July 2017

>July 2017
>Be the Mooch
>Leave your job to join the president
>Miss the birth of your son because you were with the president
>wife divorces you getting half of all your money because she hates the president
>get fired
>Still July 2017

>stopped following Trump news for a few weeks
>just found out a few days ago that Spicer left his job and was replaced by this guy
>he's already been fired

$500 the next one will be the fat bitch cow

Mooch was a saint, FUCK YOU.

I'm half convinced that guy was a plant/shill anyway. Did any of you see his old tweets? Pro gun-control, pro-hillary, concerned about climate change, generally liberal on anything that didn't involve his own money.

>Mooch was a saint

And now he's been canonized.

Mooch?
More like gooch lmao

mooch was a faggot trojan horse. a wolf in sheep's clothing who counter signaled everything we stand for before he was hired on.

*Breathes in*

Checked

>I'M NOT HERE TO SUCK MY OWN COCK!
Bravo. Performance art at its finest

JUST
U
S
T

AHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOVE THIS BACKPEDALLING
EVEN YOUR DIGITS BETRAY YOU
"D-DUDE WE NEVER LIKED MOOCH................. U-UH PLEASE DON'T CHECK THE ARCHIVES................"

When you have to keep firing people that you've hired it generally points to you not being a very good judge of character.

Wasted

His name was fucking Tony. A quick talking wife dropping son'bitch. Now ya'll show some respect.

Worst get in recent memory

who hired the Mooch?

Gooch? More like cocksucker lmao

W O W

Confirmed as truth. Praise be.

Mooch was incredible. He was hilarious and dedicated, we likely will never in our lives see a press sec as entertaining as he was. fucking ultra giga satan gets though, faggot.

checked

>sell your company to work for president
>get cocked block by preibus
>finally get the job
>fire preibus
>get cock blocked by his replacement
JUST

>yfw at least you're not Anthony Mooch.

>good job mooch

wew
e
w
checked
Bagot EUGENIA

he was the real deal, but he wasn't prepped enough - he had that rush of a new gig, pumped himself up too much, pride, should have been quiet for the first part
they're used to being unimpeachable, at the top, getting away with anything

He wasn't a press secretary, he was communications director

I don't know... I think you got cucked

kek

Trump should fire whoever hired The Mooch as well because that guy is a dumb fuck

Kek

Haven't seen a thread about this yet. Did you know this guy got fired?

This a fucking fugazi a hardworking paisan gets whacked by a fucking marone

Wops btfo bigly today

I found this guys twitter profile

oooh..SHit

good show old boy

Trump Curse

>Mooch was a saint
yes
in some bizarre reality
yes, quite the saint

Digits don't lie

>And now he's been canonized.
muh leaf
lel

i can't speak for shariablue, CTR, and all the other shills on this board but I never liked the piece of shit. gun control, counter signalling bannon, everything about the little prick was bullshit

got past the gates
muh wh security

GOLDMAN SACHS much?

Meh, it's probably for the best for everybody.

The whole point of Scaramucci's tenure was to throw a huge grenade into the swamp. He did that, there's a new chief of staff... nothing left for him to do.

Well, there it is.

Mmmmmmmm I love rewriting history
L-let's all just pretend there isn't anything but thousands of pro-mooch posts filling the archive right now... j-just sweep all this under the rug, try to forget...

>This a fucking fugazi a hardworking paisan gets whacked by a fucking marone

underrated

six sixes

Hi Satan

Kek has spoken. Trump is a nigger.

fuck white people

>This is fine

i-i was just pretending to be retarded he was never b-based

666-D chess

How many times is the WH press office going to use the term "clean slate" this week?

drumpf is a nazi
nazis fired 6 000 000 jews

what did he do?

here's the problem with that--Trump hasn't accomplished anything yet. It's getting annoying now.

That's a tough act to follow.

Well shit, that explains it. I feel gullible for ever having believed in him. Thank you, kek, for showing me the light.

IM JUST AN ORDINARY GUY FROM QUEENS, COCKSUCKA

the enemy
who is the enemy
Trump has made anyone an enemy who fails the presidential loyalty test

>>Miss the birth of your son because you were with the president
Fuck, no wonder his wife is divorcing him.

I don't give a shit if you're just starting a job with POTUS, that's your fucking son being born, you ass.

kek

calm down Satan

lmfao lmfao lmfao good one user

Nobody said shit about this guy and most people here who are fucking straight up shills can't even answer how this indicates "chaos" or why its a bad thing.

the eternal boomer is constantly sucking Trumps cock

ahahahahaha are you on fucking drugs
MOOCH IS ALL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT ALL FUCKING WEEK AHAHAHAHAHAHA

6mil was not enough - we're going for 6 mil more this time!

Is spicer gonna come back? He left because of Scaramucci

double perkele

The eternal faggot constantly not making any arguments.

nice comeback

thanks bro

Oh thank god. I was worried he was going after Bannon.

How would you hire someone that you end up firing within 10 days. I thought we had the best people. They can't even fucking do the work to find someone who lasts a month in the role.

wtf I hate John Kelly now

unironically

There is only one qualified person left!
THE DRAGON OF BUDAPEST

i never thought he was based. i thought he was a loud mouth little prick, jew york italian wannabe mobster.

gold

I also came to this conclusion and he's right. You're stupid if you disagree.

all im saying is we are comparing his hiring/firing to regular politicians and former presidents, when clearly he was meme'd in due to his inexperience as a politician

Also he had boneitis

Explain to me how making it look to the American public that his administration is a total shambles as he fires people left and right yet still isn't able to find the leaks as every single person of his inner circle opposes him helps Trump? He looks like more of a joke now than we ever possibly could have imagined.

FUCK

1. fuck off meme flag nigger
2.WH user said last week Mooch was a plant to out the leakers fire them then commit sodoku to clear the way for a new com director

checked

how could a guy who won the presidency, lack the self awareness to realize that firing this guy, right after hiring him, would make him look like a joke?

literally pic related

Maybe this was Trumps late revenge?

>Trump hasn't accomplished anything yet. It's getting annoying now.
Positive things have happened under Trump orchestrated from the administration. Not sure what your standards are.

Why would he hire him in the first place? I love you deluded cucks, you simultaneously think Trump is brilliant enough to have singlehandledly won the election YET you think he's stupid enough to let a purebred zionist kike secretly pull his strings right under his nose. This is literally what is called "cognitive dissonance", being unable to reconcile the contradictions in your beliefs to such a degree that lashing out in anger is your only resort.

>+1 Supreme Court judge is nothing.
k.

Trump literally does not care about his political appearance. If you haven't gotten that from the moment he announced, you might be retarded.

One stolen seat you mean.

Nobody is lashing out in anger. Because the only proof of what is going on is him being hired and fired. You're the one who is believing in jews pulling strings when there is no evidence of that.

Then why should anybody else? why compare his actions to politicians? I'm just saying its probably not a big deal that this guy is getting shit canned and the media plays it up like it is to get people talking.