Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Stop shitposting, Chang.

I'm 5% Jewish tho

Are you Canadian, too? Then you really shouldn't breed.

But I hate women.

best fuck of my life is a 40 year old MILF, that has 3 kids and doesn't want anymore. I tried dumping her and finding a girl my age, but just end up drunk and regretfully fucking same nasty, nasty fucking trash girl and then crawl back to my 8/10, shaved, /fit/, pious, submissive, scandalously sexy MILF that has a ultra tight pussy that taste like key lime pie.
what do?

>tfw there are NO women like this around where I live

Probably get married, then divorced and forced to pay for her three children that you didn't have.

That makes me happy.

>tfw there are NO women like this in my entire country

What do you hate more, women or jews?

the sad thing is, i am practically that much of a sucker.
then again, i dont think you understand how good the sex is

dude im on pol if i could get a woman to have my kids i wouldn't even be here

Had 2 very white red-pilled southern girls.

these types only exist on instagram, are self absorbed and have probably fallen for the BBC meme.

yeah because you're all a bunch of inbred island niggers

>Muh dick
Poverty and a lack of self-respect is not worth it. I personally don't approve of you having sex with her out of wedlock, but I can't stop you. Don't be that beta, in any case. You've been warned.

>Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

shit I got four pure white kids now and would have more if funds allowed, I should start a patreon to allow autists that want to help save the race at least contribute something

I don't give a shit. White privilege has to end.

women. jews are a vicious opponent, but as an actual male i understand you need to respect your opponent and learn from their strength.

there's nothing wrong with jews trying to donimate the world/suppress and kill white people. everybody wants to dominate the world. it just so happens jews are winning so why be salty about it?

women are subhuman shitstains who should be exterminated since they never added anything to humanity outside of their womb. it's white women who are the biggest reason why white men are losing and getting fucked. all those stupid white whores virtue signaling and trying to grab power at every chance but never accomplish anything. women aren't human. the closest woman to a human is a kike woman.

fuck you. the white race deserves to lose since you're so fucking retarded. you're nigger tier subhuman for thinking you need a baby race. how about whites just remove all the shitskins in their country? fuck women and fuck you cowardly trash who just want to get your baby dick wet

I know it does, Jamal.

You wouldn't get one month of payments before (((Patreon))) shut your account down, alas. Besides, relying on hipster welfare is almost as degrading as relying on actual gibsmedats.

"NO MORE WHITEY" - the quintessential brit

Least he saved the white race

I'm 21 and couldn't possibly afford a child in England with our current economy for at least another 8 years

>That's right, guys! I'm MGTOW! What are you gonna' do about it, cuck?!

Shoo, shill. Anyone with a working brain knows women are essential.

Daily reminder your government is half-Pajet and no matter how many babies you create, firstly they will mix, secondly you have opened borders, thirdly it's quality not quantity.

Jewish women

Key word: Plan

>getting my little dick wet is saving the white race
as expected from a fucking retard born with the lowest iq in the entire country filled to the brim with niggers and spics.

offering false solutions isn't done by people with brains or actually a winning method. people had babies for thousands of years you fucking retard piece of shit. what they didn't do for thousands of years is let a bunch of subhumans come invade their countries.

baby rate is a myth like race mixing is for virgin losers to fixate on since they're horny losers and want to larp about having a family. remove all shitskins from white countries and no matter how little white babies are produced there will never be a problem.

Jewish african American transgender nonbindary women who are also muslim and communist.

>OP
>Having kids

>Me White (Teutonic)
>Wife White (Teutonic)
>Four children learning, (via Sup Forums instruction guide), "Not White. Not right!"
>None interested in non-Whites.

Here's your (You), lad.

But I wanna marry an asian girl

It can't end because it never began.

>2017
>not finding yourself a qt3.14 Asian waifu
Praise Kek for Asian women

>tfw getting a qt like that is as plausible as becoming a millionaire

>Praise Kek for Asian women

Yeah, I'm in a selfish arrangement.

Sorry senpai.

most of those hapa girls are cute though

Why? What's the point?
Getting your income taxed to support Laquanishistanisha and her 6 kids?
Getting shafted in the courts because your wife is a whore so you can't do anything worthwhile?
Nah, I'm fine.

Never stick your dick in crazy friendo.

Funny if i had 3 kids here, I'd go from paying 5k in taxes to getting money back. Too bad my alcholism consumes my free time and women run from me. Lifes great

OP tell it to chicks who bang for money and make weak babies, rather than fucking the tall good looking chad and creating a strong white race for the future

Sup Forums logic is as follows on this one
>must provide healthy white babies for the future
>how dare roasties bang chads!
if you aren't a stud don't even bother damning another life to living with your shitty inferior genes.
chad should be out fucking 100s of women and they should all be stripped of birth control and forced to raise the children on their own (they need to be taught accountability)

this is the only prescription for the future of the human race and the white race to be successful

and why should I care about the white race?

100% true.

If you EVER complain about other races (which is a direct result of higher immigriation due to low birth rates in white countries), you are a hypocrite if you don't have white kids.

>Mfw none of you look good enough for a gf

t. fag

settle down nancy boy or youll shoot in your pants

You'd get shut down for encouraging violence against minorities or some such nonsense

what does his flag say you fucking inbred?

i will make many baby chads dont worry

I'm white and I will only marry and breed with an Israeli woman.
Our children will be raised as secular humanists of course.

Which is worse as a white man, not having children or marrying a non-white?

I must redouble my efforts

>i let my daughter do whatever the fuck she wants because im a pussy
shirt fixt

This. Go MGTOW.

Being a priest/nun is ok.

This faggot had kid(s)
YOU CAN TOO

It says Confederate.

daily reminder that as a white guy, I will go out of my way to procreate with a non white girl, just so I can piss off you inbred nazi fucks. :D

What if women don't want kids with me?

I'm Mixed and this pic makes we want to CONTRIBUTE so bad. Just to think me hitting that slut face with my Black-White dick.
She looks like a degenerate that would accept it.

Nonwhite because you would breed welfare monkeys

Not having children still worse.
You can at least raise that mixed child to defend europe.

uhhh having kids requires a woman

Shit, I guess I better text her that I wanna break up

You are right ght. Let us make more white whores for jamal to enjoy. You think you gonna be stronger than (((them)))????

so the (((jew))) shows itself finally. i bet your people are starving . having no foreskin to eat . well to bad you dick hungry sand nigger. out children are not your food. your a cancer and will be killed off through a lack of basic nutrients and then white people can breed again but not until your gone

Yes, beta cucks need to go extinct.

gypo? or other?

No it's not, at least you do not corruput your lineage.
while bringing a mixed, you destroyed your heritage and it's one more non-native in europa

Just imagine how much of a faggot do you have to be to have that as a girlfriend and not breed her

Gook

>daughter becomes a junkie who slams an 8-ball of meth and heroin everyday and bangs 60 y.o. truckers for pennies
>her body her rules

>goes mgtow to rob women of your assets
>white men are the only net tax payers
>women live of your assets through the state and you don't even get to fuck them

could be worse
from 1-10 how gook is she?
anything above 4 is trash

the leaf mentality
>don't try because you might lose
that's not the spirit we need

>risking potential divorce, losing half your stuff, and kids taken away for procreation

Why are whites so gullible?

better to mix than to not have kids at all

cant beat the state, us average guys get used as monthly ATM withdrawals as they move onto the next guy

he contradicted rule 1 with rule 2. meanwhile, rule 3 and 4 don't contradict rule 2 because she could (and likely will) use that power of bodily autonominity(sp?) to select a guy who won't respect it, and continue to choose that guy

I mean holy shit how can you blame niggers for lusting over white women? I mean, look at pic related jesus

Don't forget to add Anthony Burch to that list.

i need a woman for that first my dude

IF YOU DON'T FUCK, CUM IN AND TEACH A WOMAN TO BE A PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVE, THEN THE STATE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY BY FORCE AND REDISTRIBUTE IT TO THEM ANYWAY

souce? she is fucking 10/10

nah

Underrated.

How old are you?

mfw my mom is white and my father is a dirty mexican. I wish I was the superior white race.

>you will never date her
Seriously though, Schwarzeneggers son inherited top-tier genes.

You sure?

Why don't rich people just hire many women to give them children and then share their inheritance? It's always rich guy having 1-3 kids and than they get gorillion of money and waste it and sometimes even die childless themselves.

>Daily reminder that if you're on Sup Forums and you are a faggot you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

i have 3 white kids i did my part

>the result