So much winning

Another day, another low. If you're a 45 supporter, what will it take for you to abandon ship?

Oh, another doctored poll. Sage.

wtf i love fake news now

at least not a nigger

That's his favorite poll. He posted a similar graphic when his approval was at 48% and then again the one time it hit 50%.

>polls
>98% chance that Hillary wins the election

Rasmussen reports historically favors Republicans more than any other poll. I wouldn't expect edgy 18 year old Trumptards to know that though.

Well, she did get 3,000,000+ more votes.

His favorite poll.

Take some redpills and get out

I get the desire to torture really evil people, but then when I actually see torture it becomes clear that it's wrong.

It's almost like there's a media smear campaign against him

A candidate who pledges to eliminate 99% of immigration, expel those here illegally, and do away with 99% of work visas. If such a person were to run, I'd pick them over Trump.

>Africa as a culture needs to be preserv-

Why stop at 99%?

why would anyone believe any poll after the 2016 election; why even bother with walking it down-just say he's at zero percent and attempt the takeover already.

>liberals
>still believing (((polls)))

Haven't you gotten your asses handed to you enough yet?

Protip: The presidency isn't Reddit, Trump and those who voted for him don't need upvotes to be okay with themselves, unlike retarded liberal faggots.

Be cool, stay in school.

kek or D.A.R.E. to be different

So, polls are fine when they reflect positively on your dear leader, and fine by his standards when he was at 50% and was bragging on Twitter.....but when they go the other way they are just fake news?

I hope your parents aren't wasting money on your education.

>You should appeal to the majority goyim

No thanks. What's right isnt always popular and what is popular isnt always right.

sage

No, but there's enough people in congress that hate him for an impeachment.

See

>5,000,000 illegal votes

She lost both the Electoral and the Popular, nigger. Also, fuck California.

Its why executions over time have become more concerned about suffering.

one time i was getting a BJ from a roastie and she stuck her finger in my ass. not gunna lie it made it insta-nut

am i a homo?

this
I dont think I have ever seen a rasmussen poll where he was below 40% until now, Id be starting to sweat at RNC headquarters

If they report 39%, I put it at 47 or 48%. Usually a good 8-9% swing

also they are recycling old crises and saying that his white house is in chaos yet again but said the same thing when they were transitioning after the inauguaration. I think they are legitimately shitting their pants that a no-nonsense general is in charge of white house ops now; for whatever reason they seem to be afraid of general kelly

you were a homo before that happened desu