This neckbeard (the actual guy) got married and spread his genes. What is YOUR excuse...

This neckbeard (the actual guy) got married and spread his genes. What is YOUR excuse? You fucking have no valid excuse unless you have a terminal or genetic illness.

Somebody tell me more about this man. I've seen him on the internet for more than a decade, yet I know nothing.

sauce?

I'm sterile

Isn't he finnish? pretty much expected of fins to be autists yet still be able to find a woman

his jeans been spreading for years mate, he is the reason elastic waist bands exist

Unless you're this man, you have no fucking excuse.

im sterile

O-okay..

This. Give a fucking sauce

You're a leaf, that's a good thing.

It's irrelevant whether it's true or not. Plenty of ugly disgenic fat cunts like the man in the op get married and have children. What's your excuse?

I'm engaged, we're planning on starting a family next year.
What's yours?

my kid will fuck your gfs

i have crippling dementia

I'm too good for actual women (=sluts)

I'm already married and have a daughter. Will have a second child in 4 or 5 months.

You're just gay mate and like cocks.

Then i'm glad we're both doing our part.

I refuse to settle for muh genes or muh white race.

I have a stable job, no bills, and hobbies that I can enjoy with friends. I get tons of messages on dating apps/websites from fatties or single moms or other degenerates but there is no reason to rush when the ball will always be in my court.

Idk where to find a girl that isnt retarded

girls politics follow the mould of the guy

He is just an ordinary guy from Finnish town called Äänekoski. Nowadays he resides in Jyväskylä. He was born in 1990. He was kinda normal and nerdy kid interested in dinosaurs and space until he found anime and hentai around 15-16 or smth. That is also when he became so unkept. His whole family is kinda weird. I guess its mild aspergers or something. Rumor says they walk naked in the house, but that is not confirmed. He is very good at programming, and active in irc under alias KimmoKM. He is a funny guy who can crack jokes about himself, and you can have serious discussion with him, but there is still something a little weird about him. He is not ashamed of anything and used to be good at acting when he was young. He also used to do stuff like act as gollum from LOTR for many hours in School etc.

>tfw genetic illness
Would I be excused from race-mixing?
I could be like a biological weapon.

Oh and he is not married and definitely doesn't have children.

Sometimes i like to suck a dick but i never kiss a guy. I'm not homosexual.

you know there are some guys who are into fat or ugly girls?

you know it may be possible some girls will be the same, finding ugly or fat boys cute?

you know some girls are beta or have some low self steem and are just desperate to have a boyfriend?

you know some girls just want an ugly boyfriend so they feel safe being the hot in the relationship?

you know some girl may have a daddy issue or some other fucked up shit that make her settle for an ugly male?

you know girls also look for personality or money?

wow, is shocking some girls settle for ugly boys.

what a mystery.

it looks more like he drugged the woman and laid down in bed beside her.

sounds like a typical fin. literal me except im sexy and crush puss-puss on the reg.

what irc server and which channel?

i have autism and i am manlet

how would you know how to use IRC achmed

I've been using irc for over 7 years now.

You're also a Turk shit.

jesus that neckbeard is omnipresent

This guy got married and spread his genes. What is your excuse?

I don't try. My mom was mentally ill, on drugs and abusive. I'm so autistic that 3 girls asked me to be their boyfriend in high school and I turned them all down thinking it was some elaborate prank by the basketball guys ( I played football and the 2 teams didn't get along). Now I'm 23, I work out and take care of myself in general. Get told I'm handsome regularly but with all that happened I have no idea how to talk to women. The one time I did try the girl was so easy that it turned me off and I realized I'm not ok with degenerate hookup culture.

TL:DR, I"m accidentally become MGTOW meme

Every damn bitch with a bod worth knocking up, wants a chad that's more chadly than me, dammit. I'm trying but the gainz are slow in coming.
I get plenty of propositions from what may as well be the female versions of that neckbeard though. Fat bitches love this. I don't love them.
Oh, where is my thicc, big titty qt. My arms and pecks do grow for thee.

what's his name? isn't he the guy who cried when naruto ended

KILL. YOUR. SELF.

Not yet I want to see nukes/ chemical warfare first.

>going on Sup Forums and asking why we dont have children

>It's irrelevant whether it's true or not
Youre living in the 20th century, you backpedaled that hard

Quakenet

Its a good feel when these stupid bitches do a double take when they see me and start comparing me to their mongoloid mouthbreathing man baby.

They look so hurt they scrunch their faces like they just got flicked in the clit.

It is pretty amusing. Funny thing with me is, they're much more often than not no great prize at all either. Just looking to move up the ladder.