Exactly.

No asshole, by destroying his horcuxes and sabotaging his magic wand.

Drumpf doesn't even know magic, He is finished.

Did he died?

So in order to defeat trump you have to:
>have your parents killed/deported by Trump personally, with you only surviving by your mothers sacrifice and love which will temporarily defeat him (ie bad media rep for trump)
>destroy all the hocruxes of trump, everything he poured his soul into. That means you have to destroy all his buisnesses, his reputation, his kids....
>lastly you have to sacrifice yourself since you too are a hocrux. Having survived conatct with Trump hasn't left you unharmed/innocent. You have part of his soul in yourself. The only person to defeat Trump is party Trump himself.

also you need some kind of weird connection between your wand and his, in order to survive all of this

tl;dr: the only way to defeat trump is plot armour

That doggo was part of the Philadelphia experiment.

>Drumpf doesn't even know magic, He is finished.
I know you're just LARPing but--then how can he be Voldermort?

>tell me more about how the North are the bad guys
The Jews are the bad guys. They wanted to break the South off from the Union so they could create a slave colony that extended to Brazil with Havana as it's capital. Jews dominated the slave trade and owned many of the plantations. See Knights of the Golden Crircle(Freemason's of the Jacobin variety). Also, leading successionist Judah P. Benjamin, jew senator from New Orleans, known as the Brains of the South and number 2 man to Jefferson Davis. Before he could be tied to Lincoln's assassination, he burnt all his papers and hopped a boat for London and were he was well received and fasttracked through the BAR.
Also, given the strength of the U.S. there was no other country that could wage a successful war against the U.S. so to create a balance of power in which wars could be waged - war is the Jews harvest - they needed break the country in two.
To make sure that it went according to plan, zog had moved military assets into Canada(England) and into Mexico(France), but before they could intervene, the Tsar of Russia sent ships to aid Lincoln. Seems he was interested in the U.S. experiment of self-government.
So the Jews changed tactics and threw the war in favor of the north and sought to take power of the South through reparations and reconstruction. Lincoln tried to put the breaks on their plan and go easy on the South, so the Jews killed him. Lincoln was the best friend the South had at the time.
Do you even history?

she writes fictional stories for children and weak minded adults who live in a fantasy land

she knows this and takes advantage of their diminished or undeveloped mental state

Reminder that this cunt made an entire house evil simply because they represent ambition.

Rowling is a hack and should be shunned.