>know atleast 200 trannies
>probably 50-60% are suicidal to some degree
>probably 80% are depressed
>90% have huge self perception and self loathing issues
>40% have self harmed atleast twice
>probably 70% have or do abuse drugs
>probably something like 60% have some kind of personality disorder

Those numbers are very rough estimates but they should be within +/- 10%
Its very interesting interacting with all of them. Had one threaten to carve my name into her arm the other day because i planned to talk to a girl he had a crush on.

No reasonable person can spend a large amount of time in a tranny circle and not come to the conclusion that it is a mental ilness. Saying otherwise is literally just ignoring the pain and suffering they are living with.

And no, im not going to reveal how i know so many i dont want to be doxxed.

You stick yer dick in any of them?

>atleast 200 trannies

I have had sex with 3

/thread

kys sinner

Why do you know so many trannies and why is all the first page slide threads of black cocks, trannies and kill whitey?

>Why do you know so many trannies
Cant really say. Some of them i know irl, some of them only through discord.

What do you think about the awan situation? Are you sliding it on purpose?

No shit it's a mental illness. The fact that about 45% of trannies have attempted suicide is more than enough proof of this. Of course, libtards draw from these statistics the retarded conclusion that it's all because people are mean to them; that there is no mental illness involved. Sad.

That's pretty degenerate famalam

>know atleast 200 trannies
the chad tranny knower

how the fuck can you know 200 of them?

S T E W I N G

if i wanted to i could easily have a trap harem. They really do lust over chad dicks.

iv had sex with both real women and traps/trannies and honestly sometimes the trannies are better in bed because they are so eager to please and arent spoiled expecting you to do 100% of the work.

>about the awan situation?
dont know anything about it senpai, link me relevant info.

how do you know 200 trannies?

absolutely disgusting
how was it? Fucking an open wound?

god damnit user now I must seek immediate side surgery

I have never had sex with a post op tranny but i might get the chance sometime in the future.

they arent hard to find if you know where to look and a lot of them come to me when they have problems because i am a good listener.

How the fuck do you know so many trannies? Do you spend your life in fag bars? I've literally maybe met like 1 or 2 trannies in my entire life.

why the fuck do you bother conversing with them?

>if you know where to look
So you're actively seeking out trannies to associate with and fuck?

Plan to be a psychologist one day and they are excellent training desu. I come across everything from Bpd to multiple personality disorders. If i ever go for a masters i might write a thesis on the prevalence of other mental health problems in the transgender population.

I dont seek out trannies for the purpose of fucking them it just happens sometimes. Most of them are my freinds i guess you could say.

Also because

>>probably 50-60% are suicidal to some degree
>>probably 80% are depressed
% have huge self perception and self loathing issues
% have self harmed atleast twice
>>probably 70% have or do abuse drugs
>>probably something like 60% have some kind of personality disorder
just like real women

The only way this is acceptable is if you are HIV positive and fucking them bareback

>would intentionally stick penis into an open wound on a tranny
kys you fucking disgusting nigger

Honestly most of them look kinda gross but this one in particular looks extremely realistic and im curious as to how it compares to the real thing. Its ok if you hate me for it i couldnt care less.

im clean, got tested since my last sexual partner

Why do you have a natsoc flag if you're friends with and fuck trannies? It's ironic how a lot of your natsocs give us nazbols shit but you're fucking transvestites. Shouldn't you be working towards overman status instead of being a degenerate?

honestly i just picked a random flag to post im not really a nazi , though i do want to protect the existence of my people and a future for white children.

So what are you?

Tranny are like anorexics. They are mentally deranged. As to why we have to accept their delusion.

Easy. Demon possession. The devil wants to destroy the west and the synagogue of Satan follows his will.

Some hate i guess yes, but dont try to spin it too much. Your disgusting, just disgusting. I dont hate a turd, its just fucking disgusting and full of nasty shit that I dont want anywhere near me.

Well what do you expect when there is a huge amount of delusional mentally ill people running around untreated?

I think it's about hate-fucking.

I know why. You are a trap youself.

STEW AND BREW

Fair enough
i gues im mostly centrist except when it comes to foreign policy im pretty right.

tfw i was on kageshi when she did that
tfw diaperplay is not the worst thing i saw her do

Holy fuck what is the context of this degeneracy?

>i gues im mostly centrist except when it comes to foreign policy im pretty right.
So basically a neocon. Gotcha.

Please tell more

She has a huge scat fetish

The context is that samsa is into diapers and lots of other weird shit. That diaper was not clean, hence "stewing and brewing"

i guess? this test said neo liberal

what do you hope to achieve by asserting that transsexualism is a mental illness?

>i guess? this test said neo liberal
I wasn't far off I guess. They're practically the same thing.
>The context is that samsa is into diapers and lots of other weird shit. That diaper was not clean, hence "stewing and brewing"
Disgusting

>to gas/help them

instead of
>kek
>you want to cut of your dong?
>nope, totally not a mental illness
>well here you go
>snip

because im tired of liberals and sjw's pretending its not when even most trannies i know will atleast somewhat admit it is.

1/10000 trannies are cute. They don't even try anymore. What a shit fetish.

they smell like a man
dont deny it, the smell is fucking terrible.

yea this is indeed funny, a lot of trannies will tell you they do not feel normal. It is a mental illness.

Let's not forget that trannys are 52 times more likely to have HIV than the general population.

>they smell like a man
Actually pheremones, aka smell, are controlled by hormones. If they have been on hormones for long enough they do not smell like men. you would know this if you had paid attention in sex ed.

I think that has to do with the fact a lot of them get into prostitution work

Change your flag to the LGBT.

Reminder being suicidal because society doesn't like your lifestyle does not make it society's fault. Some people live in complete squaller and lose everything yet they don't kill themselves. If you are having suicidal thoughts, go get help because that's a sign of mental illness and it can be mitigated. Obviously people who feel like they were literally born wrong are going to be suicidal.

How and why do you know at least 200 trannies?

Yuck your dick is gonna fall off from std rot. Sort yourself out.

on point. cant argue with it.

As a person who have some contacts in the underground sexual, drug market of south america, I can attest this.
Not only trannies, any homossexual is mentally ill to some degree.
Homosexuality itself is a mental disorder, and trannies are the eptomy of this kind of disorder.

i did
>Reminder being suicidal because society doesn't like your lifestyle does not make it society's fault.
Most of them are not suicidal about society, rather the extreme discomfort they have with their bodies, aka dysphoria. That is what the hormones are supposed to treat but it doesnt always work.

im 100% clean

as someone who knows a child who started hormones at 15 years old i cant help but wonder what these doctors are thinking. Moral issues aside jazz jennings is literal proof that if you start too early you dont let the penis develop properly and it is then too small for any proper surgery down there.

Fuck, I don't even think I know 200 people.

Also, OP is as much of a faggot than the trannies he is shiting on.
You're a faggot if you have, or want to have sex with men, regardless of how much they look like women.

Change your flag OP.

>doctor has a big nose

hmm

You're 100% full of shit which is why this thread deserves a sage.

I did. i mean i am a tranny myself so...

everything i have said so far is 100% true though.

Humm
Isn't it a bit weird that youre calling your "friends" mentally ill and have sex with some of them?

OP I need more pics of this tranny, what's her name

I want to fuck a boy looking like a cute girl. But they don't look that cute in real life.
Guess I'll stick with real girls.

wtf

warmfreshpaint on chaturbate
i am a tranny too and am thus mentally ill myself

>that nose

youre not looking good enough then darling

Trannies have a lower morale, whether it's the lower standards, lower testosterone content and/or gender identity confusion, any or all of these facts can harm their morale.
We don't need such people, they will decrease unit cohesion. And it's delusional to have such.
If you join the military, don't have a low morale, just be prepared.

It's generally accepted that it's a mental illness, it's just that some are of the opinion that giving them what they want is a reasonable treatment (I have no opinion on that myself).

i thought the majority of mtf trannies were just fetishists or special snowflakes though and that most of them dont even have the mental illness

nice - stories and pics plz

Polygamy doesn't belong to LGBT.
>Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender community.
I'd don't approve the group in my house, I'd rather girlfriends, no matter how much. At least all of them should be tested for STDs and STIs

Well, I guess if the boys looks like a cute girl, I wouldn't notice it's a boy, right?

Wait, those all fit me except not currently I got over them. A-am I off the dream 14/88 team ? :((

>pheromones
larping retard confirmed
didn't even pass high school bio

You don't have to know that just by their way how they look. Just take some DNA from them with a spoon, then see a lab where they can find out whether they have XX (woman) or XY (man)

No shit, are you going to tell us the sky is blue and water is wet next?

most of the ones i know have gender dysphoria. the ones you see on tumblr are either transtrenders who pretend for virtue signalling, or you get people who are AGP that do it because they have a fetish. They arent actually that common, they just make the most noise and thus get the most attention.

What do u want to know.
that pic is about to be deleted and those breasts look fake

stop larping you retard
finns aren't that degenerate yet

>You stick yer dick in any of them?
BASED.

Over here at least you have to get diagnosed with gender dysphoria to even be allowed to do the operation. The fetishists are just crossdressers &c. mostly.

u got contact info? you interested me when you said you were into psychology

let me be a test subject

fuck off from my board you mentally ill attention seeking faggots
you are well aware of the rampant faggot hate on this board yet you still come here with your decadence and degeneracy to get a sliver of attention that you never got from your parents
also god help you if you ever come to any balkan country
burn in hell

stfu bulgar go back to the steppe

Major Depressive Disorder is a mental illness.
Bipolar Disorder is a mental illness.
Borderline Personality Disorder is a mental illness.

Transgender/Transsexualism is not a mental illness.

say that to my face you pathetic rat
burn in hell

>Being Transgender Is a Mental Ilness
True, but wanting to fuck a Transgender is not.
Reminder that there is nothing more masculine and alpha than dominating a feminine guy or trap. It's the reason the based Romans and Greeks did it.

>if you want to have a surgery making you transgender, you need to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria
Ikr, but know that psychology is a better option together with some re-education about gender it's genotype, that it's not a choice but you are born to be male or female.
Nature selects, kills and evolves

gender identity dysphoria is a mental illness

pretending like we're not suffering is a fucking joke
stfu fyomian bulgar nigger

> craziest tranniers you've met
> what is tranny sex like
> Did they pass
> are you even a little bit gay e.g. did you suck dick

you get the gist. I'm intrigued by this thread OP I would also like to bone trannies

more important shit to discuss, work out, you are posting old image, you post same old shit every day, fucking kys.

That so-called "sex-change" surgery has on the long term bigger consequences. On both physical and mental health.

>craziest tranniers you've met
they're all crazy

its just a matter of what u can deal with personally
>what is tranny sex like
nice, but most a virgins or not versed in buttstuff. so it requires prep, care, and time
>Did they pass
ye
>are you even a little bit gay e.g. did you suck dick
ye
its mutilation and absolutely terrible, horrifying, and awful for people. it should be outright banned, we're this close to uterus/vagoogoo implants, why even let this shit persist?

and here come the pathetic mentally ill who want to delude themselves into believing they're normal
all the while ignoring any semblance of scientific theory
i'll say this once you pathetic lunatic
no one cares about your pseudo science
the dsm-5 is the only guidebook accepted by the american psychiatric organisation
in it gender dysphoria is listed
not any made up tranny bullshit you want to believe

fucking kek