CHRISTIAN GENERAL - /CG/

VERSES OF THE DAY:

>Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, "And to seeds", as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ (Galatians 3:16).

>And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aw2GiQ8vsrs
youtube.com/watch?v=soIh3uhVGDc
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bvwzeuyx4E
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=70YDpSo2MRI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Gauck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity_(Polish_trade_union)
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get those menorahs tipping, kike wannabes

Acts 7:52 is so powerful.

Ahaha. great OC

I 'd never thought I see one here , of all ((places))

cheked
this was the hardest redpill for me to accept
14/88

Any music similar to this? I need some good inspirational deus vult music.

youtu.be/Aw2GiQ8vsrs

Yeah me too desu

Blacks are the israelites, god hates ESAU

Tobit is not even part of the Bible, so stop citing it.

There is no reason to pretend that the Bible is anti-race mixing when it clearly is not. The Bible is nationalist, but not explicitly against race mixing. If you really cared about God's word, you would not infer that from the Bible, because it's not there.

Thanks for the thread have my bump

>For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

>2 Timothy 4:3

Important passage in light of the heresy that's being taught these days. Unfortunately we have lots of Christians who take the words of their "priests" and "church fathers" over the Word of God. The Bible says to judge the pastor's teachings, and so we should!

Revelation 21
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Don't use a Deus Vult flag if you are blatently anti catholic. If you aren't Catholic but you have no problems fine, but dont use the flag if you cant stand us because it is our flag. Also it is scripture, it has been called Canon at the Council of Hippo, Carthage and Roma in the early 300s. It was called Scripture by the vast majority of the Church Fathers. Saint Jerome clarified along with Athenasious, the minority saying it wasn't canon but it was Scripture

Also Ezra and Nehemia clarify saying all men must not marry ALL foreigners, even those who are religously converted including Egyptians who were allowed in Torah. It is about racemixing

Everybody who has screenshots saved to turn christian teachings on their head is literally the kind of false professor from revelation.
Can we get a flag for actual legit christians?

13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 22
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Fuck your Civic Nationalist cuck religion.

>Don't use a Deus Vult flag if you are blatently anti catholic. If you aren't Catholic but you have no problems fine, but dont use the flag if you cant stand us because it is our flag.
Cuckolicks are fags

>it has been called Canon at the Council of Hippo
Men do not decide what the Word of God is. But the Catholic church claims to stand above the Word of God, and has a "council" where they vote about adding new things to the Word of God, so it shouldn't be surprising.

You can support a nationalist position and be a friend of the West without LYING that the Bible is against race mixing. You will not find such a passage in the Bible and tell me with a straight face that it's an anti-race mixing passage.

I will NEVER support a "church" that rejects the Bible in favor of their own earthly traditions. The Bible warns of that.

>don't listen to church authorities
CULTIST That's what cults do, they tell you to cut your self off from traditions and not listen to ANYONE who disagree with you. Fucking creepy. Saint Augustine thought Tobit was Scripture he made those Councils and convened them along with the Pope who he was on good terms with. You are out of line and have no evidence and your only reason is "don't listen insert ad hominem here" that is NOT EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE HERETIC

rekt

kek, saving this

wrong version, I like this one way more. Here it is anons

t. retard

You talk about evidence, yet support a church where basically EVERY major tradition runs contrary to what the Bible actually says. No one would care if your traditions were IN LINE with biblical teachings, but when you're OPPOSING what the Bible says with your "church fathers" and "priestly authority", you're doing SATAN'S work.

>long garments
>sprinkling baptism
>baby baptism
>veneration of Mary
>veneration of Saints
>archbishops
>popes
>priestly repentance of sin
>perpetual virginity of Mary

All this while simultaneously claiming that the Bible is against race mixing. Pathetic. Read your Bible and follow it.

Catholicism is the only true path. Any future mate I obtain will become a devout Catholic.

Fuck off.

The tests are for your benefit, not God's.

this has nothing to do with racemixing or the authority of the saints

Jesus was really fucking based.
moar.

Stop it. They are already dead.

Christianity belongs in the Middle East along with the rest of the Abrahamic trash

these three

Good ol' Australia

kek

Heavenly bump
Reminder to not reply to obvious trolls/blasphemous cunts

>Catholics
>church littered with saints and idols
>added false doctrines to the gospel
>has a living god
>worships (((Mary))) above the Almighty
Catholics are heretics

anyone noticed that jews are chemtrailing the sun today?
is it related to this: youtube.com/watch?v=soIh3uhVGDc ?

i'll be casting repent manually during this week just in case.
any interest in how to do it?

The "Saints" have no authority. Your authority is the WORD OF GOD, which is preserved completely and perfectly the HOLY BIBLE. If your saints can bring clarity over the Word of God without contradicting it, that's obviously fine. But if the Catholic church explicitly reject the Bible in favor of their own traditions, that's warped.

As far as your little passages purporting to show that the Bible is against race mixing, none of them actually support that notion, most importantly because we know for a fact that Moses married a black Cushite woman from southern Ethopia, and the Bible specifically mentions that Cushites have black skin.

The passages about "beasts of the field" are just ridiculously stupid, because most passages are referring to predatory animals killing people and running off with little children in the night. One passage in Jonah is quite obviously referring to the camels and horses being adorned with fine cloth just like the nobles in Nineveh. Leviticus has nothing to do with race mixing. Nehemiah is explicitly referring to the Ammonite and Moabites who are working against the Israelites and rejecting God, and are not allowed there, just as is recounted in Deuteronomy 23 -- did you even bother reading 13:1-2? Numbers 25 has nothing to do with race mixing either. The Deuteronomy verse is referring to the son of a whore, a bastard child born out of wedlock, which the Bible condemns on numerous occasions.

There is NO EXCUSE for your perverted reading of the Bible. Most of the time you're just lying to fit your earthly narrative. And that's coming from a great friend of the West who is staunchly against all nation-wrecking activities. There is no question that it is God's will for the different nations to exist until the Second Coming, but to pretend that the Bible forbids race mixing, considers niggers animals or is even against immigration, is a perversion of the Word of God.

Thanks user, may Jesus be with you as he is with all of us who willingly accept him as our saviour.
Praise Jesus!

Your welcome senpai. Saint Olga was pretty amazing desu

The Cushite objected IS ALREDY ADDRESSED IN FULL. Can you EVEN READ? Babylonians were called Cushites too are you going to call King nebuchadrezzar a black man?

Also Zippporah was a Midianite living in CUSH. She was being mocked for living in a land covered in niggers Honestly haven't you seen women fight they do this all the time.

Not rock but its good Gregorian chants, very peaceful

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bvwzeuyx4E
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=70YDpSo2MRI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc - 1.5x speed is recomended by user.

Also about camels wearing Clothes. They don't have hands and they aren't capable of SINNING AND REPENTING.
>Mamzer doesn't mean racemixed child.
Actually it does, it does mean bastard child but it has ADDITIONAL meanings, the most popular besides bastard child is mongrel or racemixed child. And it is used that way repeatedly by merchants.

Nehemiah and Ezra are both examples of saying "no strange wives under any circumstances" Ezra even clarified saying "yes even Egytpians even though Torah permits it" he "added" to the law they way Catholics do, keeping in with it's spirit, which is to preserve thenation, so they could not even marry other whites, under extreme circumstances.

Also other passages besides Jonah are clear that they are men, like Jeremiah saying God will "mix the seed of men/Israel and beasts" you need to read all of leaf's post screencaped because he did a good job explaining how they are men, also Peter called people beasts as well as Proverbs calling Insectoid chinks PEOPLE

Also everyone surrounding Israel in those times that did say ANYTHING about blacks was that they are beasts, EVERYONE called them animals, You think Israel was any different? EVERYONE DID IT. IF you didn't know you, it was common for baptist pastors to cite these passages about beasts to justify segregation when fighting Martin Luther I am a Roman Catholic but I have real respect for that, and all these men are now rolling in their graves for what you ignorant goyim say. Not to mention that Arab means blacked

Strawman. Not many people believe that he flat out didn't exist. He was a person. Did he have magical powers? Did he die and was he ressurected 3 days later? Where is your flow chart for that one?

Please stop posting deus vult crusader memes, they make me cringe and if the real crusaders saw those they would roll in their graves.
Also >>>/reddit/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

ok. i made it anyways becuase you are all faggots. just do it or fucking die in hell.

this and have a bump my fellow brothers. god bless and stay safe

One more question, what version is the best version that fits this thread's content.
I have a king James version.

>not many people believe he flat out didn't exist
you'd be surprised how many tards there are in this world

thanks brother. this is sort of "solfeggio" amirite? 528Hz and similiar

fuckin wierdos

I like the Hebrew Version my favorite

Sorry I was joking about the kjv since it says zipporah was an Ethiopian, whic is a msitranslation no really the kjv is a great translation

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
>Konrad Hermann Joseph Adenauer was a German statesman who served as the first post-war Chancellor of Germany (West Germany) from 1949 to 1963.
>He was the first leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), a Christian Democratic party that under his leadership became, and has since usually been the most influential party in the country.
>He displayed a strong dedication to a broad vision of market-based liberal democracy and anti-communism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
>West Germany joined NATO in 1955
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Gauck
>is the President of Germany, serving since March 2012. A former Lutheran pastor, he came to prominence as an anti-communist civil rights activist in East Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
>the daughter of Horst Kasner, a Lutheran pastor and a native of Berlin, and his wife Herlind, born in 1928 in Danzig (now Gdańsk, Poland)
>is a German politician who is currently Chancellor of Germany. She is also the leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
>From 1979, as an advocate of 'open societies', Soros financially supported dissidents including Poland's Solidarity movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity_(Polish_trade_union)
>first trade union in a Warsaw Pact country that was not controlled by a communist party.
>anti-Soviet social movement ranging from people associated with the Catholic Church
>CIA covert support
>In Sollicitudo rei socialis, a major document of Catholic Social Teaching, Pope John Paul II identifies the concept of solidarity with the poor and marginalized as a constitutive element of the Gospel and human participation in the common good.

More like, there never been more churches, while Christian Democrats didn't even exist in Socialism. Pro-refugee faggots are all Christian.

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

>The Jews thought (and think) that they are God's chosen people, but when Jesus came and said: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus", the Jews claimed He couldn't be their Messiah, so they convinced Pontio to crucify Him. Is exactly because Jesus was for all humanity and not only for the Jews that (((they))) killed Him, and since that moment, every nation in the entire globe see Jews as a negative influence to any country they appear in. And with good reason, every Catholic / Christian nation up until Vatican II and some decades before, had prohibition or persecution of Jews.

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.

John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

Greater Israel occasionally refers to the Promised Land (defined in Genesis 15:18-21) or to the Land of Israel, also called Complete Land of Israel or Entire Land of Israel (Hebrew: ארץ ישראל השלמה, Eretz Yisrael Hashlemah). This is a more accurate translation than “Greater Israel”, which is used in English but has no real counterpart in Hebrew.

"No one in Israel should ever be poor. The Lord your God is giving you this land, and he has promised to make you very successful, if you obey his laws and teachings that I’m giving you today."

"You will lend money to many nations, but you won’t have to borrow. You will rule many nations, but they won’t rule you."

The bible is quite pro jew. (((Yahweh))) promises the jews GREATER ISRAEL FFS

here's an interesting read shared by an user yesterday: illuminati-news.com/00363.html
scroll down to the second part of the interview. it is a good theory on god and the trinity. Free will, love and light. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit that is within every human being.

Turn the other cheek is mistranslated/misinterpreted meme: This is not true whatsoever. There are MANY (too many to list) verses in the Bible that are anti-European and anti-Aryan.
>When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)
>Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

Thank you, I will continue reading the King James Version.
Praise Jesus, and Praise God, the lord of lords.
Amen.

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:18-19)

When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. (Leviticus 19:9-10)

Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)

By the time of the New Testament, Israel had become extremely exclusive, largely forgetting her mission to the nations. When the Messiah arrived, however, foreigners were present ( Matt 2:1-12 ). During his ministry, he constantly interacted with them, indicating that God’s love embraced the world ( Luke 17:18 ; John 4 ). A Roman soldier pronounced a eulogy at his death ( Luke 23:47 ). Death broke the hostile powers that caused human divisions ( Eph 2:14-18 ). In Christ there was no longer any important racial, linguistic, or ethnic difference ( Gal 3:26-29 ). Pentecost ( Acts 2 ) reversed the judgment of the tower of Babel ( Gen 11:1-9 ).

God bless you anons.

how much do they pay? i guess 6 billions.

We already discussed this above you missed it.

AMEN user

>Mark 13:30 (shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
“Truly I tell you, this generationwill certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

>Matthew 10:23
“When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.”

>Luke 9:27
“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”

you seemed to have missed everything in those links christcuck. GET BTFO

I did read your image, and it does not address the Moses issue, which is why I repeated it in my post. The Bible draws attention to the different skin of the Cushites when it asks the question, "Can the Cushite change skin?", and from the context of the Moses story, it is obvious that Moses is doing something that is socially unacceptable or taboo, and he's being mocked by Miriam for it, and God smites her with leper for mocking Moses.

And let's be real here, you're not gonna convince me with a handful of obscure Bible passages, to overthrow clear biblical doctrine about the salvation of all nations in Jesus Christ, the fact that in Abraham's seed shall "all the nations of the earth be blessed", that in Jesus Christ "there is neither Jew nor Greek", and that in Jesus Christ we are "all of one blood". The Bible also tells us to avoid endless genealogies.

I'm open to have a discussion about these passages, but when you're citing Nehemiah 13, which OBVIOUSLY has nothing to do with race mixing, that tells me you're grasping after straws. As far as the "camels and horses don't have hands", it's quite clear that it's referring to the kings and nobles that was just mentioned in the same sentence, and not to the animals, because animals don't have hands.

Seriously, if your assertion was true, wouldn't that be a major biblical doctrine that would be found continuously throughout the Bible, and in the gospels? Considering the biblical people's awareness of the nigger in Africa, and the Cushites and their dark skin, why wouldn't God just come right out and tell us that niggers are animals and not not be saved?

>bastard doesn't mean racemixed child.
It does not. Simply because NO Bible version has that meaning, and because the Bible talks about strangers becoming part of another's tribe. You're just elbowing your own narrative into a word. Bastard is used many times in the Bible and nowhere does it refer to race mixed children.

Wolves of Blood and Iron
Sieg Heil! The sign of our cross rises
The age of fire and retribution is upon us
Shadow resistance, the order of hate
Against the cross that has oppressed us for so long

Torching the jewish creation
Laughing on their despair when they cry
Blood shall be our guide - On the battlefield
Where the churches burn bright in the night

We are the black wolves of blood and iron
Our hunger grows with the stench of holy blood
To feel is no remorse is our natural born pride
Might is right, and to devour those who are weak

Immortal hate, a hammer that smashes the skull
The skull of the false prophet of christian belief
Shadow resistance, the order of hate

This is now a pagan thread. Ignore all Christcucks.

It's called the Lewis Trilemma, you can look it up if you want. If you understood rhetoric you'd know how import it is to establish something's existence before disussing it.

We are warriors of Wotan
We kill Christian cowards
And their blood is spilled

This poem was written by Adolf Hitler in 1915, while he was fighting in World War I.

I often go on bitter nights
To Wodan’s oak in the quiet glade
With dark powers to weave a union –
The moonlight showing me the runic spell
And all who are full of impudence during the day
Are made small by the magic formula!
They draw shining steel – but instead of going into combat,
They solidify into stalagmites.
Thus the wrong ones separate from the genuine ones –
I reach into a nest of words
Then give to the good and fair
With my formula blessings and prosperity.

>that paganism was racist or racialist? is there any evidence of this? the nordic eddas (which is the largest extent works of paganism) do not show a trace of this.. the other way around, and they show many degenerate "doctrines".

HYMN XVI. Indra.

13 Thou to the son of Vidathin, Rjisvan, gavest up mighty Mrgaya and Pipru.
Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes a garment.

HYMN LXXIII. Soma Pavamana.

5 O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men,
Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates.

HYMN XX. Indra.

7 Indra the Vrtra-slayer, Fort-destroyer, scattered the Dasa hosts who dwelt in darkness. {Prof. Uthaya Naidu translates this as "who sprang from a black womb."}
For men hath he created earth and waters, and ever helped the prayer of him who worships.
8 To him in might the Gods have ever yielded, to Indra in the tumult of the battle. {the Gods of the Harappans yielded to Indra}
When in his arms they laid the bolt, he slaughtered the Dasyus and cast down their forts of iron.

* The ancient singer praises the god who "destroyed the Dasyans and protected the Aryan colour." [ Rg.V. III.34.9 ]

* The singers mention "the black skin, the hated of Indra", being swept ourtof heaven [ RgV.IX.73.5 ]

"the thunderer who bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters." [ Rg.V. I.100.18 ]

Mark 13:30 this is in every gospel but John and the next verse is the transfiguration scene, 2 Peter also calls the "coming in glory of the son onf man" in the 1st chapter the transfiguration.

Mathew 10:23
Again the Transfiguration,

Luke 9:27
Again the transfiguration the next verses here aslo talk about the transfiguration this was alywas the Church Fathers said too