Ultimate Redpill

Our conscious reality is shaped by the radio waves emitting from the hexagon shaped storm on Saturn. Hexagon = 6 sides. All life on earth is carbon based, carbon is the 6th element on the periodic table of elements. Carbon has 6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons, 666. This plane of existence is the realm of Satan, but Satan is not a being or an entity. Satan is obstacles, we live in a world full of obstacles, full of satan.

This is the final redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G-goys?

cube/square is the world of fractals
circle is the world of harmonics

use both, but understand the difference between image and sound

Intredasting, but saged.

Is that supposed to be undoomed inside the cube? He's a niggerloving normie.

>Satan not a being. Satan is obstacles.
I dig it.

Lets nuke Saturn!

>Carbon has 6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons
howd i never notice taht wtf

Gnosticism.This place is hell if you keep reincarnating.

Saturn

Fuck off with your kike hogwash. Kek is immune to your BS

How do the gnostics believe you get into heaven?

>not knowing that the saturn moon matrix thing is just taking symbolism literally

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). Saturn, is the 6th planet. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

furthermore the christian cross is the cube that bursted open, got destroyed releasing us from that prison.
i recently rewatched No game no life, and when they are brought into the other world, their room turns also into a black cube which then bursts open freeing them from the world they felt like they didnt belong into, and led them into their paradise

I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

i saw a lot of people claim that 666 would be a symbol for the 3 nails and it makes sense kinda. the nails arguably are what killed jesus. when 666 is the complete surrender to earthly desires. if you do that what you had of christ inside you dies

Funny how Islam worships the cube, showing their earthly animalistic beliefs.
The jews worship the hexagon, a shadow of a cube. What does this mean though?

the jews also have a black cube.
someone mentioned the jews wouldnt believe in the afterlife for example, but only in this world. i didnt really check in on it but that would give something jesus said a lot more weight.
>34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
this doesnt mean we should start the crusade. when the jews or people in general back then indeed didnt think there is an afterlife there was no reason to restrain oneself and avoid the corruption and stay good as by doing good you usually sacrifice energy or time or whatever resulting in you having less of this world. they were naked in face of the evil
jesus came and tought about the afterlife and heaven, the reward after death. this is the sword that helps us fight the evil within ourself and stay on the good path

I still think a crusade might be necessary. Didn't Jesus say it would be better to kill those who would lead children astray?

no idea if he said that. would be new to me though

Luke 17:2
>It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

>better for them
i dont know. i guess its always a matter of how you interpret it. maybe its meant that dying would be better than being doomed eternally for corrupting kids, but it doesnt sound to me like a call to arms.

yeah that definitely a literal statement from a guy who spoke in nothing but theological parables.

>Muh Jesus was a peaceful hippy!
There is no cuckstianity. There is Christianity and there is heresy.
Luke 22:36
>He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
Jesus also gets physical with the money chargers in John 2:13-25.
This is also important:
>The words “and eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth” occur three times in the Old Testament. These words were given as a part of Israel’s judicial law to be enforced by magistrates. They were designed to protect the weak against the strong, to serve as a warning to evil doers, and to prevent a judge from administering too great a penalty for those who maimed others. They were never intended to justify personal retaliation and vengeance.
Jesus didn't condone irrational violence, but he certainly doesn't support being a pussy.