youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/physical-side-effects/changes-in-mood-or-thinking/chemo-brain.html
vault.fbi.gov/fbi-whistleblower-policy-directive
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
tass.com/politics/958347
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
archive.is/XjtQb
archive.is/zQqjE
archive.is/QfMLv
archive.is/N2ACk
energy.gov/articles/doe-announces-69-million-research-rare-earth-elements-coal-and-coal-byproducts
elp.com/articles/2017/06/perry-wants-doe-to-support-small-modular-nuclear-reactors.html
archive.is/Hd0fW
archive.is/RcG3d
slashdot.org/story/21026
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

A quick reminder to please not seriously engage tripfags.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Awoo~

cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/physical-side-effects/changes-in-mood-or-thinking/chemo-brain.html
Reminder.
Checked.

The entire time he's owned the place he's protected Sup Forums
Show some goddamn respect

vault.fbi.gov/fbi-whistleblower-policy-directive

Checked!

McCain's brain was full of holes before the cancer got to him

what did they mean by this

#
>guess they'll finally have a decent Olympic team
That's a lot of optimism your wife has there
It's an old joke from before SJW days.

Q. Why doesn't Mexico have a decent Olympic team?
A. Because everyone who can run, jump, and swim is already in America.

What did McCabe mean by this?

Protected us from what exactly? Catalog is nothing but blacked threads and sjw or sjw larpers 24/7

>he will die in prison

Ruined it with the exclamation point.

>Imran Awan Had Access to Email of Every Member of Congress — SOLD SECRETS to Foreign Agents

>Judge Napolitano: He was arrested for some financial crime. That’s the tip of the iceberg. The real crime against him was that he had contact, he had access to emails of every member of Congress and he sold what he found in there. What did he sell and to whom did he sell it. That’s what the FBI wants to know. This may be a very, very serious national security investigation.

ITS

HAPENIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWOO~

>Not when we're forcing them to buy our gas.
Germany buys that from Russia
Yet they are behind America when it comes to electric and self driving cars
You don't unironically believe this do you faggot?

does Trump have any serious gay support besides Peter Thiel?
I'm not sure why so many of them are throwing in with the transgenders

But this hole is the big one.

Napalitano is pretty unbiased and calls it like he sees it, too. If he's saying this, it's legit HAPPENING.

I'm sure Andy McCabe is going to get right on that

That's racist

Going through very tough times. So I dug up an old favorite of mine, Trump talking about never giving up.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

This keeps me going.

>does Trump have any serious gay support
There's you.

> The future faggot. During the switch away from coal there was many different innovators so such a thing couldn't happen.

user, the United States could keep the bloody atomic bomb an exclusive monopoly for 5 bloody years. A single purpose device produced in the low dozen units with the most advanced science ever created, new science invented for the purpose only 10 or 20 people in the world knew it existed and they're were all in the team that created it.
Five years later the soviets had it and less than 30 years later bloody poo in the loos (of all people) got into the secret.

Your premise is that somehow Germany will have a breakthrough in the production of electric cars (a well studied problem) and somehow achieve a monopoly on it. It's pants on head retarded, stupid even for the low levels required of this place. Just STFU, lurk moar and please don't tripfag for no reason

The only thing better would be Obama on trial.

Boi, the sanctions on Russia makes the EU buy our natural gas. We already sold some to Poland.

Saddle up

ebin

Finally this slow moving iceberg is going to finish puncturing the DNCtanic.

What I'm wondering is if this could tie in to all the "Russia hacking"

How amazing would it be if it was all due to the DNC and their RINO buddies all along, and they just passed sanctions against Russia and Trump via lefty guilt by proximity logic.

You're dealing with a tripfagging Brit. What do you expect my friend?

kek, why do you think Germany is autistically screeching? Sanctions on Russia will only increase the price for the energy they import, specially now that they're phasing out nuclear plants.

Russia has demanded the United States reduce its diplomatic personnel in Russia nearly three-fold. Russia doesn’t think further countermeasures in response to Washington’s unfriendly policy would be expedient right now as they might harm Moscow’s international ties.

>"As for other possible measures or is that too much or not, it is quite painful from the point of view of the operation the diplomatic mission. Since out of more than a thousand of the employees, diplomats and technical staff, who has been and are still working in Russia, 755 will have to finish their work in Russia,

>"Because the American side once again made an absolutely ungrounded, which is important, step to deteriorate the Russian-US relations, imposing illegal restrictions and trying to press other countries, including its allies, which are interested in the development and maintaining of relations with Russia,"
he said, referring to the US bill toughening the anti-Russian sanctions. "We have been waiting for quite a long time for any positive changes [in the United States’ attitudes to Russia], we have hoped that the situation will change somehow. But, to all appearances, even if it ever changes, it will not be soon - I thought we must demonstrate that we are not going to leave anything unanswered either."

"We do have what to say and impose restrictions in such spheres of our joint activities that would be very painful for the US side. But I don’t think it should be done as it would harm the development of international relations," he said, adding that it would harm "not only the Russian-US relations as such but would do certain damage to us."

"Theoretically, there might come the time when losses from attempts to exert pressure on Russia would be equal to the negative impacts stemming from certain restrictions on our cooperation. Well, when such a moment comes, we can look at other options of responses. But I hope such a moment will never come. As of today, I am against," Putin said.

kek

>build electric cars
>don't have enough electricity to run them all
gg no re

Kek! ICE will be the most powerful agency in this court soon.

>federal entity subordinates city law under highest order and the libertarians are silent because their meme ideology wouldn't stand for this but it's okay because your book is still selling
Thank GOD for Trump.

"There are very important spheres of cooperation, including non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction - and here we are playing the first violin, along with the Unites States, and strengthening of this regime, as well as fighting against terrorism," he said.

"Judging by what has been done recently (let us wait and see how the situation develops further), the establishment of the de-escalation zone in Syria is a concrete step, a concrete result of joint efforts. Not only in the interests of Syria and Russia but also in the interests of Jordan and Israel, and, hence, in the interests of the United States as this is region of US interests. So, we are working and achieving results even now, in this rather difficult situation."

"Well, we have good plans for cooperation in outer space. For instance, both our and American researchers are interested in possible joint efforts to explore Venus,"

"I have already told that, we have repeatedly invited the American side to arrange cooperation to secure out interests, both Russia’s and the United States’ and global, and to establish control over such negative activities as cyber crime, - Instead of making concrete steps to begin constructive cooperation, we only hear ungrounded accusations of meddling in the United States’ domestic affairs."

Moreover, the two countries can establish economic cooperation, including such sectors as energy, aviation, space exploration. "We have done much in the sphere of aviation, in the sphere of space exploration and we have good perspectives, let alone US spacecraft that are launched by our engines, let alone the international space program," he added.

More:
tass.com/politics/958347

>What I'm wondering is if this could tie in to all the "Russia hacking"
Well of course it ties in. The Democrats are accusing Trump of collusion with a foreign power, meanwhile their IT guy is selling state secrets to foreign powers.

>How amazing would it be if it was all due to the DNC and their RINO buddies all along, and they just passed sanctions against Russia and Trump via lefty guilt by proximity logic.
Pretty typical Marxist dialectic, accuse the enemy of your own sins.

You retarded moor. It was Nazi scientists that developed the atomic bomb. How many countries have nukes today? The matter of the fact is Germany has the advantage and playing catchup is never a good position to be in and makes no sense as a business strategy

>the title is implying that the Nazi invasion is ongoing in the book
>yet the kid has the star
What?

>Germans
>not autistically screeching on a daily basis
Come on now. If anything we're making them do it louder.

It's okay they can buy our gas :^)
Trump wasn't joking about the American energy empire

>Worrying about electricity

Damn shes fine

Oh my god he could be AG

libertarians, esp open borders types, are retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

I went to Denver for a concert a month ago. I never want to go back. It's a shit hole.

God she's got some nice cans

>EU can buy our gas.
Let us first see if EU will do that or will United States push European Union closer to Russia (which would be hilarious end result of sanctions).

So now we got Pence saying russia will pay for interfering in our election, and Jill Stein is denying there was any involvement at all. What the fuck?

Kek

Now let's see the real cost without the subsidies

>It was Nazi scientists that developed the atomic bomb
You just proved his point lad.

>The matter of the fact is Germany has the advantage
In what? Electric cars? The US has the advantage in cheap energy and energy production/export. The more Germany pursues this virtue signalling green shit (that isn't actually green) the more they hurt their manufacturing industry which is good for us.

Anything close to California is trash.
I don't think Ukraine would like that. Aren't they still trying to become an EU member?

> Le blue Texas meme

Local sheriffs there are partnering with ICE to expedite the search and deport process. I wouldn't doubt Texas, along with spearheading the challenge to DACA, would try to revive the "papers please" law from Arizona that Obama's DOJ killed at the Supreme Court.

That image was from before anyone was talking about these sanctions. Their demand for our gas isn't going to magically disappear.

>user, the United States could keep the bloody atomic bomb an exclusive monopoly for 5 bloody years.

Everything that's going on now has me thinking about the two Original Leftists:

>Early lives and education
>Julius Rosenberg was born to a family of Jewish immigrants in New York City on May 12, 1918. The family moved to the Lower East Side by the time Julius was 11. His parents worked in the shops of the Lower East Side, as Julius attended Seward Park High School. Julius became a leader in the Young Communist League USA while at City College of New York (CCNY). In 1939, he graduated from CCNY with a degree in electrical engineering.[10]

>Ethel Greenglass was born on September 25, 1915, to a Jewish family in Manhattan, New York City. She originally was an aspiring actress and singer, but eventually took a secretarial job at a shipping company. She became involved in labor disputes and joined the Young Communist League, where she met Julius in 1936. They married in 1939.[11] Together they had two sons, Michael and Robert, born in 1943 and 1947 respectively.

Every leftist currently in existence owes these two something as brave pioneers of #resistance against capitalist hetero patriarchy.

I wonder if people like Reality Winner ever considered their actual role models.

Kekle

>Thinking Germany would want to inconveniently buy gas from halfway around the world instead of get it from a pipe cheap from a close country
Do you know how much more expensive boats are compared to pipes already installed?

Ironic that you use an energy graph from a country that has rolling blackouts because supply can't meet demand.

It's not a question if Ukraine will like it, but if European Union likes buying more expensive energy.

If pence is saying it, its because russia actually interfered.
The twist will come when trump reveals that the interference was in favor of shillary or something like that

>Thinking
It's not a theory lmao, they were and still are lobbying the Trump admin for more LNG exports. They want to reduce dependence on Russian gas because Russian gas exports allow them to exert influence over Europe.

I love Lauren

Jesus. Who the fuck would do that to their own kids? Let them have some fucking hair.

Now THAT is inspiration!!!

>>nazi invasion was holocaust
>>climate change was global warming
tfw

Immigration is federal law. It dont matter if your libertarian

>The US has the advantage in cheap energy and energy production/export.
MUH COAL
Coal is dead, and your politicians and country is addicted to this dead drug- Hilary lost the election because of muh coal miners. You need a Thatcher to root them the fuck out

I love this pic of her. She just knows she's gonna be gassed

They're already upping our coal imports.

DOE

Rick Perry and the “Texas Approach” to Renewable Energy and Infrastructure
archive.is/XjtQb

Rick Perry’s Plans for US Energy Dominance
archive.is/zQqjE

Trump approves US-Mexico pipeline: ‘That’ll go right under the wall’
archive.is/QfMLv

Oil starts gushing through controversial Dakota Access Pipeline
archive.is/N2ACk

DOE Announces $6.9 Million for Research on Rare Earth Elements from Coal and Coal Byproducts
energy.gov/articles/doe-announces-69-million-research-rare-earth-elements-coal-and-coal-byproducts

Perry wants DOE to support small modular nuclear reactors
elp.com/articles/2017/06/perry-wants-doe-to-support-small-modular-nuclear-reactors.html

Senate subcommittee approves $38.4B to fund ARPA-E, DOE programs in 2018
archive.is/Hd0fW

U.S. coal exports soar, in boost to Trump energy agenda, data shows
archive.is/RcG3d

Obviously Russia tried to influence the election. That's granted since it's a big country that wants to protect its interests. But did they change votes, did they "hack the election"? Different.

How's ICE doing on that bid for power to deport without trail?
If Germans were smart they wouldn't ally with a country that couldn't even colonize Ethiopia and resorted to chemical weapons.
We should make them pay extra.

HES GOING AFTER CONGRESSIONAL HEALTHCARE SUBSIDIES
CONGRESS STATUS: BTFO

I'm sure that graph which has no distance perception and doesn't have columns for pipes is for internal US traffic only

Nap was among the first on TV to call out the UK for being in bed with America intelligence to bring down Trump

Stop tripfagging

So, do you just like, want EU closer to Russia for some reason?

I hope he does this more than anything else he has ever proposed. If he spend the rest of his time in office bullying congress he would end with a 90% approval rating

I wasn't talking about just coal. All of the above.

>Coal is dead
Not at all true. Obama specifically targeting the coal industry for regulatory annihilation and subsidizing their solar competitors in the billions couldn't kill the coal industry. Demand for coal is still high all over the world, especially in China and India and other developing countries.

>You need a Thatcher to root them the fuck out
Our coal industry isn't propped up by the state like Britain's was. It's the exact opposite, solar is propped up by the state, coal is attacked by the state. At least it was before Trump.

I don't know if they did, but results were clearly fucked with. Some of those numbers are bizarre, even from the ossoff election.

wtf I love eceleb trash now.

He was just up late watching baseball. Honest.

YOU ARE GUILTY

Being a libertarian doesn't mean you have to reject Federalism. The 10th amendment only applies in cases where the power/authority is not specifically enumerated to the Federal government. In this case, it clearly is.

>kek flag
Kill yourself

> You retarded moor. It was Nazi scientists that developed the atomic bomb.
Completely missing the point.

> How many countries have nukes today?
More than 1, even fucking North Korea, a pariah country for 50 years

> The matter of the fact is Germany has the advantage and playing catchup is never a good position to be in and makes no sense as a business strategy
Moving the goalpost. From () "Germans spend money now, monopolise the market and hold all of you Y*nks to ransom " to "Germany has the advantage and playing catchup is never a good position to be in and makes no sense as a business strategy".

Sometimes it even does. Remember the Nomad? Neither do many people. Here is an infamous review of the first iPod, the MP3 player Apple release to catch up to the market [1]

> No wireless. Less space than a nomad. Lame.

[1] slashdot.org/story/21026

Hey portobro
How do you stay safe online, safe from being doxed and shit like that?

Of not posting enough awoo

Such a lame meme. That's like saying I can't Molyneux or Peterson post anymore.

I'm pretty libertarian leaning, most of us that supported Ron Paul are tyke the nu libertarians you see today
We understand federalism and the idea of nation states. I'm fine with ICE doing it's job, it's not like they're going after legals to confiscate property and fill their coffers, they're going after illegals that are ruining the country

>Ad hominem no argument
No, you.