We'll handle North Korea. We're going to be able to handle them. They'll be, it will be handled. We handle everything

>We'll handle North Korea. We're going to be able to handle them. They'll be, it will be handled. We handle everything.
- Donald Trump

What did he mean by this? And when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06G67ZmDKfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't we just lead North Korea nuke the South so we can just obliterate them after the fact

Empty words produced by an empty brain. The whole world is laughing about your """president""", burgers.

Atleast now the world can have a laugh along with them. All these years were tiring. Atleast now, Danial abu ivanka al amriki trump keeps things interesting.

It will still be a few years before they will have ICBMs good thing we have all of these annalist and think tank consortium's and now with Trump handling them things will just be swell I mean great again

As if Merkel is any better

Is this the infamous German comedy? A German talking shit about another nations leader being bad...??

>I have a plan, a very secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days
What did he mean by this?

he thought that he could just tell the generals to stop sending money and weapons to isis. Too bad he didn't realise that he won't be the one to run the country.

think tank consortium's is that just another word for tax write off like philanthropic

Hm. I guess you burgers have to deal with the incoming nuclear bomb.

He meant he's going to tweet about it. Have you not caught on yet that's all he does? Maybe he'll hire/fire some shitbags on his own staff.

youtube.com/watch?v=06G67ZmDKfw

I dunno but they've been largely routed so who cares

>Entire battalion just got back from summer block leave today
>Morning formation outside barracks
>Battalion Commander talking about upcoming NTC rotation and our plans afterward
>Says that we have had to make changes to the schedule after NTC due to recent events around the world
>Doesn't elaborate much more
>Day continues
>Motorpool formation
>Battalion commander talks again
>At the very end of his speech he tells us to be ready for war and then walks away
>MFW they keep blue balling us on if it's actually happening or not

Do it faggot i dare you.

Kill

We are going to form the most revolutionary treaty the world has ever seen in all of HISTORY!

Welcome Home Kim!

The Keys to America are yours!

YAY!

Praise KEK!

this might be the way.

German humour, best humour.

The smugness of dying Europeans is outstanding