Who's ready for the second Korean war? I sure as fuck aren't

Who's ready for the second Korean war? I sure as fuck aren't.

Am not*

YOU THINK i ARE GIVE A FUCK?

Korean war with Americans was mandatory military enlistment, nowadays you have private enlistment. So USA may still force you to go to war, but you can exit military or not join it at all.

It has to be done.

Amn't*

Oh shit your right.

난 준비 됐다

북폭 시작할 때 그 순간은

국정원이 남한에서 간첩들을 민주화 시키는 작업이 동시에 시작할 것 같아

>but you can exit military
That's not how it works.

is this training for anti aircraft infantry or are all koreans 3 feet tall and need that up-angle to hit the 7 foot tall opposition

At least someone is ready.

Who's ready for the Remaster? I sure as fuck am.

They're working on camo combat techniques. And they aren't even aiming.

I wouldn't mind going back, would be nice change of pace. Shut those college students up finally

I really, really, really do not care about Korea.
South Korea is an artificial shithole with absolutely no culture, and it's only redeeming quality is it has food. It's only a vassal state of the US.

North Korea is just a neat place. It's mystery and isolation intrigues me. Sometimes I wonder if it even exists. Because of this, I really don't care about North Korea either. Starving chinks? Cool beans, there's another 4 billion of them. You think you're going to liberate a brainwashed people? You really aren't.

tl;dr: I do not care about Korea

Update: We have infiltrated their ranks.

t. Cletus from Alabama
yea dude just man the fuck up and chop off your trigger finger faggot

Checked.

(you're)

If you like weird isolation check out Turkmenistan

Die muthafuckas, die muthafuckas! still fool

>second
Not knowing the first one ever ended

>not white
>communists
I see no problems here

never ended

Buy hard drives now before they dry up

There won't be a continuation of the Korean War. This is mostly due to the fact that Kim knows full well that if he even tried it, North Korea would be annihilated with no outside help due to China stating they would not help NK if they started a war, along with the fact most Chinese citizens don't support NK and would rather let it die then help them. Along with the fact that China relies on the US for it economy which would crumble if it went to war with the US over some shithole.

Couldn't we just glass the country to save money?

"A starving army is actually worse than none." Napoleon Bonaparte

North Korea can't win

>t. unpatriotic cunt
kys

Don't let libtards ruin everything like in Vietnam.

>china stating they would not help
chinese people never lie now?
>chinese citizens dont support NK
"peoples" republic of china ROFL

>t. larp flag
kys

computer nerds are.

You mean when no one really does anything other than drones and air strikes? Like Syria?

>that camo

really makes me think

>t. not an argument
kys

Is that training or a reenactment of the Commando movie?

Not even the Jew is ready for the second Korean war.

That camouflage is no help at all and the guy on the left is shooting with his eyes closed. Those American drone operator must be shitting themselves.

Who told you I was a Jew?

>USA reinstates draft
>suddenly millions of American men age 18-30 come out as trans to avoid military service
This was (((their))) plan all along

Nork chink detected. fake propaganda. All base belong to us

SAVE THE KPOP QTS

신은미 ㅎㅇ

North korean army is fed

It won't ever happen.

It's just a show and one day Kim will just agree to UN terms and everyone leaves each other alone-

LIKE USUAL!!!

There are ways.
"Hey cheif. I'm starting to feel a bit tranny back here."

When you have widescreen vision you ain't even gotta aim your rifle
Just scan the horizon and hold down the trigger

>신은미 ㅎㅇ
who?

That's the spirit

Can't NK just be bros and just build a couple capable nukes, enough to nuke their coast so that america falls into a hilarious humanitarian crisis?
They're obviously gonna get nuked in return, but come on it'd be worth it to wipe out a couple million ameriniggers

I am. Korea will level it's urban and industrial centers, and if we're lucky we'll even see the first use of nukes since WWII. Korea can't get enough saturation to hit the US, regardless of range so it'd probably be Korea glowing like an old-school radium clock afterwards.

China will probably do something drastic (again) to stop things once Kim gets kicked hard enough in the nuts and shot by his own people, but not before the violence.

>I sure as fuck aren't.
burger education

The fuck type of camo is that?

OH excuse me I meant I sure as fuck isn't.

It will be over quickly as it will be fought with nukes. We must not give them the opportunity to strike SK or Japan.

They would feed the army even if it meant starving the civilian population and not give a shit, because at that point it's invade or die.

Pajama party camo. They're preparing to infiltrate a preteen girl's house this Saturday.

optical camo. so good that it tricks you into seeing pretend soldiers instead of elite supermen

My 1 mile run time is below 45 min, and best shape of my life. Im ready

I just want jew york and israel nuked.

I really do wish it would happen tho. It's such an easy target with little to no ramifications. Profit for us. China gets rustled. Russia gets a taste. Turkey follows suit etc.

I don't want to be let down. :(

I thought that Nork on the left was squinting because of the rifle fire.
But he is probably just that chinky

>Mustard gas Jew York
>empty city of liberal bodies
>repopulate with right wing populace
>????
>profit

>canuck susceptibility to bump-bait

fucking kek

Kek

Lmao

>Who's ready for the second Korean war?
If we entered it with the intentions of actually winning I'd be fine with it. Unfortunately we have forgotten how to win wars. The only way to win is mass civilian casualties. Anything less is another Iraq/Afghanistan/Vietnam. 1st world countries will never "win" a war again because of our muh morals.

Checked

Also this isn't fucking kikebook with your spell/grammar checking

or we can just nuke them

I'm all for that, but again mass civilian casualties would result and we as 1st worlders are "above" that level. What is the point of a deterrent if we never use them?

joining the army anyway, I sure hope this happens

thats some very useful camouflage