What's the most redpilled city to live in Texas?

What's the most redpilled city to live in Texas?

san antonio, austin and dallas too lib, houston is a shit hole, good variety of people yet plenty of white well to do areas. property is relatively cheap, buy up land in locations close to annexation = protfit.

Live in a suburb, not a city.
You get all the benefits of a city but don't have to live near 100 niggers

I'm somewhat wealthy and thinking about renting an apartment in downtown Austin to double as an office, and eventually buy a house on the outskirts to be ready to start a family and build a happening bunker
I grew up more accustomed to city life and I think it can be good to be exposed to liberals, you have more opportunities to study the enemy, learn to pretend to be one of them, infiltrate, micro false flag, etc

Houston, or San Antonio.

Texas is full of bluepill Jew lovers. Stay out! Were full!

this sounds like a lie which makes me more enthusiastic about moving there

I live in San Antonio, where even the Mexicans look down on, and wish to moderate immigration before Central Americans shit up this country like they did to their countries of origin.

When I visited San Antonio I could instantly notice the difference between the old Mexicans who have been there since the early days of Texas and the recent border hoppers. They were like night and day.

Well, to be honest, Austin is almost San Fransisco tier. It wont be to long before they have full blown fag parades. Austin also has the worst fucking traffic in the entire Confederacy. San Antonio isnt a bad town, but the only reason to go there is for the Alamo and the riverwalk. Its full of mexicans and the crime there is bad. Blacks, doing what they do best, have ruined Houston and turned it into another Chicago. Housing in DFW is skyrocketing. Lots of companies and people moving here. I have lived here for a long time and Im looking to leave. Five years ago I had aa job that was 25 miles away. When I started the job it took me 30-45 minutes to get to work. When I left It took an hour and a half. I left that place 5 years ago. It would probably take well over 2 hours now.

The towns south of Austin have very nice parks and spring fed steams. Good luck.

I like it. We shouldnt leave the cities to them.

not lubbock. more mexicans than mexico here

Monahans TX

Do it desu. I just moved downtown by the Whole Foods and it's top.

Q: are you Californian?
A: fuck off

Q: are you not Californian?
A: Dallas is alright if you stay out of Dallas city proper. Outlying cities are alright but there is a line of jews, liberals, and muzzies that pretty much runs through through Beltline Rd. which surrounds the metropolis. Outside of that it's ok. Lot of good people and far enough away to avoid chimpout. Also close enough to enjoy Deep Elm. Good music down there on the right night. If you visit I suggest going to Lee Harvys. Pretty good outside bar. Always has live music.

I'm thinking about The Catherine, it looks good on paper, soundproof concrete floors, rooftop access, etc
let's hang out

Oh and if you are planning on living here remember this. East side of central (US75) is shit. Stay on the west, preferred North West of US 635

I'm from Michigan

Temuco.

Stop being dumb we are about to win.

This desu. Only the ones who's families were here and not the border hoppers are allowed to stay.

I would want to get away from that water too man.

We don't want Californians because recently a Lot have been moving here for business. The issue with that is they have been driving up the housing market ever since coming here en mass. Dallas as a city used to be what a proper city was supposed to be about. Low cost housing in a high work area. Because of califags and their insistence to change law, Dallas is turning into all of the other cities in the US. High cost of living and expensive housing.

We are turning that around though.

Oh and come September you can legally carry a sword In Texas so there is that.

>Muslim star in Texas flag
Fuck you too

>redpilled city to live in Texas?
There's only three types of cities in Texas.

>Large "multicultural" cities, aka brown shitholes.
>Medium sized towns, either Whiteflight appendages, or isolated "old towns."
>Tiny shittowns far away from everything else

There's "redpilled" people in all thee, but there's no "redpilled" major Texas city. Of the medium sized towns, only the whiteflight towns would be considered "redpilled," but those safe, lilywhite suburbs are also where SJW are born and raised, it's the most fertile soil to plant them. And for the tiny shittowns, the average age of the resident is 65, so sure, they're "redpilled" now, but in less than ten years they'll all be taking the dirtpill.

If a tiny shittown is close enough to a major city, then as Texas grows there's a chance it will become one of the midsized whiteflight suburbs. Otherwise, it has to sit hundreds of miles out on its own, subject to the geography/demographics of the region (spics in the south/west, hicks in the north/panhandle, east texas all black).

>mfw my bump bait finally works

Waco

Total cuck state in the cities, at least. I live in one of the smaller cities between Dallas and Fort Worth. It's ok, as it's one of the most conservative cities in the nation, but the white folks are all "MUH greatest ally ISRAEL".

The more I learn about Texas, the more of a shithole it sounds like.

40% white. Somehow managed to get a "thriving" Nigerian community.

Fort Worth. it's in the most conservative urban county in Texas.

I live here. I'm working to change that.

I never understand why idiots on here overlook Fort Worth.
>Tarrant County is the second largest republican county in the US
>Fort Worth does a good job at containing nigs and homeless people
>Clean downtown
>Texan culture
>stockyards
>republican mayor
>tons of suburbs

Also, the mayors of San Antonio and Austin are literal kikes. I didn't actually know about San Antonio's mayor until I saw it on a news article. He is the most kike looking person I've ever seen.

Just graduated college and accepted a job offer in Fort Worth.

By the way I'm from California, AMA.

Ron Nirenberg is the mayor of S.A.
Steve Adler is the mayor of Austin.

Both are kikes. Which I wasn't even aware that kikes were common there. I've never seen one in the DFW area (personally), except for the jew lawyer who always appeared on the news with BLM.

Learn how to have decent manners, say thank you a lot, open doors for people, don't be a fedora, and you should be fine. Idk, how I feel about you moving here though. I've had experiences with both conservative and liberal Californians. It's usually
>I jut moved here because of my family and a job
>but I like really really hate Texas like it's so hot, no organic food stores, lack of recreational activities, no public transportation, etc.
It's always the same.

Come to palestine texas my dude we can hang out and shoot guns and shit

>similar population to Australia
>smaller than Australia
>less resources
>bigger economy
>has its own culture

kill yourself soon kike faggot?

Stayed in El Paso for a couple of months, honestly not that bad just stay out of the the northeast.

Austin

new braunsfels
t. Houstonian (don't come here it's shit)

I visited there once. the resemblance between Texas, and my country is uncanny.

the cali transplants are literally as bad as they illegals. Please just stay in California you guys are fucking the state up too and are hated here

>not living in the white paradise that is Preston Hollow/Park Cities

This. I'm in Waco now and it's actually on an upward development trend. Plenty of conservative white grills at college too.

I fucking hate seeing cali fags move in. No one fucking likes you.

Houses in waco are cheap af. Hillary really fucked that town.

is your family wealthy?

b-but I'm from Michigan

That damn flag is blasphemy against the great state of Texas

Yeah hit me up
[email protected]

Nice flag of Puerto Rico faggot.