R.I.P STEVE BANNON

Jesus

Fake

super fake and sage worthy
OP is a faggot in case that wasnt clear

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Acosta's a big eyelashed lying fag, source is on an email where it was not even confirmed but stated on Bannon that TBA

He's not wrong.

POST THE LINK FAGGOT

Bannon and Priebus were co-equals
How could new chief of staff then fire Bannon?
Only the President can fire him
It's a risky move for the President as he' could jeopardize some enthusiasm on the Right.

Plus new chief of staff becomes automatic hated figure for Right Wing base.

There is no link
Shills are being super fucking weak today
Made like 5 threads of fake tweets wishcasting bannon would be fired

Bannon is the only one I want running this country. If he's out then I'm out of the Trump train

this tweet is from BEFORE the acosta tweet, look at the timestamps

this.

Only acceptable if he gets Jared Taylor to replace him

I won't but I'll start counting down the days until new chief is staff is fired.

You are losing so embarrassingly badly

No one who voted for Trump voted for him because of steve bannon. Idiots.

t. Trump supporter who loves bannon hates niggers and kikes and thinks hitler did nothing wrong

He can make recommendations.

Rinsed Penis didn't have the balls to do that.

Once Bannons fired im done with Trump.

Whatever happened to
>USER WAS BANNED FOR VERY FAKE NEWS

With all of the bozos in the White House he asks that Bannon is fired? Serious black eye for the guy.

>gay flag
Iiiiii'm gonna go with fake and gay.

For once in his life he's not wrong.

Bannon is the closest thing to /ourguy/ in the WH. If he goes it's a terrible sign.

STOP MAKING THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER
YOU SHILL FAGGOT

You better get your head examined if you think Steve "Mr. Kikebart" Bannon is "our guy."

It's fake. Stop spamming.

You are a retarded shill. Everybody has been saying they'd drop Trump is he drops Bannon you absolute retard. Trump has proved he can be manipulated with that shit he pulled off in Syria. bannon is why Trump won. You fucking reddit r/the_donald spacing shill.

"One senior aide"

If you think you'll find any support on the Right for Bannon going and Nikki Haley staying in her Cabinet level position, you're nuts.

Everybody being your group of 6-10 paid shills. Tell your commanders at the Reagan Battalion to hang themselves too.
IS THIS BETTER SPACING
you wanna tell me to go back to plebbit?
shout about kike son in laws?
kike loving daughters?
why do you faggots never use your actual country flags? BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL EURO?

Tweet is fake, there are no rumors related to bannon anywhere today

t. shills

leftypol stepping up their game, now claiming Bannon doesn't matter. hahahaha

Thanks for proving my points, germany or poland
you pussies cant show your fucking fruity shitskin worshipping flags because you know how bad it exposes you

t. shameless r/the_donald shill.

Bannon has been fighting Trumps kike's son in law influence. Read up and put some effort, fucking shill.

>IS THIS BETTER SPACING
Nah, take it with you to plebbit along with your caps lock

there you go faggot.

No, I'm talking about the alt-right non-civic nationalists who think Bannon is the only person who could save th nation. If you criticize Jewish influence and think this way, you're an idiot. Bannon is popular in the mainstream right, and like the right he believes in Israel being our greatest ally just like Trump. In a sense, you can call the two Israel seconders.

According to who? Rinsed Penis and the New York Times?

Lol give me a break...

RIP Trump.
He gets one term now.

t. shill

you're not even trying anymore.

its so great that evan mcmuffin hires domestic baby dick cucks, keep stacking pennies fag, no one will hire you after this so hopefully you earn enough pennies to buy your own rope

eliminating the "fighting" is going to set up a groupthink scenario
Sad!

They're going all out

Fake news gonna get btfo

>gets BTFO
>Now claims domestic shills

That's just weak, you shitty shill.

So I question the media's reports, and you just accept them at face value? I think your shill is projecting.

>implying this

Never said that, shill.

false flag fag quoting Jim Acosta, I hope you catch A.I.D.S you fecal matter slurping faggot.

It's always been about 2 or 3 american cucks working with about 4-5 euros, and you're so transparent it's a joke among us. The fact that you actually still are trying this shows how unbelievably stupid both yourself and your talking point masters are. You have no idea how stupid you look every time you post this shit, i'm laughing nigger

You guys don't even go to his twitter to check if it's real?

You guys are all fucking retarded.