Say kys

>Say kys
>Go to jail

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170704005603/https://www.bizarrepedia.com/charged-with-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neck yourself, OP.

kys

kys

Burgers BTFO
How will they ever KYS themselves?

too bad
you're lawyer screwed you!!!

Big if true

Kys

Please

Kys

Will she khs in prison?

who is this?
story?

kys

kys

I agree asking someone to do something cannot be grounds for prosecution.

it's not. she did a lot more than tell someone "kys faggot"
at least know what you're talking about first. she did a lot more than that.
web.archive.org/web/20170704005603/https://www.bizarrepedia.com/charged-with-suicide/

was busy finding the link, then archiving it.
the story is here

I disagree with it totally. Free speech faggots. If some depressed loser listens to his deranged gf that's on him.

You shouldn't be help criminally liable for words unless they are legitimately threatening. Civil liability is a whole different game. She should be held partially liable for his death, but she shouldn't be criminally liable.

Clearly you didn't even bother to read the story if you think she went to jail for saying kill yourself.

Dude. You're obsessed. Several threads per day, every day, for the last month. The fact you're getting less than 10 replies, should tell you that no one fucking cares. Stop annoying everyone with these inane threads.

this is almost like they're sayin people should be legally obligated to comfort others

let me redirect both of you to thisread the article first. likesaid, she did a lot more than text someone "kys"

What did she do exactly? I red some story I found on google where the worst thing I saw was her telling him to get back in the truck after he had gotten out.

Is that it? Really don't wanna bother reading news about retarded American teenagers.

Hes fragile, shes dominant.
There is an obvious coercive power dynamic between the two.
Coercion is a thing.

she forgot to say jk

kys OP

jk

i posted the link to the article. most of it is just the transcripts of what happened. so they'll be a lot better than listening to me describe it. and that link is mostly just the texts.

but basically, she brought up killing himself over and over for months. she went into detail about what he should do. every time he got cold feet and was having second thoughts, she would coax him back into thinking that he needed to do this. then finally when he actually started to kill himself, he pussied out. when he pussied out, she met him in person and spent about 45 minutes talking him into following through.

>Hes fragile, shes dominant.
>There is an obvious coercive power dynamic between the two.
>Coercion is a thing.

So, Coerce her into prison for 20 years?

Sounds rational m8

incitation to suicide IS a crime.