I can't wait for the Deadpool sequ-

why do they have to inject their religion of diversity into a movie that is praised for it's accurate resemblance to the source materiel?

and so help me god if Deadpool breaks the 4th-wall to "tell racists off" for having a problem with this... so help me god

>pic tweeted out by Ryan Reynolds
twitter.com/VancityReynolds/status/892049064858075136

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo
instagram.com/p/BKhZ3HZjcg-/?taken-by=zaziebeetz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related is what the character (Domino) is supposed to look like

She is literally called Domino because of her colouring. All niggers and kikes must hang.

This looks like the laziest shit ever.

Jews in hollywood furthering their agenda by blackening everything, even deadpool isnt safe

they changed the skin eyepatch color.
>Oh progress

Holy fucking shit dude.

What's with everything having an afro negress in it now?

Goddamnit, Domino was hot in the comics, too.

i wouldn't even have much of a problem with the actress if they used makeup and a wig to make her actually look like Domino

it's in the fucking name

>Le afro niggress meme
Can't wait for her to be sassy too. Wow SO ORIGINAL.

Oh shit my sides

Bump

niggers steal an ruin everything

(((((((DAVID HOROWITZ)))))))
THE KIIIIIIIIIIKE GUYYYYYYYYYYY

>Caring about caoeshit
>Any year

jesus christ are you kidding me? i loved dp's movie what the fuck is this.

>watching capeshit

grow up

the year is 2043
>lady liberty is a nigger
>george washington is a nigger
>abe lincoln is a nigger
>jesus christ was a nigger
>hitler was a nigger

>niggers were the original jews
OY VAY BRUDHA OUR 6 MAGZILLION EVUL ADOLF BLACKLER

You tell us. It is your fucking thing to put niggers everywhere. Your and western european. There don't happen to be token black and muslim characters in games, movies, etc. made in eastern europe or asia.

>hitlrer was a nigger
we're much closer to that point than you might think user

Deadpool hates niggers. He has no problem with normal black people. Even if he is better than them in general...

Am I right?

Why the fuck are all these niggress protagonists got these faggy Afros and attitude I'm gonna make a mulatto baby with one just so I can leave her f(strong independent woman)at ass

>Mary-Jane in the new Spider-Man movie is black
>Domino is now black
It's like they are trying to force a meme nobody likes. It won't work.

The irony in having a black girl play domino is the fact that this chick is fucking yellow skinned, so the white domino patch on her eye doesn't even correlate into a "domino". It's just a white patch juxtaposed over some beige skinned niggress.

Hollywood is so fucking lazy/disingenuous they won't even go all in on the "diversity" by casting a super dark chick and so they just hire the lightest skinned negro they could find lmfao.

>when you're 1 off from a decent get and the rest of your post doesn't matter

More like Carmelino.

HAHAHA!

Don't give them your fucking money.
Don't go see it.
Quit going to theaters to see movies.
Pirate it, bootleg it. Don't give them any money for this propaganda.

>took best girl and made her worst girl

what the fuck marvel.

not only that, but bait and switch
they make one movie
then they slowly crank up the nigger factor

its another le black afro gril xD

I actually respect Afro over fake Beyoncé hair

It's because a pure nigger is ugly as fuck, ofcourse they take the mixed one that has white features or else NO ONE would watch it.

what goes own isnide these peoples heads?

Jews aren't human

It's fake...black actresses keep hair short so they can apply whatever weave role requires.

>SUPER WOKE
das LIT brotahs and sistas
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: 100

The first one was full of reddit bullshit, saw this coming a mile away, expect it to be 10x worse than anything you'll see in sneak peeks/previews/whatever.

it's as though they added a photo negative filter

>implying i don't already do that
where i live there are no theaters so it's the only option (check flag)

>they made Domino a nigger
I'm not surprised, but I'm still sad and repulsed.

this on repeat: youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Wouldn't it be ok since dominos are black and white?

but she's not black in the movie, she's shit colored brown

Your entertainment industry make it seems like the US population is 50% white 50% black

dude if I could id be living in Russia hating gays niggers and jews just like you my comrade

Don't forget the stupid bitch in Thor: Ragnarok. Valkyries were not some stupid doughy looking black person.

Looks like a tranny

AYO HOL UP
IS YOU SAYIN
WE WUZ MARVEL IN SHEEIT?

The idea is that if they pretend the past was a multicultural paradise then people are more accepting of it today. They don't really want people putting 2 and 2 together and realizing just how different things are now, so you start teaching people young that things have always been this way. Of course this completely contradicts their other desired narrative, that the past was terrible and oppressive to minorities, but then you can't really have a complete liberal mindset without some contradictions

Now she looks like a nigress with vitiligo, how did they not see this.

>and so help me god if Deadpool breaks the 4th-wall to "tell racists off" for having a problem with this... so help me god

Oh please god no.

The shit that PC SJW cunts are saying to anyone who has an issue with this is fucking bullshit. They are the reason I hate more & more people everyday.

like how in the new spiderman mary jane is a fucking nigger.... his love interest is a fucking nigger.... the young iron man replacent is a fucking nigger girl... the new spider man miles morales is a fucking nigger/spic.... did i mention (((they))) own the comic book companies.... can we just start offing the jews already

He definitely will

Dear God you're right. He totally will. I fucking love deadpool. He is NOT suppose to be PC. He is NOT suppose to be an SJW ass kisser. FUCK

i wanna tell myself that they're smart enough to at least not bring it up at all... but i don't know

If anything, they should be shoehoring a mexican into everything. Theyre the biggest minority in our country, and growing.

the afro strikes again

>I can't wait for the new capeshit movie
Why? Comic book garbage is all jewish propaganda. It's not even enjoyable to watch. It's just the same action flick cliches with random SJW tropes hamfisted into it.

ryan renolds as deadpool makes me want to nuke shit... ive read the comics since 93... deadpool is not fucking van wilder ina costume.... if you have seen van wilder you know what i mean.... fuck that shit is gay as aids

Why are you so insecure about a non-white being featured? Why does that make you rage SO much? Why do you even care about a movie THAT much? Listen here, what you need to do is log off the internet and go out of the house more often, meet new people, make friends and engage in a rewarding hobby, there are many you can choose from. Diversity is great, and it's nothing but desirable. You're only giving them an argument to keep messing with you if you get this agitated every time a non-white actor pops up unexpectedly to take on a popular movie character role. It's the same with videogames. Getting triggered is a sign of weakness and insecurity, and/or of racism, even if it's presented through mere undertones. Don't let them get such a reaction out of you.

Damn I liked deadpool alot. The character is exactly like me.

HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP

Ofc they did, is anyone really surprised anymore. This shit was old and predictable yesterday, on top of hollywood already being predictable before this crap.

How? Cancerous?

you get nothing goy we are handing your country over to the blacks. we created your "culture" and we will take it away.

No my personality dipshit

Deadpool is sexier. And I'm not even gay.

hairy armpits?

Reynolds will personally insist on it.

>stops mid-scene
>turns to the camera
>now i know all of you fat, needle-dick neckbeards are moaning at the screen from your mother's basement right now, "she's supposed to be white!"
>WELL LISTEN
>it's time to get with the program you losers! for far too long we've gone without giving our afrikan goddesses the proper respect and admiration they DESERVE
>fuck drumph

it's not about her "being black" it's about actually looking like the character
read this please

youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo

Imagine the rage and tears from white SJWs and black lives matter if Black Panther, Storm, War Machine, and Luke Cage were played by white actors.

>implying we have any control over it

It's the shade, you fucking virgin.
She looks like Domino.

I'm gonna screen cap this just in case it happens.

First they refuse to give it funding, then when it does great they inject a niggres in the most BULLSHIT character swap ever. This:I'm so fucking sick of this shit, I hate kikeywood so fucking much, goddamn scum, goddamn fucking subhuman scum. Every single CEO deserve the Saw treatment, death by torture of the highest degree.

well, fuck me

Blaxploitation 2.0?

dear god...

Coming this winter: a new documentary about Malcom X, played by Adam Sandler. also staring Martin Luther King Jr as David Spade. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll kill yourself.

>She looks like Domino.

You need laser eye surgery.

Zoe Saldana looks more like Gamora than this woman does with Domino.

instagram.com/p/BKhZ3HZjcg-/?taken-by=zaziebeetz
>Free the hair. Free the nipple. Free the blood. Free the woman.
lmfao

So much this. I don't gaf if she's black, as long as her CHARACTER isn't/

she obviously doesn't
now you're just trolling or willfully being dishonest
i bid you farewell sir/mam

holy shit, that is one disgusting nigger

This is nothing more than an ugly racist blaxploitation caricature! Does she speak jive? Is she going to be sassy and overly sexual? This is disgusting! In Hollywood "diversity" means only exploiting black people. Asians, Native Americans, Indians, Hispanics, you don't get any representation. Hollywood just wants to exploit black folks to play the fool for their white audiences.

half-german kek

Did you spent a second thinking about that niggerization of movies is happening mainly from a financial point of view because its mainly niggers now who pay for these piles of shit to have the we wuz kangz thrill?
Hollywood mainly wants to make money and as long kangz get their we wuz thrill they get their money just fine.
Demand and supply,gents.

>Hollywood are the real racists
And apparently they do this by turning white characters black.

Fuck off you retarded gypsy shit.

The first deadpool did great despite getting fucked funding-wise, they make JOKES IN THE MOVIE ABOUT IT.

Now that it did great they inject diversity into the sequal, domino is suppose to be literally WHITE.

She does look like her, and you can't judge from just one single picture anyway. It's not easy to replicate a fucking drawn character.

Muh dick