Why are healthy and able bodied young white men dropping out of society?

Why are healthy and able bodied young white men dropping out of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/RyPw2WBc4Dx0lRpUufNFXA==/page/2/
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/6qpal4/found_out_that_ive_been_a_victim_of_love_bombing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike social engineering. And FYI, the perpetrators and every paid employee--right down to the spic janitors--will all be executed for their complicity in this.
You might want to get out and start enjoying the rest of your artificially shorted life, shill.

no matter how hard you try you get cucked by niggers financially and/or literally.

there you go. People don't like to work so they can be forced to support another group of people that hate them. The current system makes these young men, whom are usually nothing exceptional, feel like slaves because they are slaves.

Turn on the TV and it's nigger cuck shit. Get paid and it's nigger cuck shit when 1/3 of your paycheck that isn't great to begin with goes to feeding Dontretia and her 5 kids.

Also, baby bonuses. Many people in this country and getting 10k+ tax returns for making babies. Why work to ensure the success of another tribe's offspring?

it's all cucked up and built on the single, lonely, unwanted, and stepped on white man's back.

Many are realizing that they are slaves and meant to be just that all in the name of "improving race relations".

We're actually just in the process of forming a new, better society.

Enjoy the existing one though. I know I don't

Nothing to work towards.

Women suck.
Children are expensive to raise.
Rents are high.
Nobody can save.
Employment is too precarious.
Secure jobs are near-impossible to get.
Easy to fill the void with other stuff.

I'm pretty happy being a societal drop out by these standards. I have a job so I'm not a worthless NEET or something bad like that but besides work i love hanging out at home by myself.

Pretty much this.
Gonna play videogames with my friends til' I die.

I dunno.

Also, health insurance. The reason paychecks are so small is the fact that you have to pay for donkretia and her kid's healthcare. After taxes and paying for our own health insurance (if the employer even offers it) that is 10 times higher than it was a decade ago due to us paying for 10 niggers and spics to mooch off of you.

Many white men have been in the work force for a decade or more and they are dropping out too. They hurt all the time from a life of hard labor but cant afford to go to the doctor even though they don't own shit. Yet, step inside any ER and you will see it is absolutely full of brown and black people.

We're slaves. Fuck that. Let it burn.

Shitty low paying jobs, high taxes, high cost of living

It's easier and provides the same net result.
All of human activity is a frivolous and vain attempt to resist entropy and the void.

Holy fucking shit, this.

>Relationships with women are always complicated
>Kids are not only expensive but they are going to give you trouble in the long run even if you educate them properly due to mass media fucking their brains out

People just want a safe job with mediocre earnings, a house to own and at least 8 hours of spare time a day.

It's not that people are becoming lazier or that they want to be useless neets but they take a peek at the world and they just think "why even bother?"

stop making the same thread over and over

Yup
Other than skeet shooting I pretty much don't do anything other than work/drink. Part of living with dad in the suburbs too I suppose. Might kill myself one of these days

Because playing video games is a lot more fulfilling and fun than trying to do anything with women.

Because women want to fuck the top 10% of men. If you aren't a model, and you don't have over 10,000 Instagram followers, you're out of the dating pool.

I'm too old to start from the absolute bottom. Just working my overnight retail job is the only thing I'm capable of. At least vidya makes me feel the only sense of accomplishmen I'll ever know, though in the end I damn well know it means shit.

Hopefully things will be a bit better next life.

Why should we participate in a society that actively despises us?

I work in an animal shelter. I got torn the fuck up by a dog one day, blood everywhere. ended up needing 8 stitches, to give you some idea.

I went to the work-related injuries clinic, they wouldn't even buzz me in the door because I didn't have the right form. literally just left me to bleed out outside. didnt even offer a paper towel or anything.

I ended up having to walk a few miles to the emergency room to get my gaping wounds stitched up. I wish I was joking about any of this

Because there's nothing to gain as a evil white straight CIS male.

Also robowaifus will solve everything

Joos win

HR is so used to idiots who cant be taught that they assume Im swinging above my weight when I apply for entry level clerical and admin positions. That is why

I want a small house, a dog, a wife, and some kids. 30 years ago such a thing wasn't out of reach for someone in my socio-economic position. Now it is.

>Why are healthy and able bodied young white men dropping out of society?
>healthy and able bodied young white men dropping
>young white men
>white
I don't see any white people, all i see is:
>nigger
>fake blonde
>fake blonde+racemixer
>brown eyed mongrels

>roasties think they deserve my hard work and devotion when they can't even keep their legs closed

Tell me what I have to gain, OP. There's nothing. Some chimera children with 100 other men's DNA inside them? A tired old woman who used all her energy on niggers and retards 10 years prior? A "career" woman with half the dictionary in mental problems and a biological clock that's already in the red?

I'm sorry to hear that user. I hope you're feeling better now.

>be male
>realize the court system can turn you into a permacuck by stripping away your assets of your marriage ends
>have all authority and power removed from you and transferred to women
>make the dating game into something that's too much like applying for a job
>have to deal with women who refuse to abide by their gender role
>face the reality of coming home after work to more, rather than less stress
>it's more fun to shitpost on Sup Forums and play vidya than it is to try courting women in the age of information age that has brought an equal amount of distress to counter the abundant convenience we all have
>younger males are so lost and confused thanks to our culture doing a 180 that they've begun to look to Sup Forums for a father figure and/or masculine influence in an age where masculinity is discouraged
>yfw an underwater basketweaving board is the last remaining bastion of unrestrained masculinity left in this existential nightmare known as The Current Year

Same here, fellow britishbro, same here.

>Be spanishfag 10 years ago
>Listen to people complain all day about earning 1000€ a month
>People despised the idea of renting a house

>Fast forward to today
>People here earn from 711€ to 870€ in 8 hour low skill jobs working from monday to saturday
>Most people pay from 400 to 500€ rent

I don't quite know what to do. Im 22 and I feel defeated already and the thought of being a wageslave terrifies me.

In western society males are considered defective females in almost every aspect. What motivation do they have to go out into the world to be shit on all day long with little to no reward for doing so?

Being a NEET is a revolutionary act. Not only do the Jews not get the fruits of your labor, you start drawing from the same money pool as the welfare for niggers and bombs for Israel. You will also have the free time to dedicate all your energy to subverting our corrupt society and training for the race war. NEETdom is the 21st century general strike. If you aren't a NEET and you're white you are funding your own extermination and enriching our greatest enemies.

>that comic
What an utter crock of shit, i give money to charity all the time, voting for institutional change to benefit the down trodden doesn't make you calicfy to personally giving the downtrodden, that's fucking absurd.

Diminishing returns.
If what you get out of something does not justify the amount of work and effort you have to put into it, then there is no reason to burden yourself with it.

Man, I have pains in my stomache I used to not have... bad pains. I have been paying on thousands of dollars worth of nothing because the hospitals won't really help me. EKG and XRAY and you are out the door if you don't have insurance.

This started about a year ago, right around the time I moved back from Nashville and was in between jobs.

I got a job and I was just about to get health insurance when I got into it with some niggers at work. To make matters even worse I was fucking this drug cartel dude's old lady and she didn't tell me about all her baggage and most importantly HIM. I had been working this job for about 6 months through a temp service and was about to get hired on full time when shit hit the fan and I just quit.

Women are so strange. This girl just wouldn't leave me alone and all the other women would join in to ask what was wrong between us... sometimes I just wanted to shout "she has her fucking tubes tied and a spic kid with Don Cartellio".

The niggers... don't even get me started. They were so pleased with themselves when they heard OJ was getting out. One started some shit on top of all this stress and I just quit at lunch.

I shouldn't have, but sometimes I think I would rather die than support cuck world. I hurt all the time.

To make matters worse one kid I worked with had a cousin murdered and set on fire by a nigger and literally half the women I worked with had nigger babies and were always trying to beta me up.

I know i'm gonna die hateful and in pain. Fuck it.

>1 post by this ID

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/RyPw2WBc4Dx0lRpUufNFXA==/page/2/

Why do you keep spamming this shit all day long and can't stay on /r9k/?

waiting on the race war

Nobody wants a used-up roastie whore.

White males are not men by any account.

They are an ironic version of what a men should be, after decades of subversion, single moms and plastic in water.

Even their sperm and testosterone levels are dropping.

In the future, while Neanderthals were simply out-bred, white males will be remembered for literally being cast aside by their own females because they preferred other males.

How do you start getting welfare money?
I have been a "NEET" for 5 years or so but I've worked from time to time and searched for jobs eitherways, as I currently am.

What criteria do you need to fill up to get money from your country? Im white btw.

Checked, also dont kill yourself you fucking leaf.

>Why are healthy and able bodied young white men dropping out of society?

How exactly are the "dropping out" of society?

Are the going to live in the mountains? Are they becoming hermits in the desert?

Just because you don't want a LOL WIFE or a family doesn't mean you have dropped out of society.

society doesn't want us anymore
old white men already carved out their place in the world
we have our own glass ceiling now though it's more made of concrete than anything
we just want to be left alone so we can live out our lives as our race dies with us

Only reason I don't is because it would destroy my parents I think. I've wasted enough opportunities and chances to succeed and now I work a stupid helpdesk job I hate and have spent the better part of the last 7 years on Sup Forums.

>using the term "roastie" unironically

Go back to /r9k/ and stop using that flag.

Nobody wants a whiny virgin manchild who spends all day complaining about women.

Because society doesn't fucking want them. If you were told your whole life you were horrible would you want to be a part of a society that hates you and has rejected you? Quit asking this stupid fucking question "why are so many healthy young white men dropping out of society ?" because the answer will always be the same. They don't fucking want us.

stop being a faggot or a current year woman.

He can use that term as much as he wants. It is a thing.

It's surprisingly easy to get disability if you find the right doctor in a liberal state. All you have to do is have some public outbursts, complain about anxiety and act like a paranoid sperg. Anyone already on Sup Forums can do it. There's also many other forms of welfare, you can get food stamps for nothing, section 8 for your house if you just keep applying over and over, and unemployment benefits can sometimes last for years if you manage to get laid off instead of quitting.

dogs are cheap yo

15 years ago:
user drop the school, construction work pay 1500-2000 euro and is piss easy.
Nop. Im going study
10 years ago:
Construction buble crash only 1000 euro jobs
Jajaja I was righ, I going to be somebody after I finnish my carrer
5 years ago:
There are nothing left
Fuuuuuuu

I didn't drop out, society rejected me :)

Fuck the baby boomers, they are a bunch of selfish, greedy, worthless pieces of shit in all of history.

Trump will enforce a work-for-welfare program, hopefully it will help a bit

hateful and in pain

are you me??

It is frightening seeing most of my old pals studying 5-6 year careers only to be forced to leave the country and work in Germany or rot in a low skill job here in Spain.

My cousin told me that out of 400 engineers the school arranged contract deals for 3 of them only and not because of their performance but their economic situation.

How else would you describe the modern day sluts? They won't be marriage material until the state ends their suffrage and ends no-fault divorce. We need a revolution.

at least try to grow a garden, climb mountains. Build something, a motorcycle maybe. Do what you can. Your body is young still, so use it while you can. Good luck my goy.

cause the bullies are out to get me

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/6qpal4/found_out_that_ive_been_a_victim_of_love_bombing/

there are more like us. the media just doesn't like honestly talking about us.

I've been a NEET shut-in for over two years now living off a large inheritance I received. I have food delivered and literally do not leave the house for weeks at a time, sometimes over a month. Usually just when I am dragged out to family events.

I have two cats that keep me company. This week, the food delivery was delayed. My cats ran out of food yesterday and went to bed hungry. They were meowing at me incessantly this morning, wondering what the fuck was up with their food dish. So I finally felt compelled to go to the grocery store (for the first time in like 6 months) and get them some food.

Holy fucking shit, white genocide is real. At first, I thought maybe I just spend too much time on Sup Forums and my perception is skewed, but no. I started counting. There were ZERO white couples in the supermarket. But there was at least a dozen interracial couples walking around, holding hands and shit. I also saw a couple young white mothers pushing strollers around, and of course the kid inside was mixed. I wonder if there is a dad involved? The worst was when I saw a white as fuck old lady toting two shitskin ~10yr old girls around who were calling her "grandma".

Back to my cave. Fuck this gay earth.

The sad thing is that I believe most of us envy your lifestyle.
God what has this world become.

Feminism is the cause.

It sucks out of you your masculine energy.

Imagine getting to 25 years of age having spent 15 years of your fucking life wanting to get laid with hot girls and not being able to do so.

When you can't do that, you give up.

You can't do that because feminist baby boomers emasculated millenials. They sucked out the masculine traits of their personality.

t. Chad

Interestingly enough, most feminists I know are dropping the cause and going out with white guys on long-term relationships after shitty experiences with another women either in a romantic or friendship relationship.

Stop posting this inane thread i see one every goddamn day

>if I can't beat them I'll join them
You're part of the problem. If there's no opportunity where you are then leave. The world is a big place, you don't even have to go that far.

Checked for truth.
Our current culture is not conducive to maintaining one's masculinity. To do so now is to, in a sense, revolt against this culture.

>How else would you describe the modern day sluts?

Hoes and sluts?

Also a girl being "marriage material" doesn't hinge on divorce laws, or whether they have voting rights.

Claiming no one should have a relationship or have kids until some magic revolution that might never happen is just promoting extinction, apathy, and essentially the same thing feminists do.

These threads are always the same:

>1 post by this ID
>tell white men not to have children and hate white women
>promote race-mixing
>try to normalize "young white men dropping out of society"

literally this, i wonder how much houses would cost in next 20-40years, only wealthy jews could afford it

Really flicks my feelarunies

The internet has destroyed the Male / Female dynamic you didn't used to have to go looking for women in designated places where it has been deemed socially acceptable to approach them like bars/clubs. People used to be limited to interacting with people in their direct surroundings as such you could meet girls at work, in public places or on the commute to work ect. however women in particular 8/10 times have their face buried into their phones on social media nowadays, these are the sort of places where you can easier make bonds with people as generally people are by themselves and can spare more time to get to know you whereas at clubs/bars it dissolves into a more primal approach to courting based on materialism not to mention these places are expensive its quite easy to spend an entire days wage in just a few hours.
It has become a catch 22 for men wanting a traditional family life to meet women you have to spend your money, if you are lucky enough to court a women and decide you want children you need to buy a house to properly bring them up, for most men this means living frugally for a number of years which thanks to how materialistic women are thanks to the media that runs the great risk of her losing interest and deciding to leave.

Because western women are absolutely disgusting, 1/1000 woman in this day and age is wife tier. Every other women is a self absorbed moron who can't live without being given non stop attention from random thirsty guys on social media. Pro tip: don't trust any women who needs to be on snapchat/Instagram/Facebook all day, let alone have any social media. Any person that needs to be "validated" by their "peers" that much is mentally ill.

Ancient Europeans were actually extremely patriarchal, especially after Aryan conquest of Europe. Le "fertility goddesses" were praised mostly in Neolithic Middle-Eastern immigrant cultures, while Aryan Corded-Ware and Hallstatt cultures, which built EVROPA as we know it were certainly patriarchal.

t. pre-historian

Your disgusting leaf pussy looks like a poorly made Arby's sandwich

45 yo NEET here. Divorced and laid off. No kids, no debt; mortgage + living expenses are below the poverty level. I no longer chase the ball, just waiting for death or the big war.

If you pay taxes YOU are the fucking problem, not me.

I stay in touch with a few friends from high school. They are all normies with relationships and shit. They also all have fucking shitty lives, shitty jobs, and shitty girlfriends with shitty problems. My best friend since ninth grade just came out and told me he is on antidepressants after his girlfriend told him he "changed" and she was going to leave him if he didn't get on pills. He's a totally different person now and seems like a fucking miserable zombie.

I think everyone should embrace the NEET lifestyle. The modern slave system will only demoralize and destroy you. From the chemicals, to the media, the 9-5 + 2 hours of commuting...what the fuck kind of life is this?

I'll be fucked when my money runs dry, though.

this.

had the love rodeo a few times already. sheckles never fall fast enough and they feel neglected.

now i'm 30 and wish I had my money back.

Please stop, I cant handle this guys. I am going to school, and havent paid a dime, because I get pell grants and finacial aid, but I feel like its all for nothing. Im just going to get cucked in the long run.

The motivator for men to work is to be successful.
A huge part of this motivational drive is women.
We want to please them. So we can snag a
pretty and clean wife who will raise our children
and spend our money in wise ways on the family and herself.

Does that sound ANYTHING like the modern woman though? Nope.
Therefore the drive is almost entirely gone.
Family is out. Wife is out. Kids are out.
The Media has done their work and done it well.
They've made women so ABSOLUTELY
worthless in their natural role, we have no role
to fill anymore ourselves.
We've checked out. Shut off. Said fuck it.

And I'd like to go ahead and say, that for men
to shut it off? Like that? That's unheard of.
Men aren't built this way. We don't just shut it
off and check out in regards to women.
Yet we have. Because the women are actually THAT FUCKING BAD.
So what would a man do when he's just given up on women for the time? But he has male friends?
They boy out. They play video games, watch sports, get their old action figure collection out they haven't seen in 15 years and pick up Superman and go " wiiiisssshh! " and laugh.
Men worked hard in society and built it for women.
And they're no longer worth anything more than a protected fuck and a kick out of the door after.

YOU CUNTS ELECTED A SMOOTH TALKING JIVE NIGGER AS THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD

Maybe you have hit on something here bro.
Maybe we do need to call a general strike.
Let the women and nignogs see how well they get on without us.
If they fail, good.
If they handle the work. Good. We can all go live in the backwood or just check out of society completely.
Win win either way. Its shit or bust right now.
Either way we

work sucks and games are fun. what is the big fucking mystery here?

t. hitler

Wow, that hit me like a truck.
Legit felt pressure in my chest, holy fuck.
Times are as dire as ever.

You're allowing this sick society to limp along instead of mercifully destroying it. Once the Jews, shitskins, and whores can't leech off of whitey the whole house of cards will come crashing down.

>even if you educate them properly due to mass media fucking their brains out
this is why I'm involved in politics. I want to change the political situation so we can kick out the media jews
also checked

>USA
>FREE WORLD
Time to wake up, kiddo. You don't have a right to a trial if Big Brother doesn't want to give you one. You can be detained indefinitely on trumped-up charges, moved illegally to foreign soil and tortured. Step out of line far enough and they will do it.

But white male must not give up on this.

I was raised by feminists and was a little sissy, but I found great help online.

There's a lot of resources on youtube that help you rewire your brain and change your behaviour around women, to be more masculine around colleagues, to be more manly.

When I started to be sick of this feminine culture that hates strength and masculinity, I found great help in the videos from Real Social Dynamics. I'm not saying you watch a few of those and boom you are the new Arnold, but it's a starting point.

It's a long path to rewire your whole brain, especially because it's been wired by cucked feminists à la Trudeau when you were a child, when it's easy to print emotional responses in it.

But only those who are willing to walk that long journey can overcome the damages made by baby boomers on our personality.

The thing is... Many have pointed out that the freedoms and privileges we enjoy in the modern world is not the norm throughout history.

If we checkout, it's not the 'white race' that's at stake. It is humanity.

I'm not being glib.

War, death, destruction, enslavement, starvation is the norm.

We can choose to checkout and that will probably be what happens. It will come at our own peril.

Most of us will be killed off. The majority of those remaining will be slaves... If there is anything left at all.

I think they're a lot of fun.. if you're not a weak sensitive beta bitch

I sadly agree...

This house can not stand. Once the nigs, spics, and single mums stop getting our money we make from braking our backs the sooner they will expose themselves for what they really are.

The whole system is built on our backs. Let these retards eat cake.

Not sure what a neet really is, I dislike making up meaningless terms, to be honest that is a SJW commie tactic, but fuck we are well past caring about those kind of lines now arnt we?

If the right keeps playing by the ever changing rules the left imposes, but does not itself follow, it will lose.

cal it what it is.

people pulling the damn cart are getting tired of the freeloaders and are finally figureing it out.

This. Get fit, have kids, stockpile ammunition and get ready for the coming race war

Sex is the only thing they offer and they can't even do that well. But you're a white knight cuck who will like their feet for eternity

Women hate each other because they know what women are really like. Men are simply wising up.

Yep, the western world is degenerated as fuck thanks to the media and its degeneracy.
Buy this, buy that, don't settle down, you're too young to have kids...Look around you, 30 years old people alone, women hitting the wall with a couple of cats, men turning into Neets (Basically male catladies)...But hey, we have a new Ipod, a new Pc or whatever.

society treats then like garbage why would they give a shit about society?

because society got really fucking gay really quick