Polan is kill

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/30/european-union-commences-legal-action-nation-poland/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/19/eu-army-inevitable-says-senior-german-official/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X4TDzUvxs
youtube.com/watch?v=t3nKhhz7ZMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. Fuck pooland!

kikes can forget it, never going to happen

they sooner burn them all

fuck you, you little judenscheisser

gonna nuke you next

No offense but I hope you're bombed soon.

lol

they can kiss our asses

>The EC stated they had a ‘key legal concern’ in court laws requiring female judges to retire at the age of 60, while their male counterparts would continue to work until 65, which they said is seen as contrary to gender equality in employment.

1. Give special privilege for women
2. EU steps in and rant how it isn't gender equality

EU IS FIGHTING WOMEN RIGHTS

>EU takes legal action against poland

Remember guys who has his hands up the puppets anus.

This is the US military-industrial complex taking legal action.

honestly can't wait till we go to war with the EU

The US military are best friends with Poland though

No they're not

Ha get fucked

>The US military are best friends with Poland though

But Poland isn't playing ball and wont subject to outside influence so they must be brought to kneel.

They just got out of the fucking soviet union and now EU is telling them they're gonna get colonized by millions of blacks and sand people too.

That's funny because in my country the general retirement for women is 60 and for men it's 65 and nobody has a problem with this blatant sexism that contributes to men putting in more than they get out of the social system and vice versa for women.

Poles Vent Their Economic Rage on Gypsies

>MLAWA, Poland— Her mink coat shredded, her windows shattered and her French porcelain in pieces, Maria Paczkowska shuffled forlornly around the scratched wooden floor of her living room, destroyed in a recent ransacking of gypsy property in this northern Polish town.

>"I can't sleep, I can't eat," she said. "All I keep hearing is what they scream: 'Death to the gypsies!' "

>"Who knows what will come next?" said Mrs. Paczkowska, 33 years old, who has scratches on her legs and arms from bits of broken glass.

>In late June, a group of 150 drunken hooligans, mostly young people, tore through the Paczkowskis' home and eight other luxurious gypsy homes, breaking windows and looting goods, setting six cars on fire and beating two men. The police used tear gas to disperse a crowd of thousands of cheering onlookers, and the damage to gypsy property from the all-night violence is estimated at $100,000.

>The riot, the police say, was set off by a mid-June accident in which a car driven by an 18-year-old gypsy man struck three pedestrians at a crosswalk. One man, 21-year-old Jaroslaw Pynczeski, died from injuries received in the accident. And while officials in Mlawa insist that the violence was prompted by jealousy, not ethnic tension, they also say they fear that the death will touch off more trouble between Poles and other minorities in a summer rife with economic discontent.

>While Poland's economic reform plan has prompted widespread unemployment and high inflation, so too has it created an enviably comfortable middle class.

>The isolated though highly publicized incident has struck a fearful chord in this largely homogenous country. While anti-Semitism has re-emerged in recent years and tension flares occasionally between Poles and the growing gypsy population, Poland has for the most part been spared the ethnic strife threatening stability in other Eastern European countries.

>The gypsy population is estimated at 15,000, and Jews number about 10,000, but a growing number of Bulgarians, Romanians and Russians, driven by economic hardship at home, are coming to work as illegal laborers here.

>But as ethnic strain continues in places like Yugoslavia, Poland proclaims that it is far more interested in joining, than dividing, Europe.

>Some 1,000 gypsies live in Mlawa, an agricultural center surrounded by acres and acres of strawberry farms, now in the middle of harvest. Electronics factories here have recently closed, leaving an unemployment rate of 15 percent, or twice the national average. By any standard, but especially those in Poland, Mlawa's gypsies, mostly gold and automobile traders, are prosperous. They live in large homes, drive Western cars and wear clothes and jewelry bought on trips abroad. The weekly newspaper Polityka, when reporting the story in June, said the gypsies had "provocative wealth."

>"At first glance, the situation has its roots in Polish hell," said Zdzislaw Swimorski, Mlawa's police chief. "In other words, whoever rises above the average level -- we were spoon-fed under the Communists -- is automatically pulled back, torn down, until he suffers, too. It doesn't matter if you are Polish or gypsy or Ukrainian. If you live in Poland and you somehow got rich over the years, you're going to inspire jealousy and resentment."

>But interviews with the Mayor, gypsies and other residents suggest that the motive for the violence was racial.

>"Of course it was because we are gypsies," said Mrs. Paczkowska, shaking her fist. "They came drunk as skunks, shouting 'Poland for the Poles.' They hate us for being rich, of course, but underneath it all is that they hate us for having dark skin."

>Mayor Adam Chmielinski said he feared more strife in coming months, as Mlawa and the surrounding area, which has been home to about 3,000 gypsies since the early 1960's, sinks lower into economic despair.

>"Let us say the character of this society is not an objective one," he said. "This is a society that in the past was marked by certain propaganda about certain things and certain people. Our citizens are mentally prepared to be more lenient towards Poles and less tolerant towards gypsies and others."

i want to kill white cucks so bad. i will happily be drafted for any war involving killing white cucks. white cucks are the death of this planet.

Good job, Poland!

based poles

White cuckolds who lets or are easier manipulated, brainwashed or let them does this, deserve to have the most painful death.

If white people are smart, have high IQ, they never were to be manipulated like this for the same disgusting elite who despise and hate them while want to get advantage and living in all white places and think in people as lesser cattle to be used for them to get power and manipulate everything.

Is disgusting this elite

>But Poland isn't playing ball
Poland has been pushing for more military cooperation consistently for years.

They just wont play ball with Germany

>mfw people will still defend the European Union.

>Lit candles commemorating someone's death
I don't know why but it always gives me the feels.

women are pretty useless in physical labor, more so with age

>luxurious gypsy homes
Da fuq?

Poland and Hungary are the testicles of Europe, the only ones to stand up for themselves. They led the charge against the Ottomans and now they're leading the charge against social marxism.

>he doesn't know
Gyppos don't pay tax, get stupid amounts of welfare and run illegal operations (human trafficking, begger rings) but never get busted for them.
And they build this tacky shit. Many times they don't even build toilets and shit outside in an outhouse.
The absolute state of Europe.

Is Germany going to invade Polan again?

And after that Russia is gonna implement a dictator like the old times kek

>((germany))

>breitbart
into the trash
fpbp

>u*rainians acting like jewish shills they are

imagine my shock

At least you didn't elect one as god emperor like we did

He has a football stadium in his garden, and shits right in front of it on the lawn

Get 'em, Poland.

Are you being serious or?
I know nothing about your President.

t. Russian in denial

good this will further the destruction of the EU

with what? Their autism? The Germany military is in shambles

>Chilean confused with Mudslime
honest mistake

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/19/eu-army-inevitable-says-senior-german-official/

Change your flag, kike

>tfw the 4th Reich is actually the EU

Fuck of cunt Jesus is with us

What is it with post-commie nations and their hatred for leftist stuff?

really makes one contemplate

polski bros come to burgerland quickly

settle in the south or west coast to displace the nogs/beans respectively

start biker gangs and get your CC permits

yeah but your country is friend of russia (like france and germany) so hypocrisy applies.

Bog jest znami
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X4TDzUvxs

No idea

You misunderstand, it's the (((EU))) that's kill.

>Treat Eastern European countries like shit because they're poor and rely on you
>No chance of them leaving the (((EU))) because of that
>The mighty Anglo leaves the (((EU))) and starts trading with the entire world
>Italy leaves the (((EU))) because they're sick of the niggers
>They prosper along with the mighty Anglo
>Offer Eastern European countries trade deals if they leave the (((EU)))
>They take it
>(((EU))) ends up Germany, Belgium (which is pretty much a non-country) and Luxembourg (which definitely isn't a country)
>Mighty Anglo marches on with his white allies who surround the (((EU))) on all sides and then, and only then, does the purge begin

Literally can't wait.

>tfw cucks on Sup Forums support reducing the judicary branch of government to rubble because its a right-wing government doing it

Just know we got your back Boland.

We 'Murricans and Bongs will help with Polexit. Trump's got your back and you know it.

this

honestly I wish we had taken a couple of thousands of refugees, put them near the German border and let nature run it's course

Fuck the globalist EU.
Fuck the globalist UN.
Poland retain your sovereignty!
King Trump is behind you.

Yeah this.

You should've listened to Pilsudski while he was alive and sided with the germans senpai.

>attacks breitbart and 'his own country' in one post

youtube.com/watch?v=t3nKhhz7ZMw

Listen to that speech from beginning to end.

I know actions speak louder than words, but his heart is in the right place, and he needs to stop trying to play ball with the establishment and go directly to war with them.

He and Nigel had each other's backs with Brexit, and I want to help Boland too.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/19/eu-army-inevitable-says-senior-german-official/
well he is right. However it will be without Denmark as we would need to have a vote to abolish our legal reservations towards the EU to participate in an EU army. Something that have been tried 3 times the last 20 years and gotten a "no" every single time.

Lwów nasz, Wilno nasze.

Dont you have better things to do like you know killing yourself?

OHH??

I THOUGH EUROPEANS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TOLERANT THOUGH??

>Talks about sovereignity
>Still supports Drumpf bombing other countries
Congratz, you are a brainlet that uses buzzwords because they make you feel good

FUCK. THIS!

I stand with Poland. Do you?

Got sick on this stuff once and can't eat it anymore. Was pretty tasty at the time, though.

wtf i love the European Union now

Try it, faggot.

It's quite funny that children of ukrainian migrants will fight on our side when we do so

Львiв = Пoльщa

>Germany fucks Poland and all of Europe
Where have I seen this before

It really doesn't matter. Let Germany dump some refugees in Poland against wishes of Poles and refugees themselves. They'll quickly escape from Poland back to their beloved Germany. This is all so stupid and unnatural.

And they'll get genocided, again.

kiev is polish clay

Crimea is Russia, forever)))

What happened to the shitskins? Did they get life and tortured/killed in prison already?

It was 4 shitskins I believe, and they stabbed 2 drunk poles goofing around then claimed they stole a bottle of water

These fuckers need to be hung, drawn and quarters.

Well, it's only natural that if you give people the choice between being part of civilized millenium-old nation such as Poland and barbaric century-old pseudo-nation such as "Ukraine", they will choose Poland.
Case in point the great kniaź Wisniowiecki.
That's why btw so many 'ukrainians' are butthurt - because they weren't historically allowed to become part of the great Polish nation.

The EU is really ran by the jews, it was pushed on you guys so they could control all of you with one name, just like they are trying to turn you into one race. EU is the opposite of diversity.

Remember, it's not a union of you are forced into complying.

If the Polish don't kill them first.

>millenium old
>exist for 300 years
>get cucked by a lithuanian grand duke for 200 years
>stay cucked for 400 years
>get released by the allies as an attempt to stifle post war german power
>exist for 20 years, get occupied for another 6, getting fucked hard in the process
>exist for 70 years
I know the polish aren't known for their genius, but if you add up continued polish existance, outside of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth, which was established by a non pole, you've existed for less than 500 years as a unified state.

Get fucked hans

This, they are pretty much done by menopause.

Fuck the EU, right now V4 matters more.

Cut of their gibs, their free eu money and look how they beg and cry to the hans'es they so hate.

shut the fuck up you non-country

>british education
...or maybe you are simply samogitian "we wuz hussarz" subhuman?

Poland is US' bitch. Looks like she wants to get sandwitched again.

god money does not buy class, they have potential. but jesus the location and the paintjob

>get cucked by a lithuanian grand duke for 200 years
AHHAHAHA. Sure buddy.
But really, Jagiełło was born as non-Polish, but he chose Poland as his ojczyzna. That's why no one referred historically to Jagiellons as nothing other than Polish dynasty.
And besides it wasn't 'established' by him. It was established by Polish nobles, they were the leading force behind this unification, not some random Lithuanian duke.
It's like saying that England got cucked by Scotland, 'cause after unification it was a Scotish guy who became king of England. How dense can you be?

>outside of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth, which was established by a non pole
I don't know why you call it that way. That's a new name, that wasn't even used historically. The state you have in mind was always called Najjasniejsza Rzeczpospolita Polska (Serenissima Res Publica Poloniae). And modern Polish state and nation sees itself as its successor. (We call our country by the same name to this day)