Why are German car companies so corrupt? Is (((German engineering))) just a marketing myth?

Why are German car companies so corrupt? Is (((German engineering))) just a marketing myth?

Of course it is a marketing myth, created after WWII.

Lobbyists. Duh.

Producing and exporting cars is currently Germany's biggest and most important industry, lobbyists bribe politicians, and everybody is happy about the taxes they pay. That's why our politicians protect them and look away if they do illegal shit. Is that really so hard to understand?

I just think it's a bit unfair how Germany talks down to other countries about following the letter of the law and vigorously pursuing anti-corruption when they don't follow their own advice

Also see the Siemens controversy. Siemens either knew that those turbines were going to Crimea or was grossly negligent (the plant that they were supposedly going to is still in the planning stages while there were power stations in Crimea built for the Siemens turbine and were just missing them). How can you talk down to us when your own government does this stuff ?

they cant be very corrupt or good at lobbying in brussel when they get their shit shoved in like that, dont they?

Berlin completely ignores/downplays these things, it takes supranational authorities to act

I don't even know who you are due to your meme flag. And you're talking to a country which happily provides both sides in a war zone with tanks and weapons, even poison gas factories if they ask for them. Despite being a first world nation we're corrupt to the bone just like a banana republic and have scandals like this all the time. Money rules this world, not politicians. Wake up, my friend. And stop hiding behind your meme flag if you want to continue speaking with me.

Either way, now that it's all public, our politicians act like they want to force companies to fix their shit blahblah. Let's see what happens. Wouldn't surprise me if that shit repeats in say 5 years when the public forgot about it.

I'm not mad that you guys do it, it's that you talk down to other countries like some moral paragon when you're just as guilty as the rest

>)
>Berlin completely ignores/downplays these things, it takes supranational authorities to act

then tell me, how a shitty NGO like the "Umwelthilfe" could get this shit rolling if the BMWVWDAIMLERAUDIPORSCHE are so superiour good connected to the politics? they sure would be expected something like this or made preventive measures?

Illegally financed tesla meme backed by the all-lies trying to push their muh climate change e-car degeneracy and trying to destroy the german car industry outperforming them on the global stage since we invented the car.

anyone could publish an article

surely your country still has free press

angry %Unterschichten-Proletarier deteced.
stay mad and spend my H-IV...and please dont vote.

Was bist Du den für n Spacken?

Tägliche Erinnerung daran, dass wir früher ganz unten mit dem nötigsten auskommen mussten und heute in einem Reichtum leben, den wir uns früher kaum hätten vorstellen können. Es hat gedauert, doch die jahrelange Arbeit hat sich bezahlt gemacht. Ich bin stolz auf euch.

>surely your country still has free press

Good joke.

Spiegel is free to write, why not anyone else?

you know nothing, hans schnee

then don't go to EU meetings talking down to others as some moral paragon when you aren't

simple

No free press in germany since 45' - they all got their licences from the (((all-lies war criminals))) and had to sign several papers to follow one agenda.

> Spiegel is free to write

Spiegel was halfways decent, but that was decades ago. Alright, I see I'm talking to kids here, so I'm out. Gonna crack open another beer and search for a more interesting thread.

> Is (((German engineering))) just a marketing myth?
Obviously not since they very nearly got away with it.

We got away with it for years until you caught us. Kudos.

>dude I'm so much older and well educated than you all lmao

Not an argument

is a porsche a bad car? an expensive one, yes. but bad engineering? dont think so....

>anglo saxon americans invent car
>germans thinks they invented car
>pretend to be competent
>never are

Spiegel devolved to shit. They used to be a good magazine which actually tried their best to uncover the truth, now they are just MSM like all other papers.

please elaborate how ford invented the car.

I was specifically talking about the dieselgate thing. The amount of engineering that went into fooling the EPA and CARB wasn't trivial.

oh look, a horse-car

Fuck Ford. He used to build great cars which lasted an eternity, then he invented planned obsolescence to sell more of them. Fuck Ford.

fucking cheaters

The amount of money all those corrupt companies saved/made with dieselgate wasn't trivial either.

Jelly that your folks are unable to build nice cars, Sven?

>Volvo
>Saab
>not nice cars

Sure. *coughs*

its all bullshit

pic related

Rolling coal is technically illegal but just goes unenforced in states without emissions testing. It's also a modification and not a factory tune.