Whats the hardest redpill to swallow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That everything is controlled by satanists and psychopaths

3D women > 2D fags

almost every single woman on the planet is a whore and having children with said whore is your life function

That Sup Forums is satire

That's hard only for the lowest tier males in our race.

Everything said so far

This

the one that is too big for you to fit in your mouth

That pol is satire.

The Jews are right and you either get in bed with them or get eaten.

Women are dumber than men.

Signal strength dictates procedural change

that Sup Forums is now reddit 2.0

Trump is a moron and so is anyone who voted for him.

The hardest redpill to swallow, just look at this place. Complete denial.

I wonder where all these finn shitposters came from.

>Signal strength dictates procedural change

Explain

Germans are the biggest threat to Europe

hardest refill to swallow is that people both on the right and left can be authoritarian assholes pushing their agenda on other people.

Vanilla ice-cream > chocolate ice-cream
I don't know who started the idea that vanilla was plain and/or default, but they did a disservice to mankind.

nothing comes of even close to Holocaust Revisionism.

Took me YEARS to get over it.

99.9% of everyone who die of old age are forgotten forever 50 years later.

Communism

That I'll never raise a happy family and peacefully pass away, satisfied with my life, in my home while surrounded by my loving family.

Fucking THIS. Both the far-right AND the far-left are tyrannies.

that /pol is full of mgtows and other disguisting beings

The Ironpill.
Some beyatas are too weakwilled to even be able to swallow it whilst some are simply too stupid to be able to digest the pill.

If we're being serious, probably the global finance/string pullers/"international clique" pill

This shit here: youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

Literally makes you sick to your stomach. Basic bitch Jew pill can be easily understood with graphs and historical facts, but hearing about this shit makes me want to heave

what's your opinion on Holocaust now?

Probably Finland

Finnish shitposters didn't come from anywhere, we've been here since the beginning. Shitposting Finns are the foundation of internet.

The reset is coming soon. The Russian sanctions bill which is cannot be vetoed and now we're indirectly provoking China, releasing dis-info today saying that SK is ready to strike NK.
Read between the lines, things are escalating quickly.

That R-27ER is better than AIM-120C

;_;

This too fucked me over. Especially cause I'm half Jewish, was raised religiously Jewish, and was hammered repeatedly with muh Shoah in Hebrew School (Jewish equivalent of Sunday School)

Can answer questions from that perspective if anyone's curious

so close

Veganism or Hinduism

In the end, it doesn't even matter.

RIP in piece #Chester

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) have tricked you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) have tricked you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

>Veganism

You mean being a faggot?

no single red pill at a time is that hard.
But when you swallow several and they sit in your soul and congeal and turn black, dealing with the depression and nihilism is hard.

That women are selfish creatures and sexual attraction is a weakness that must be surpassed as one ascends from mensch to übermensch

That's how my grandfather passed away.

Not sure how things will go for us.

Wtf is that pic?

My dick.

Unfortunately when one goes down the rabbit hole, it's not typically one at a time. More like a deluge

The one that directly criticizes you.

well not with that attitude, you pussy

Same, user. I miss and envy the man more and more every day.

>Whats the hardest redpill to swallow?

that the kikes will always outsmart us.
divide and conqeur is just too strong of a tactic while there practically inhurteble.

youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU
I love these "insider" tell-all videos, even if they may not be true.

checked
truth
sex transmutation is the only way to attain your best work

psychopaths and sociopaths
bigots and perverts

If you treat women like shit, they'll like you

Roughhouse them in bed, and they'll love you forever

That's how my grandfather passed away too. I hope to depart as peacefully as he did.

magick works

The final redpill:

Our conscious reality is shaped by the radio waves emitting from the hexagon shaped storm on Saturn. Hexagon = 6 sides. All life on earth is carbon based, carbon is the 6th element on the periodic table of elements. Carbon has 6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons, 666. This plane of existence is the realm of Satan, but Satan is not a person. Satan is obstacles, we live in a world full of obstacles, full of satan

The world deserves to be destroyed to be built up again, and that most people here probably won't survive to see it.

the niggress-pill

that's a man, baby!

agreed, wtf is that

After Pizza Gate, I'm inclined to believe the Ronald Bernard guy. Even his body language, his knowledge, and how he describes the situation are believable to me. And I consider myself very good at reading people

Was anyone ITT here when Pizza Gate was breaking? That shit was stomach churning.

to me its this: jews got there on top due cunningness soo they deserve the spot. sure i hate them but I also respect them. Doesnt mean i dont wanna overthrow them.

You are demonstrating how hard it is to swallow

>almost

my dick is satire.

wrong

kuk!

checked
but please do kill yourself

Rights don't exist. Equality doesn't exist. You are ultimately responsible for you own well-being, and nobody owes you anything. It isn't a bad thought process to create a system where people owe you things, and it's reasonable and expected to advocate for systems that benefit yourself. But nobody actually owes you anything.

you are satire.

Being nice does not get you anywhere. Nobody is going to take you seriously. Be a manipulative selfish piece of shit, you'll get all the things you want, and you'll feel good doing it.
Empathy and kindness holds many polacks from succeeding in this dogeatdog world.

t. a nice person

Is that why everyone laughs at it

Is that gif supposed to offend me or something?

false.

The word 'hex' means 'to put a spell on' (especially an evil spell, such as a curse) and the word 'saturnine' means 'having a gloomy temperament'. Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun. In Western astrology, Saturn rules limitation, suffering, time and death (among other things). The Greek equivalent of the Roman deity Saturn is Cronus, who is the personification of time. In Western astrology, Saturn rules Capricorn the goat. Satan is sometimes associated with the goat or goat-like deities. The Star of David is a six-pointed star and can be seen on the flag of Israel. Cubes have six sides and the holiest site in Islam contains a cube. I could go on and on and on.

This is a prison planet... AI harvests our souls. There is no afterlife except that inside a machine.

The moon is a giant trap and observation post that sucks souls. No lie

true.

Yeah, almost all. Not all.

big ol' redpil

All life is suffering.

No matter what circumstances may seem.

But it's this suffering that inevitably leads us to progress.

The diamond pill

> jews are not to blame
> climate change is real
> ancap society is impossible
> natsoc=communism=shit
> Trump sucks
> Living in Poland sucks
> paganism in the XXI century is stupid
> lauren Southern just wants your attention and money

It's an easiest one.

Unless you are good goy and buy into "work hard and you will be rich and influential"

bigot. pervert.

Women are worse than useless, they ruin everything about society and only exist because without them humanity would go extinct.

Our bodies are designed by a network of neural pathways, the noise of a hungry stomach might get, momentarily, over ruled by the immediate pain from a stubbed toe. However at some point the hunger pain has to be resolved unless the body dies.
Take this a step further, a family must allocate resources for the most pressing needs while still providing for long term needs and goals. One step, beyond this is a country. A country has to listen to it's people and provide for their needs, but the needs are presented in what form? Tens of thousands of pathways that all have to be consumed by the government and acted upon. The loudest of these signals will take precedence over others (Healthcare reform, Tax reform, Military funding. ect.)

Meaning that the group that complains the loudest will often get the attention of state agents over areas that do project a loud signal but may require vital functions.

When I was a redlet, probably Hitler dindu

Now gimme wat u got faggot

The cyanide pill

Our only salvation is that you DO NOT GO INTO THE LIGHT when you die and avoid certain places on the planet. Do not leave the solar system.

my dick is a stand-up comedian.

You can't blame someone else for all your problems.

is your mother the exception?

the pervert pill.

Do go on, I live.for these schizophrenic posts

fact.

>implying only 00.1% of the deceased have friends/family that think of them often. Many having never actually met the person.
I was laughing when I read your post but now I pity you.

Not all of us are burdened with autism.