BREAKING!!! Scaramucci is OUT OUT OUT

google.co.uk/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/us/politics/anthony-scaramucci-white-house.amp.html

RED CAPS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>RED CAPS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170726205827/http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was barely in for a week. What is drumpf doing?

I just got the yahoo notification

it's pretty obvious for anyone not following your brainwashed CNN/John Oliver/Steven Colbert reality.

Shill

>Moochi comes in
>does his job of scaring leakers
>preibus has always been fingered as possible leaker
>confrontation causes him to resign (all who've been following know why - he's too loyal to the RNC)
>Moochi is a loose cannon, most likely in it for himself at the end of the day
>You're fired and can be used as another nice little distraction
>Now trump has all your attention
>Arrests and Clinton trials begin

Ladies and gents we have another 3D chess conspiracy theory by Grumpftards

says the idiot that can actually have their brain melted by Colbert and pretend like everything is normal

How will The_Donald spin this?

I loved this guy. He was like a mini-Trump, why would Trump remove him so soon?

any word who's next?

Leftology is the new Scientology, more with the weather at 11

mueller

THIS

Give me teh scoops

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Nigger what?
>mfw i just found out he was appointed as Com. director

f-five d chess, re-retard

in all seriousness who really cares, i'm glad trump is having hiring and firing people, it's what he likes to do

If all you know the Dynamic of the WH and people involved. Moochi wanted direct access and was more in it for himself than the country. He talked a good game and is competant, i'll give him that.

However, we all know Kelly is now Chief of Staff and there's no way he would let someone below him on the command chain by pass him and let them go directly for Trump. Mooch was a loose cannon too in some respects as we already saw in his 4 short days acting as the director.

>hiring and firing people
inb4 he is secretly recording The Apprentice - POTUS Edition

Scaramooch was hired to kill Rinse Penis, as a reward for his behind-the-scenes work. He finished his contract.

>gets position he was going after for a long time
>wife divorces him
>gets fired

Fuckin lol

>Mike after a long and arduous road.........youre hired, I now resign as president

>Scaring leakers
>His firing gets leaked

2spooky

nice call by literally who

Nigger we have 5 threads on this.

WINNING SO MUCH WE GET TIRED OF WINNING

trump wanted him there so he could lead some investigations, (i think they were related to the clintons but i don't actually know) then scaramucci recused himself from the cases he was brought on to investigate. so basically trump asked him to do a specific job then he would stay on and keep working for him, but scaramucci decided he didn't want to do the first thing trump asked for. also, scaramucci didn't let trump know ahead of time that he was going to recuse himself.

Scaramucci did his job.
He exposed Priebus.
Mooch was the patsy.

>literally says he'll only be here for a short period of time to find the leakers
>finds the leakers and fires the shit out of them
>job is done
>TRUMPPETTES ON SUICIDE WATCH WHITE HOSUE IN SHAMBLES #HERTURN

hmmmm

Winner winner chicken dinner.

>his firing gets leaked

Mooch, we hardly knew ye.

>Arrests and Clinton trials begin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT

THIS STUPID GOY 7 MONTHS IN >>STILL

Mooch ado about nothing, ehh?

The fact that you think anyone on Sup Forums is like the guy on the left is laughable. Look around you, and how you got here. It wasn't by being an outstanding citizen.

>Yates fired
>Comey fired
>Spicer resigns
>Rinse Penis fired
>The Mooch resigns
>Bannon to be fired
Wew m8s

time to go back

how about Sessions?

might happen if they go after the clinton charity, but that's still an extremely long shot.

or they would have to hope they get lucky with imran awan and end up finding a bunch of dirt on the hard drives that the fbi found.
web.archive.org/web/20170726205827/http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/

other than that, i really doubt they're going to be able to pin anything concrete to the Clinton family.

WH user said last week Mooch was a plant to out the leakers fire them then commit sodoku to clear the way for a new com director
You fucking retards

Do not argue with the trips of truth lel praise be unto kek. Am I right fellow kekistani worshipper?

His firing was leaked.

>so many people are being fired/resigning that I'm losing track
If Sup Forums's plan was to delegitimize the US gov, they're doing a great job.

lol