Sup Forums What was your country's greatest victory and its worst defeat?

Sup Forums What was your country's greatest victory and its worst defeat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Narva_(1700)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Poltava
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39927255
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Victory - 1776

Defeat - fucking Vietnam

>greatest victory: revolutionary war
>greatest defeat: civil war
We're the only country to ever defeat us.

defeat 1965

My country's greatest victory was its defeat.

Seeing that their are still Nazi movements in Germany, we should of finished them off after WWII. The Nazi race shouldn't be allowed to live.

Nah. That was all politics and it didn't mean shit for us. It wasn't our war.

Greatest Victory
>Battle of Saratoga
Greatest Defeat
>UN Vote to establish Israeli statehood

>The Nazi race
>Nazi race

I heard of Muslims being a race but Nazis now also? Does that mean disagreeing with them is racist now?

>weak bait

Best victory - Battle of Trafalgar

Largest defeat - world war 2

Greatest victory: First battle of Manassas.
Worst defeat: Gettysburg.

Underrated

Strategic defeat: 2003

Islam is not a race, but racist Germans think it's a race so that makes them racist against the Islamic race.

Greatest Victory : The 1980s. Sorry I can't help it, it was fucking AWESOME!
Greatest Defeat : World War 2. No we lost. Trust me.

>Greatest victory
Fighting off the Americans and keeping the gold for ourselves
>greatest defeat
Somehow getting suckered into joining Canada

>possible new greatest victory
Leaving Canada

Vietnam is only a defeat in the context of our standards. It was an occupation where we left willingly. When other nations lose wars they actually lose part of their homeland. When the US loses a war its just us leaving someone else's homeland at the behest of our own people.

victory: 1939 - 1942
defeat: 1942 - 1945

Best win is the hundred years war against the spanish
Biggest defeat is nieuw amsterdam otherwise the biggest city in america would be dutch

Since you have a Nazi flag I'm incredibly confused right now. THIRD REICH CANADA! Woooo!
The leaf is stupid anyways. Swastika is better.

>England
Greatest victory was Agincourt. Greatest defeat was getting cucked by the Spanish Armada.

>Britain
Greatest victory was probably Waterloo or Trafalgar. Greatest defeat was getting humiliated by the Japs in Malaya.

Drumpfstein
Drumpfstein

BC existed long before Canada we were Britains crown colony because of all the gold we had and then we got conned into joining Canada because the anti confederation vote was split between becoming fully independent or remaining a colony for a few more years. We used to have a whites only law but Canada wiped that out flooded us with their money laundering buddies from China and won't even use our own tax money to help us with fires. Fuck em lets become independent hell even becoming a US state would be preferable to this mess

>Vietnam
I don't see what's wrong with that when the Gulf of Tonkin Incident that escalated it was a false-flag operation. And besides North Vietnam was more nationalistic than communistic. Vietnam and America both fought for freedom and independence from colonial powers and they both fought to unite their countries. Why was the war fought again?

I'd say germany did the best work in getting rid of the ottoman empire in the holy league.

Our worst defeat, probably WW2.

>For Victory:
I really don't know enough military history to choose a specific battle or war.

>For Defeat:
WW2 in general desu, we were just too tired out after that war to keep the Empire going, though the decline had been brewing for a long time prior.
WW2 also saw the introduction of American influence on a mass scale in Europe, to the extent that it began superceding British influence, i.e. the Suez Crisis, 1956.

>probably

lel

Vitctory: Battle of Plassey (Seven Years War)
Defeat: Battle of Hastings (Norman Conquest of England)

yeah using hands of polish hussary

and what we get in answer
let krauts finally died, even turks was more friendly due our "dissapear" from maps

>greatest victory
Battle of Grunwald
Battle of Kircholm
Battle of Grunwald

>greatest defeat
That's hard honestly, we didn't really lost battles terribly, and when we did, we were usually vastly outnumbered. Polish state collapsed because of political reasons, our neighbors exploited our internal conflicts and politics.
But if I had to name one, it would've probably been the battle of the last Polish defense before the final partitions, when Russian troops destroyed our outnumbered insurrection:
Battle of Maciejowice

Victory: Civil War
Defeat: Literally none
USA USA USA USA USA USA

Gettysburg

Correction:
>greatest victory
Battle of Grunwald
Battle of Kircholm
battle of Kłuszyn

>greatest victory
ww1 and balk wars
>greatest defeat
ww1 and maritsa

Victory- Independence from the Spanish... twice.
Defeat- 25th of April 1974

TFW Poland collapsed because of jews, tolerance and civil rights before it was cool

Also we created veto, which ruined us by the way, and now EU is using it. Top fucking kek

After WW2, there were hundreds of cases where British servicemen returned home only to discover their wife had given to a black child. They were BLACKED by African-American soldiers stationed in Britain.

The husbands offered to be quiet about this in exchange for the women sending the children for adoption in America

In your view, what would have been the correct way to go about this?

What do you think?

>victory
Most of WW1 battles, Vimy, Passendale, Kitcheners wood etc
>defeat
The Somme but that was because of tea niggers and JT getting elected

>blaming problems others for your problems.

Typical shit head polack.

Your country is only 300 years old. You'll suffer defeat soon just like the rest of the world has. Pride comes before the fall.

Greatest victory: driving Yankee faggots out of Virginia after Seven Days and then again after Chancellorsville.
Greatest defeat: Yankee faggots subjugating us in 1865.

>Victory
idk when but vimmy ridge one of the world wars i dunno wants that big of a deal but it got us independence or recognized

>defeat
took in a bunch of muslims and philipinos and got rid of all whites

Battle of Narva:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Narva_(1700)
Battle of Poltava:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Poltava

Correct way to go about what? Do you mean how would I react to my wife doing that to me?

>Greatest victory: Still existing

Considering the huge superpowers that were around our little country and which controlled us for hundreds of years, it is quite the achievement to have our own nation... however all those years of opression have taught us to be free for ourselves, which is why we deny immigrants like the EU is trying to strong hand onto us.

>"On how many level of coercion were you when joining Canada?"
>"I don't know, maybe two or three"
>"Ah, that's baby stuff. Watch this :"
I AM FROM QUEBEC
YOU HAVE NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING, ON US.

kikes

Victory - Defeating Nazis
Loss - Tie between inauguration of Trump and 9/11

>greatest victory
Battle Of Vienna, if not for us whole europe would become Islamistan (welp happening now)
Miracle at Vistula - in 1920 Poland stoped bloshevic hordes
>greatest defeat
Warsaw Uprising

>Defeat - fucking Vietnam
We were not ousted by conquest the VC was spent after the Tet offensive. We were not ousted by any force of arms in fact we were not ousted at all. We were not vanquished. We left by choice after we had unofficially concluded military fighting, there was really no one left to fight. Our SF had destroyed all their infrastructure, our ground troops had won the war of attrition. They barely had any functional spider hole networks left. Maybe 10 solid underground routes, as opposed to having started with 2,000.
We left, we weren't defeated. We, by definition, did not lose the war.

Hey never said that poland didn't play a big role in there too. But you gotta admit we were at war with both France and the ottoman empire. We were able to succeed on both fronts. That was impressive in a way.

Well probably because a lot of country embraced fascism. Of course after the war many countries lost it and had to suffer. Germany was of course the main "player" of the axis so to speak, but a lot of other countries lost that dream of a fascist world.

Victory - Wiping out the Livonian Brothers of the Sword OR the war for independence (because it actually ended up with us gaining independence as opposed to the first case)

Defeat: WW2 in general I guess

Your liberal tears sustain me!

WWII

WWII

What do I think would have been the correct way to deal with the problem of half-castes? Enslave them and send them to work on plantations in the Caribbean.

The French and British couldn't take it despite having like 3 months till Canada rolles up (first time they fought toghter) and smoked those stupid ass sausage niggers in a day. Made everyone realize "hol up, these canadians are tight as fuck!" And everyone loved us and lined up to get a taste of our maple tasting cock.

Those were the good old days

Victory - 1378

Defeat - 1917 fucking Bolsheviks revolution...

2nd Defeat - 2000 when Putin came to power...

Defeat
>Kosovo war
Victory
>Balkan war

Victory:
Waterloo or Trafalgar, Agincourt was also good.
Defeat:
Singapore or Gallipoli

Yes and what should have been done as a government policy regarding this (if anything)?

Source: bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39927255

What about the race-mixing women, the husbands who got cucked and the blacks who cucked them?

You've already lost the war of demographics.

>Greatest victory
Serbo-Bulgarian war
>Greatest defeat
Second Balkan war
we were dumb to not see the gyppos and the turks would join up against us

>country's greatest victory
>implying

That's false, Canada won a war against the US also in 1812.

Victory: 1918
Defeat : 1939-1944
Why did we have to fuck up the continuation war so badly.

Exile the race-mixers and blacks, let the husbands go with them if they want (only the betas will go)

Huh, Jewmerica lasted far longer than the average 250 years. I wonder when it will fall.

>greatest victory
The battle of Lechfeld
>worst defeat
WW2

Easy come, easy go

If I had suffered the trauma of war and returned home to find that I might have had a violent PTSD flashback one night "in my sleep".

I don't think there should be any government Policy on it. Women caught doing that should have been subjected to social ostracism, and humiliated for their abhorrent behaviour.
The soldiers were scum to but there isn't much you can do about an occupying army is there?
We just shouldn't have gotten involved with the Americans.

What if your country has never been defeated?

Show your true face, you teuton scum.
Why is your pathetic nation so afraid to post under your own flag?

It was privatization of banks and moving away from the gold standard.

Surely your greatest victory is the Battle of France.. I mean your soldiers took in 6 weeks what their fathers couldn't in 4 years!

>longer than 250 years
>2017 - 1776 = 241

One thing is for certain, America is changing and it's not getting stronger.

You're not a country confederate.

What country would that be? Switzerland? Israel?

Greatest win is picrelated

We remain undefeated

Victory: The Norwegian Crusade.
Defeat: Battle of Stamford Bridge.

Greatest victory: WW2/ Civil war
Worst defeat: WW2/ Civil war

I don't understand how it happened in the 1940s, women cheating on their husbands with niggers. Today it's to be expected if you're a poor sod in the army, but back then? Blows my mind. When did this degeneracy start?

Not even. That was the Confederate States, not the United States. We beat down rebels and remained true and whole.
1) That was Britain
2) War was a stalemate
3) Winning a battle isn't winning the war
4) New Orleans, you little whore

Why do so many shills use the Templar flag??

The Britbongistan said 300 years. Whatever.
I agree with that. America is nothing more than a hollow shell. Being taken over by a parasite.

Stamford was a hollow victory for us considering we got stomped by the Normans a few months later.

I'd say getting the White House burned down was a much wore defeat in the War of 1812 anyway

Yes, but it didn't last long. The foundation for the millennial empire however was set in 955.
And the soldiers weren't better or worse than their fathers when they fought France. The generals (specifically von Manstein) just had better ideas.

greatest victory
>Battle of Warsaw (1920)
worst defeat
>The Deluge

Yes, but our armies was devastated after that, ending the golden age of vikings.

UK
Grreatest victory: WWI. No, I'm not claiming we did it alone or anything like that. But we were the only major army to go from start to insih without morale collapsing. We had a tiny professional army which was all but wiped out holding the line in 1914-15 while we trained volunteers with no military experience then draftees. We created an army of millions for the first time, well trained, well-equipped, mostly well-led and took the war to the vast, preofessional German army, all experienced trained men lavished with everythig it needed by the German state for decades and, at a time when the military technology greatly favoured the defender, we pushed them out of their fortifications and back to their border. We came up with the weapons and tactics to do the job. We took the brunt of the huge Kaiserschlacht offensive and did not break. For the last 100 days we absolutely hammered them on a daily basis until they threw in the towel. It was an amazing achievement, easily the best in our history and I'm not belittling the contribution of the other allies. Also our navy held the seas and gradually strangled Germany which made a big contribution.

Worst defeat: WWII. We went from the greatest empire on Earth to exhausted, bankrupt also-rans in a few decades.

>1812

>The Norwegian Crusade
That's actually impressive. I haven't heard about it before.

I would have assumed it was just the general nature of women to be selfish and disloyal.
From a gay guy's perspective I genuinely believe men are the more compassionate of the genders, and the more loyal partners.

America is older than the Declaration of Independence. Nations can exist even when they aren't soveriegn

Don't have much sympathy, the vikings were dickheads to us. Raiding us constantly when we just wanted to farm and write books and worship God peacefully.

You a liberashka?

Worst = 1945 General Election
Best = 1950 / 1979 General Election