HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENING

after the solar eclipse the jew will erupt Yellowstone and use the eclipse as an excuse. only people that work for the government will survive. why explode the Yellowstone? so they can rebuild the world as they see. At September 27 all normal people will die, The jew will do the ritual and invoke satan.They already started the ritual google are trying to hide it but they cant, the power of satan is just too strong.think its a coincidence that billionaire are preparing for the end of the world? most of you know the that yellowstone is active again is cause of two colliding planet, its satan or space pepe as you like to call him destroying all he see and our beautiful planet is next Screencaps this.

pic related

Trips or it's fake

reroll again

September 27th 2017 will be the day of... ROLLING

Nice and checked. Im excited to live in the end of days.

KEK

Cameron Read, 39, of Prescott, Ariz. was arrested for unlawfully discharging a firearm. Read's girlfriend called the cops after Read began shooting out of the kitchen window of their house and talking about Halley's Comet. She and her teenage son fled and were not injured. Read was wearing what appears to be a vest covered in palm trees at the time of the incident. He told police he was "trying to shoot the moon" and admitted to smoking marijuana earlier that night.

Every one of these prophecies lose me with "AND ITS SATAN"

You will see

wtf it's 2012 now

Time to dust off the old frog statues.

Kek's time is Nigh.

roll

why so far away? lets do it tomorrow

this is pol, the land of perpetual 2012, get comfy

you really think kek will protect you?He will destroy us

Good, the sooner the better

checked

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REAPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THE END IS COMING FOR THE FATHER TOLD ME SO

TIME TO GO REPENT

I DONT WANT TO SUFFER

thanks senpai, glad to see kek agreed
I thought we established that last night when some guy posted this thing?

wtf lol.

btw, did anyone hear back from that user who sent a 'letter' to the fbi or some shit?

Who?

There was this guy who screencapped some shit, saying that he or some other guy had proof of hollywood pedo-ring or pizzagate or some shit.

Apparently, he sent a letter to fbi saying 'either you come out and tell the truth, or I will release everything in 48 hours'.

Some people were actually getting excited over this.

Whatever you say chief.

>Yellowstone will assplode
Babylon isn't destroyed until the 7th trumpet is blown, secular dipshit.
Read the book, nigger.