Infantalization of youth= White Genocide

Have you noticed that (((they))) are pushing this bs narrative that it's acceptable for white women to act like kids when they are aged adults?
>"30 is the new 20"
No. Increased life expectancy still does not change fertility rates. Peak fertility is 26-28, less if you drink/ do drugs (which is nearly all modern western women)
>"But with modern technology women can get pregnant into their 40's..."
Seriously? No wonder rates of autism are sky rocketing. Most doctors say you should be having your LAST baby by 35.
>"But muh career..."
Your bachelors degree is now basically your high school diploma 25 years ago. As women don't really go into skilled trades, meaning the ones intending to make the most money do traditional post secondary degrees, most can't even APPLY to jobs in their fields before they have a Masters and are midway into their 20's.
>At the age of 30, I have maybe 8 or 9 friends who have children, only one with more than one. Meanwhile shitskins are coming over at 20 years of age with 4 kids no crippling debt and are given the social services they need to get on their feet.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1YXJztbY2fx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Girls start puberty before boys, so they start to mature earlier. The only issue is that when boys mature into adults the girls don't follow them.
Women are forever locked into teenage maturity, you cannot compare them to male adults. Simple things like personal accountability or responsibility just don't compute to the female brain.

Nobody is pushing a narrative. People are making choices. Stop acting like these people aren't responsible for their own decisions.

See that's the thing although: I went to raves and had a blast in college, but I stopped that at 25. I have no time limit on when I can have kids. I'm now 30 and there are SOOOO many women still doing this. And they don't get how utterly unattractive it is. DESU it probably wasn't cool when I did, but especially for women like how TF to you justify pumping Molly and other hard drugs into your system when you have a maximum of 5 years to have healthy children. No matter what society of your current government tells you, women and men's primary duty in life is to pass on our genes, which are being ruined by these ageing sluts.

Society doesn't play out in a vacuum. The decisions of these women to indulge in arrested development and put "muh career" before kids, is a direct result of Jews doing their best to destroy the nuclear family. Stop being so naive.

Okay so you can't get laid and you're blaming women for being childish?

Nobody has a "duty" to reproduce. People can do what they want.

Oh please shut the fuck up you delusional nazi.

People are choosing not to have kids of their own volition not because they're brainwashed by the jews.

The same thing is happening in Japan and there are no jews over there.

I've fucked 92 women and I'm also divorced, getting laid isn't the problem. I thought by now women would be way past partying but its like since we don't denegrate sluts anymore it never stops.

> Jews have to be in a country to actively subvert it

Thanks for the tip mate

None of the hot ones have kids, the ones that did were either religious or extremely basic bitches. Like, I knew some hard 10's intelligent well breed, none are reproducing. Fuck outta here limey, this isn't about me.

How and, more importantly, why are the jews subverting Japan?

>reddit spacing
Now I understand.

lmfao, breeders are so retarded, it's always the low IQs that shit out kids without a second thought as to the consequences

>The same thing is happening in Japan and there are no jews over there.

They're not even fucking eachother either.

It's just a real life mouse utopia experiment where japanese herbivore "neets" are beautiful ones.

What you mgtow retards have wrong is that it isn't the women alone who decide when to have children. My gf I've been together with for a decade would want our first child when ever I wanted to make one. I like he idea and often use it as dirty talknto turn her on. But the real fact is that I am such a lazy videogame playing manchild that the idea of having a kid just sounds so freaking BOTHERSOME that I just can't be arsed to make one yet. I'm 29 btw and she is 28. I like to think that well, we still have like 5 years time to consider this.

I'm 29 without children. I'm fully red pilled, but am waiting till next year. You're wrong.

Because they're high-IQ competition, you fucking retard. Same reason why they're so desperate to subvert and destroy white countries. We're a threat to their hegemony.

Oy vey women are supposed to act like serious business CEOs cold and callous.

Show tits or get the fuck out.

I'm not MGTOW and I'm not a NEET. Lucrative career, no debt, small house but I own don't rent, good looks, I've had enough partners that I could settle down with one no problem. My major concern is none of these supposed "more mature" women I grew up with are like that. They are either still living at home or being hypergomus sluts with dudes making more money than jesus.

If you've fucked 92 women and been divorced then you're probably pretty degenerate yourself. Don't throw stones in glass houses.

Yeah you got me bro. I'm from Reddit and the JIDF and I'm here to trick the goyim into believing that there is no Jewish conspiracy. But you damn goyim are getting clever! Well spotted.

I'm aware of that but how are the jews involved? There are no jews in Japan. People are just choosing careers over children. It's a common trend in all developed countries.

But they already control the world according to you. You guys are so delusional it's hilarious.

Man I'd smash Stacie all day and night

Didn't read your retarded post tho, sorry

My 21 yo white gf is 2 months pregnant.

Fuck you Merkel.

Negative ghost rider, men and women are not equal and it's actually a challange to be a stud. Again, this isn't about me. I'm also noticing that 30 year old women basically look 23 or 43 not a lot of in between. Women who I would ideally start a family with from a biological not sociological standard (20-24) are actually too stupid to talk to.

>I'm aware of that but how are the jews involved?

They aren't, that's my point.

Hello u/user, now fuck off

I have some bad news if your waiting for the women to mature. It doesn't happen. You will always have to act as a father role or mentor to your wife. I wasted my 20s waiting for a girl that doesn't exist. The sooner you understand females cap off at teenage mentality the better.

Why do you space so much? You know that

>Oh please shut the fuck up you delusional nazi.

>People are choosing not to have kids of their own volition not because they're brainwashed by the jews.

>The same thing is happening in Japan and there are no jews over there.

can be written as:

Oh please shut the fuck up you delusional nazi. People are choosing not to have kids of their own volition not because they're brainwashed by the jews. The same thing is happening in Japan and there are no jews over there.

There is zero reason to think that each sentence warrants its own paragraph.

I agree that it isn't something 'unnatural', or that the Jews are having to try so hard to force people to be degenerate. All the Jews do is push the culture in a certain direction and siphon money away from the working class. The final red pill is that the vast majority of people (women to a much higher degree) can have their fundamental thinking changed without objecting, so long as the primitive parts of their brain remain satisfied. Most people will be satisfied with hedonistic lives, since they provide immediate reward and don't require much investment.

On the other hand, if brought up in a certain fashion, people can also be content with a very traditional lifestyle, which can result in a very productive and cohesive society, that would be harder to subvert, and will either perish through war or collapse, or continue to live.

I don't blame women at all, who is in a hurry to be an "adult"? The 9-5, the brat kids, the stress, staying home on the weekends, what a boring life style. I know you have to grow up some day but still. I think women should spend their youth having as much fun as possible, and then when she is ready settle down. If not, she will get bored 5 years into the marriage and cheat, run off with some "fun" guy etc then you're really screwed. Let her get every bit of "youth" out of her system first, then marry her.

That goes to you guys that are in hurry for marriage and kids too, get a fucking life you nerds. Go out for once and live a little.

Be a good father and keep your child safe, but aware of the world.

Stupid tradcucks enabled all this anyway. Any men who tried to change things and called women out on their bullshit was dragged down like crabs in a bucket by you fags.

>s-shut up there's no problem with women, if they divorce men and take their money and kids it's just because they weren't Real Man™ enough, bitter white CIS male virgin, just find a unico......I mean a good woman, muhsoggyknee

It's your fucking fault. Enjoy your collapse.

So what's a "little bit of youth?" Because I'm fucking 30 and these chicks are still on snapchat. It's actually sad. How many cocks/ years do they have to run around like degenerate slags before they are finally ready to settle down?

Why do you care how I format my posts?

I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying but it seems like when stormfags notice a trend like declining birthrates in developed nation they immediately blame the jews. It's confirmation bias.

There are a multitude of factors that contribute to these declining birthrates but since stormfags are simple minded they like to simplify very complex issues to make them easier to digest and push their own agenda.

Usually around age 30 - 35. Why the hurry? Why aren't you on snapchat as well, and hooking up with random girls as well? Why do you hate fun?

Why does it matter what they are doing. Everyone should live the life they wanna live. There are plenty of women out there, all with their own minds and perceptions of life and the universe. Just because you lived a party life and are just now starting to take on some responsibility does not mean everyone is living that party life. Pull your thumb out your ass and quit worrying about others and society. Big world out there, go be with the society you wanna be with.

Because I'd rather not have autistic kids? Your last healthy baby for women should be 35. Didn't we use to shame women for being unmarried by 25? I had plenty of fun in my youth, time and place.

Declining birthrates is pretty easy to figure out. Birth control and abortion are the reason. Girls can take 200 loads of hot cum and never have a kid. Not rocket science to figure out the cause.

Also here's another thing. When I was in High School fifteen years ago, you were a slut if your kill count was higher than ten. That's about twenty today, but I've met women who live in major citys who think nothing about breaking tipple digets.

It's actually the opposite of this. Women who get into serious relationships earlier make better wives, as it is all they know. Women who screw around a lot in their teens to late 20s are bad wife material, and have a higher chance of cheating on you, as women build a composite perfect boyfriend in their head that is comprised of all the best qualities of their exs. If you are deficient in one or a couple of these areas (in spite of being perfect in most others), there is a high chance she will cheat. For example, you can be a jacked alpha male who treats her nice, is a good dad, and makes a good living, but if you only have a 5 inch dick and her composite ideal man has an 8 inch dick cause that's what one of her exes had, there is now a high chance she will cheat on you to fulfill that one deficiency.

>eople are choosing not to have kids of their own volition not because they're brainwashed by the jews.

I am a good counter-example to your point but we all know how much people like ignoring counter-examples.

>Not choosing to have kids because of the current economic situation
>Have degree and work in related field yet struggle to survive

I would love to have kids but in my current situation it would be irresponsible of me to bring new life into this world when I cannot provide adequately.

But women ARE like children.
Also, the immigration you speak of is literally importing debt and creating additional wage slaves.

Stop replying to this kike shill

finally more people notice this. keep up the good work

>Why do you care how I format my posts?
I don't like to scroll

And yea it's multifaceted (economy, culture, politics). People in general just look for bullet point reasons as to why the world is a fuck, when that does absolutely nothing except allow others to dismiss you (and reinforce their confidence in their bullet points) when you spout your list.

this shit of millennial women mentality is exactly why I'm hitting on 13 year old girls in the first place dumb cunt

>people's surroundings and their culture doesn't influence their decisions

We've been told for years we need to stop having babies. Then once the population trend from that becomes clear, oh boy goyim looks like we need to import migrants cause you're not having babies!

Japan is different because it's a highly densely populated and small island + smaller islands. Having a smaller fertility rate isn't itself a bad thing, it's when we're subsidizing the multiplying numbers of every non white group that it becomes a problem.

Women enjoy sex, you literally don't want women to enjoy themselves. Guys like you come off as bitter because they're not getting laid. A "slut" is a girl who fucks literally any guy, a girl that goes out and wants to enjoy her beauty with hot, tall hung guys is not a slut at all.

stop pretending you aren't a woman

Why waste money, time, and happiness on a woman I won't be with in the long run? You are probably one of those idiots who would be willing to pay 5K a month to live in a small apartment in the city rather than use that same money to buy and pay the mortgage on a fucking mansion 15 miles outside the city. Basically, quality men who don't like the current dating scene are the same types of people who are smart enough to realize that high rent is stupid when you want to own in the long run.

Those are valid reasons not to have kids. However, if poor immigrants manage to have 6 kids on welfare I'm pretty sure you can find a way to have a couple.

It's never been easier to have kids. If you can't afford it, the state will take care of them for you.

Okay, again I don't disagree, those are definitely factors. So why blame all this on the Jews? It's much more complex than that.

>inb4 false claim of "i wasn't trying to hide it"

Men do more drugs than women

Men have more interracial sex than women

Men have sex with more partners than women

Keep crying autistic virgins

>What is an argument

They know that any country with dedication will exterminate them when needed. Their guilt trip doesn't work on them either.

Men and women were not created equal

i'm 28...
I can count in my things the girls before 30 that I know that already have kids. (i'm talking about white, middle-class people)

many of those girls (well, mostly adult women) party hard every weekeend since they're in their teens.

the thing is, if they dont have their parents, they may have the state supporting them. but we, men, are screwed

No, a slut is a woman who lets a guy fuck her on the first date, and average time with a partner is less than a month. Also, any woman with a partner count over 3 by the end of high school, and 6 by the end of college is a useless slut.

How TF does that even make sense? If men are more promiscuious than women, but the population is roughly 50/50, WTF are we having sex with? Double standards are double standards for a reason my youth

Your entire posts just reeks of insecurity, yuck

Women are children, yet its men that are dropping out of society, playing video games in their 20's, smoking weed every day, still living at home in their 20's, not working career jobs, dropping out of college etc

but yeah women are the "children"......retard

one day you will wake up and read between the lines.

>there is time goyim! no need to get married early!
>there is nothing harmful by having babies in your 30's! science says no!
>uhappy in your current relationship? try open relationship!

pic fucking related

Yeah but with stormfags it's not even a bullet point list. It's just "the jews". It's their perennial scapegoat and it leads to intellectual laziness to just blame everything on the jewish boogeyman.

It is a bad thing for the Japanese economy. You understand that for the economy to grow, the population has to grow as well right?

There is NOTHING preventing people from having babies today. In fact, its easier than ever. In England, the state will give you a free house and generous allowance if you have children. So there's really no excuse. It's a personal choice. Nothing more.

Women should be property.

>Peak fertility is 26-28

You are already off by roughly 10 years, lmao.

It isn't more complex then that though. It's not like people just stopped having sex, there is more sex then ever. Women are the gatekeepers of children, it's "Her Choice". So when you see the decline in the birthrates, it's 100% linked to birth control and abortion. There is no jew conspiracy about it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1YXJztbY2fx

there are plenty of women with "if you're right-wing, voter of the local trump equivalent, etc dont even talk to me" but this is woman that are reaching the wall. they dont have the choice to discard man late they're in their peak. they're going to die alone.

but i'm sorry for that. because the worst thing is not women dying alone with their cats. the problem is that we, men, are the ones subsidizing this

>Have you noticed that (((they))) are pushing this bs narrative that it's acceptable for white women to act like kids when they are aged adults?

It's not the jew's fault. It's white women themselves pushing that idea. Peter Pan syndrome.

>I'm aware of that but how are the jews involved? There are no jews in Japan. People are just choosing careers over children. It's a common trend in all developed countries.

Someone missed the reference to the mouse utopia experiment

When too many people occupy one space, social norms and mating patterns change. Many men begin to withdraw, women start acting dominant, a very small number of men have all the sex, etc. Very similar to present conditions. It's the John C Calhoun mouse experiment.

To tie that in though, in Western/white countries (not so much Japan), primarily Jewish media and cultural outlets are encouraging this and making it worse (women in the work place, promiscuity, college for everyone, etc) even though these have all had negative impacts. Women are unhappier then ever, compared to when they primarily found purpose in having a family. Women in the work force have also fucked us all over, since doubling the supply of labor has allowed companies to lower their wages to the point where now it's NECESSARY for both parents to work, where as in the recent past one salary could sustain a family. All of this going on while bringing in and subsidizing the growth of non white populations in our countries

Extended adolescence is a relatively new phenomenon. Want to have your mind blown? The whole concept of teenagers didn't exist before the 1950s. Yes, the teen years existed but adolescence back then was relatively short. Children were expected to become young adults when they hit their teen years. Teens weren't seen as older children, they were seen as younger adults and were held to standards befitting that status.
By creating an in-between status called the teenager, the extension of adolescence was normalized. Eventually it extended into twenties and now is stretching even further.

Umm sorry you don't get to define what a "slut" is, you don't write the dictionary sweetie There is no magical number to be a "slut", and if there was one you would probably call your own mother a slut because 99% chance she fucked other guys before she met your daddy.

does the southern american accent sound as exotic and prestigious to a bong as the bong accent sounds to a burger?

>Those are valid reasons not to have kids. However, if poor immigrants manage to have 6 kids on welfare I'm pretty sure you can find a way to have a couple.

Immigrants can have 6 kids on wellfare all they want. I work in a school in a poor neighborhood and I see the shit children they produce.

I want to provide adequately if I have a child. A proper education with proper food / nutrients. If I am struggling to pay rent this is not going to happen.

It's actually the opposite. I'm an elitist who has a high moral and ethical code. I have a nice face, job, dick and body, with my only deficiency being that I'm slightly shorter than the average man, clocking in at 5'7". If I really wanted, I could fuck fat, ugly, or slutty chicks every night of the week. But those hookups would be shallow and empty. If I want a relationship, I want it with someone who wants one too, not someone who wants me to commidicize them, and them commidicize me.

>You understand that for an economy to grow, the population has to grow as well right?

That's not true at all. Generating wealth and value is what grows an economy, not more bodies. The Japanese are investing in automation as we should be doing. Automation is inevitable anyway, and guess what, all the low skill workers are gonna be out on their asses when it happens. Bringing in millions to do low skill work just before automation hits is suicide. What will happen when millions from different races are all unemployed and competing for a dwindling number of jobs?

You are implying a lot of facts

>No wonder rates of autism are sky rocketing
Late pregnancy is not the only or largest factor in this.

This. If you weren't of above average intelligence, you were expected to drop out of high school at 14 to 16 and just start working. In the course of 80 years, we went from people becoming adults at 14 to people not becoming adults until around 30 (on average).

I agree. People are choosing to use contraceptives to avoid getting pregnant because they don't want to have kids.

There are issues arising from having women enter the workforce. The cost of living is getting higher relative to the average salary.

These are valid points that need to be addressed. But blaming everything on "da joos" is just silly and ultimately counter productive since it stifles productive discourse.

You realize women go through phases of hooking up, and then can still want a real relationship later right? Not every girl wants to settle down with a guy she met when she was 19. Jesus christ.

>doesn't make excuses
>disciplined worldview
this triggers the autists

Confirmed for slut.

Hooking up frequently utterly wrecks a woman's ability to pair bond well.

Your daily reminder that being a slut as a man > being a slut as a woman

yes

no

no

no

no

Women entering the workforce is why the wages suck, as it effectively doubled the labor pool while the demand for labor stayed the same. That's why the only jobs that pay well today are jobs performed by only one gender (and the government is fucking this up now with immigration) like Nursing, Engineering, and high skill manual labor like oil drilling or mining.

Are you a teacher? What does your wife/gf do? How can you be struggling to pay rent as a teacher?

I'm assuming you're American so I don't know how it works over there but in England you get quite generous child benefits if you're unable to adequately provide for your kids.

But you need people to consume the goods that you've produced! That's why population growth is good for the economy.

Why do you think that the American economy is stronger than ours? Because you have 350 million people and we only have 60.

>be 26
>never partied, got drunk, fucked bitches, had fun
>too old now

>tfw there is no after life, just one chance and you fucked it all up
Thank god we have no guns here or I'd have gone on a shooting spree by now

You can post as many autistic graphs and data charts as you want, its not going to change anything buddy.

Yes well we can't exactly go back now can we?

>But blaming everything on "da joos" is just silly and ultimately counter productive since it stifles productive discourse.

How can we have a productive discourse when you are obviously not aware of the severe cultural / socioeconomic decline that is directly correlated to the joos.

Inb4 correlation is not causation; you would truly have to be a fucking moron not to correlate our current situation back to it's root cause.

Well I don't personally follow that line, especially depending on who I'm talking to. If it's a friend/confidant, then sure I might have a word to say about that. But when talking to normies it's best avoid naming the Jew. Those who harp on it all the time are just harming the movement and discourse (as you said)

As to why one would go down that rabbit hole, it's simply to find the truth, and the truth is that there is an element of the Jewish Question in many socio political phenomena

>book recommendation if user is curious

You know the difference between a slut and a bitch? A slut will fuck anybody. A bitch will fuck anybody but you

Fuck off reddit

NO JEWS OVER THERE? ARE YOU RETARDED? YOU ARE A TRUE FAGGOT ARE YOU PROUD?

don't bother, facts don't work on this woman
she will be here for the next few hours defending her reddit approved delusional worldview and ignoring any facts you present
she did it yesterday in another thread, 60 posts of the same shit over a period of 4 hours
at least she'll help keep the thread alive

Are you retarded or just a woman?

>I'm a virgin faggot so all other men must he too