Cardiff TV Hacking Thread

Cardiff TV Hacking Thread

File Located Edition

imgur.com/a/zd4Ed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY&t=6021s
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
youtube.com/watch?v=DdHtrcXGYck
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3044338/Chilling-posters-Cardiff-warn-Muslims-not-vote-general-election-violates-right-Allah.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ25RMezeLU
youtu.be/nse0Ch5_cKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I live in Cardiff, Wales, UK

Earlier today as I was walking to work I looked up at a giant ~300" TV screen on the side of a building. I noticed that TeamViewer was running in the background and I took a photo of the username and password. I just tried remote controlling it and IT WORKED!

What should I use this for considering that it is probably unattended all night long?

bump, post this pic

you sound like notOP the attention whore

the idea with the ads seems pretty good
>trips in last thread so might aswell do it

you should probably shove that in there too

Prince of Wales

new thread is already up atthis i a fake thread
GET IN HERE

nvm, OP of last thread linked this one, so you're good for now

BUT I'M WATCHING YOU, AND YOU BETTER POST BUTTHOLES ON THE BIG SCREEN

reposting original content

do a slideshow of Sup Forums memes and britbong pepes with a patriotic leaning

Fucking hate that guy. Literally just spends all day chimping out with his shirt off and people love him for it.

Get a fucking job you scrub.

Bump

OP, you have to act fast. James Bond (007) has been assigned to Operation Brightscreen which is to prevent this from happening.

Ayy lmao we Elder Scrolls now

who's that? he looks like the guy with a guitar and a dog outside central station

post this guy

more oc

I don't actually know if she's even jewish tho

PLAY A PRO HITLER DOCUMENTARY

You'll see him on Mary Street or Queen Street jumping around scaring children half-naked. Apparently this is allowed.

Stop, this is the real thread.
proof, you kike:

Guys I just got a call by MI5 They said to abandon the thread or go get v&

give us an update

tomorrow at 6pm is fine

but what building is it

Me too, quite intimidating if you don't know about him.
Shouts at women in the street up close and police do fuck all, many such cases.

Play the greatest story never told.

>What should I use this for considering that it is probably unattended all night long?
The greatest story never told

youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY&t=6021s

Get the cleanest, LARGE TEXT red pills and load them up in a folder and run them as a slideshow
nothing offensive
just real red pills

POST THIS

goatse or stream gore

put this pic up.
do it.

REMEMBER TO USE Sup Forums SHOCK HUMOUR, GET TO EDITING BOYS.

Is anything actually being posted on the screen? Live in Cardiff and tempted to go check this out

Play a Doom Paul video.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

They know who you are. Stop before you get arrested. They're already ITT

>Is anything actually being posted on the screen?
i dont know mate, if someone wasn't so lazy they could get off their fat arse and go periscope this the rest of us...

no not right now, we're just meming about it and making oc

Hi. Yes we are

>implying the British govt isn't monitoring this thread RIGHT NOW

In all seriousness, you should put up some Redpills about demographic displacement and how native britons will be a minority in a few decade - and how this is happening throughout the west as well

You're not very subtle and easy to track. Ever heard of electromagnetic jamming? Still tho OP ain't doing much. Leave em alone

Do this

Put up some crime stat data.
Greatest story never told.
Or some redpills about (((who))) is running the show

If you post a pic of the screen to prove you are there right now I will change it just for you, any requests?

Also stream this video

youtube.com/watch?v=DdHtrcXGYck

Hopefully not unless he wants British Bubba to stuff his big black cumpet in his boy hole.

Oh shit
It's getting real

Rundown?

Yes, we have been helping him get the Ads, he has them now.. we will edit them, and upload them on here, then OP will download them with a VPN (hopefully) and red-pill the Bongs.

Here's my hackjob, though it's not a modified ad.

-OP gains access to some dumb public monitor via TeamViewer
-Asks what to make it show
-Coppers are already ITT waiting for him to slip up

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3044338/Chilling-posters-Cardiff-warn-Muslims-not-vote-general-election-violates-right-Allah.html

>not false flagging as islamists announcing cardiff is now under sharia law

link related

Play one of those fake nuclear war broadcasts youtube.com/watch?v=bQ25RMezeLU

This.

Hi, just to repeat, literally anyone who sends me a picture of the screen gets to have a picture of their choice (within reason) put on the screen for a few seconds.

first viable contribution

Can we see this live anywhere?

okay this is good. do it for the bantz OP

Fellow Cardifflads, why is Cardiff so shit? Literally no culture. All of the buildings that look nice and Victorian are torn down and replaced with modern art shits. Why?

OK guys OP was smart and stopped what he was doing.
Mods can now delete this thread since nothing illegal happend or will happen.
Everyone go back to what you were doing.

op do this it'll be fucking meme of the year

It's not illegal, no laws have been broken to obtain the login.

Fucking nice

Since these are mostly event/concert ads, why not edit an ISIS gunman in? Complete with suicide vest and AK.

thank u 4 ur service

I don't live far from there I'm leaving to go check it out now. Queen street right?

>no laws have been broken to obtain the login.
Won't he beheaded anyway because fee fees?

Access the fucking Public cam

Fuck off there's no proofs of anything yet, just some pics of ads, unless we see this shit on the actual screen OP is a faggot.

Shill, this is going to happen... O.P never said he was going to stop.

Put memes for the retarded masses,if possible don't be a fag and try to link it back to red it instead of back here..in the other parallel thread someone suggested a lulzy mock emergency nuclear war announcement,like a war of the worlds thing,but i prefer the memes thing,if possible non racist or anything like that so normalfags start questioning things and so you don't get into trouble.

Nice image, Mahatma. I've always liked Indians.

>he was going to stop.
But he didn't even begin? Let's hope he doesn't. This won't end well.

Is that real?

FFS, shall I just go down there myself??

youtu.be/nse0Ch5_cKs
Play this

Reddit-tier.. needs more 88

I still have yet to see any proof that OP actually controls this giant screen.. where can I see the screen?? How do we even get results??

Christ, imagine if he posts a drawing of the prophet Muhammed fucking a pic?
Muslims will chimpout and riot

So fucking stupid but I laughed

Yes. Periscope that shit since OP is being a massive faggot.

*fucking a pig

do it gay boy, you'll become legend if you deliver

Yes
Use this pic, and DON'T forget a timestamp

THIS THIS THIS

OP DO IT

Fkn kek

Pakis

Think about it. He could actually kill people with that.
The power he has just because of an infoscreen.

RIP Britbongistan
???-2017

Be subtle, you spergs. We want the general public to be confused but anons that are in the know to get it. Going full GAS THE KIKES or goatse spam will get your shit shut down immediately. You faggots aren't going to redpill a fucking person doing that. Assuming OP was ever legit, we should just have some fun with this without getting him v&.

Dude, you want OP to die in jail of a ruptured Sphincter?

Alright Ill give my rarest pepe to whomever accesses this camera

>He could actually kill people with that.
It's gueranteed. When it gets media attention he will also trigger unactive terrorist cells aka moderate muslims to blow themselves more often

OP could either pretend to be a Russian hacker, so post loads of pictures of Putin, and then put pictures of Teresa May saying "Mrs May is BEST option for Prime Minister." and more broken English endorsement for things like living within our means, working for a living, heterosexual marriage and unbroken families.

Or he could pretend to be a Muslim from somewhere like Grangetown trying to take over the rest of the city.

But I don't recommend either of these because OP this is going to get you into trouble. Just delete the username and pass. Please don't break the law.

The authorities have been contacted and linked to this thread. Enjoy jail

he'll only have access for a brief time, subtlety is fucking boring
he should do whatsaid, though I don't know if that'd land you in prison in bongland

Oh shit! That's an easy way to livesteam

He's already heading there.because of "illegal access to a machine" or some queer law.

Yes

>hiding your flag
shit bait
(You)