Ok, we must admit it. There is one way to completely and permanently fix the 'problems' of immigration...

Ok, we must admit it. There is one way to completely and permanently fix the 'problems' of immigration. And the solution is more immigration, not less. The world is changing. It's now impossible to stop waves of migration. We must accept them and embrace them. National states are an archaic concept, which isn't securing people's prosperity or safety anymore. We must let our societies to become more diverse. The more diversity the more are we capable of facing different challenges. It works the same in the natural world. If a population is diverse, it is capable of quickly adapting to changing the environment. If it's homogenous, even a small disturbance in the ecosystem can kill the entire population. I'm a biologist btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off. Take them into your own house, jewish scum.

no, they can settle in another house what's the problem? are you a racist?

We want ZERO non-white immigrants all either get on a plane or die that's the only deal.

10000% yes. We don't need another ethnicities in here.

Listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

I agree with you completely. Based polok.
So edgy little swede hold your tongue or I'll report you to your government and watch SJWs rip apart your life from jobs to family. You'll be a social outcast even more than you already are.

more diversity = better

Polish culture is stale and backward, we need some enrichment

You are an idiot, if we can't solve the problems of today, the solution is to import more of these third world subhumans?
You are fucking insane, you want to cure stupidity with even more stupidity...you are a biologist?
No you are just an idiot who doesn't understand anything

This guy is a minority in poland, and is most likely trolling anyway. He would never allowed niggers in poland.

New europeans, bye bye europe.

Irrelevant country now and forever.

I agree I might move there next year with my family. My brother owns a manufacturing plant over there already.

Yeah fuck off jewish scum. Poland said no, now follow in line like the good boy you are.

Ok i'll stop lord NEGRO.
lee mee alon.mp4

they are as human as you are

Found the kike

He's right. Of course that only works if we fight for ourselves though. The problem is that most liberal whites would rather let themselves be enriched than fight for their culture. Let them be destroyed, then let muslims try and fight conservative America in an all-out brawl, and the winner inherits the earth.

Warning: this WILL result in the extermination of all brown people.

> here's a way to stop shit being smeared all over your walls
> lets just smear more shit everywhere

10/10 argument OP great thread

Surprised a nigger like yourself can use da interwebz.

>t. 100% white country claiming to want "enrichment," ignoring everything we Bongs, 'Murricans, Canucks, Strayans, Frogs, and Krauts are warning you about.
>t. not based Boland.

ITT Boland not stronk :((((

This thread is a bait thread.

Surprised your jewish masters let you have a break. Go back to your enslaved country and bend over for your jew masters.

>Not realising this guy is trolling

Fag

Do you believe you can help the people of the world through immigration?

Eternal Polack confirmed, you are going to be mentioned in every discussion with some Polish guy from the land of "White Utopia".

>135661700
>Got water in your basement?
>Who cares? Make a swimming pool, you can only let in more water at this point, my fellow goy- white guy, let me use appeal to nature fallacies to proof it, as I will as well commit the burden of proof fallacy.
Hey Schlomo

>Surprised your jewish masters let you have a break
>Proud Black Lives Matter supporter, an organization directly funded by soros

Kikes, kikes everywhere.

Polish "humour"

He's putting on a pretty convincing act for me, Boris. Newfags are coming here all the time, and that's great. He might be legit, and just needs to lurk.

Kill yourself you fucking asshole

Says the nigger who is a slave, both to it's own desires, and to literally any white government via the self inflected chains of welfare.

How rich, oh wait, that's just me :^)

He sounds fake. Like this "we need some enrichment". Guy is a huge faggot.

>There is one way to completely and permanently fix the 'problems' of immigration
>And the solution is more immigration, not less.
The solution to all sickness is more sickness
The solution to all death is more death
Yes your not retarded at all
>stage-t=what goes in option field

>National states are an archaic concept

No they arenĀ“t larper, our nation is an extension of our family, "diversity" destroy's nations, and destroy Europa.

Congrats, you've laid out the globalist platform. You have (of course) neglected to mention that you work an upper class job, and live in an upper class area, and are only able to hold this position because you known it will only affect you positively.

Now go neck yourself