Brit/pol/ - Old Days edition

Stop not adding the previous edition you lazy cunts.

>Will you Cross The Line?
crosstheline.co.uk/

>Britain was forced to rely on German airforce to protect UK waters
thesun.co.uk/news/4114784/britain-rely-german-airforce-nato/

>UK and EU still split on citizens' rights
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40715008

>Have we reached 'peak London' as millennials leave in record numbers?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/30/can-exodus-from-london-be-good-for-britain-reviving-the-regions

>Free movement will end with Brexit, insists UK immigration minister
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/27/europe/brexit-immigration-free-movement/index.html

>Fury as Britain gives £30m aid to fund general election in Kenya which activists fear will end in a bloodbath
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743152/Fury-Britain-gives-30m-aid-fund-Kenya-s-election.html

>Maltese PM: I'm starting to believe Brexit will not happen
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/britain-should-fight-for-second-brexit-referendum-malta-pm

>Luxembourg’s Prime Minister warns of a £54bn Brexit ‘divorce bill’
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/luxembourg-xavier-bettel-prime-minister-54-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-a7867291.html

>Gove says chlorinated chicken would be banned under any UK-US trade deal
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jul/26/gove-says-chlorinated-chicken-would-be-banned-under-any-uk-us-trade-deal-politics-live

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!80w9cz1G8ZX /
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi lads.

>16% of Muslim women are unemployed, while a further 58% are ‘economically inactive’, using 2015 figures. At the same time, about 5% of women in the UK were unemployed and 42% economically inactive.

Comfy hours soon?

Anyone here who is "depressed" get the fuck over yourself and make your life into something you enjoy

> 11% of Muslim men are unemployed, while a further 24% are ‘economically inactive’, using 2015 figures. At the same time, about 6% of men in the UK were unemployed and 31% economically inactive

Evening, boys.

Stay strong, everyone.

>Anonymong
>talking sense
Pick... both?

I'm okay with tripfags for the most part, but we're not going to tolerate this new fucker are we?

3am lad.

>
>
Designated Leftist archive
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!80w9cz1G8ZX /

A Vegan Britain is a strong Britain. Stop eating meat, your body will thank you.

>comfy hours soon
idk i think he's retarded

Checked.

>comfy hours soon
>at half nine
This cunt has only been here about a day and he's already the worst tripfag.

>In England and Wales, the average Muslim household with children has 2.3 children, compared to 1.8 for households overall. We're not aware of any figures for benefits and housing by religion.

>27% of Muslim households in England and Wales live in social housing compared to 18% of households overall, according to the 2011 census.

>There are around 3.1 million Muslims in the Great Britain according to an ad hoc analysis of the Annual Population Survey in 2015. This is about 5% of the total population.

>vegan
What are you, a numale hipster?

>TFW NO GF
IT HURTS TO LIVE

Calm down Enoch. We all know Eddie is the worst.

Join the army.

Even makes Eddie seem not a boring sad cunt.

If everyone was vegan cows and pigs would be on the verger of extinction because we wouldn't need to breed them. Eating meat is to protekk animals

Get a job

First for killing all the niggers

Honestly, I can now see the day where this will happen. Think of it: a world with no niggers, no Indians (or Pakis) and no spics.

A world that will advance - not just into the 21st century, but also the 22nd century.

Can't, I have a chronic health condition.

Work to support a global, multicultural Britain goy.

We're an island nation. Join the navy.

Everyone knows I'm the hardest cunt in the thread.

Why would I want to die for this shithole?

Too early for that feel. Come back after midnight.

>standing in the sea in his trousers

What a melt

Have this lad

>hardest cunt in the thread
>only 2 scoops

>Everyone knows I'm the hardest cunt in the thread
Taking away 'hardest' and you're spot on.

Having a gf isn't the end all of social interaction. You're going to be disappointed when or if you find this out.

Thanks. I'll read it sometime.

All you used to do was worship Raoul Moat and post his face whenever you had the chance.

upvoted

You're basically Sean Bean's character from Ronin.

Any confessions you feel ready to make concerning your public school days?

stop advertising late night brit/pol/ newfags

>YOU SCROTES GET THE FUCK INTO THE SHEEP DIP NOW AND FUCKING CRAWL.
errr... staff it might be a bit wet and I don't like getting wet because I'll have to clean it and I already have a ton of ironi-
>WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING SPUNK TRUMPET GET THE FUCK IN THERE BEFORE I USE YOU AS A PULL THROUGH CUNT
The state of you.

>Not earning money so you afford to raise a decent family

Degenerates like you deserve the plague

Cheers.

Can never tell if you "mental illness doesn't actually exist" fags are just thick or sheltered and young.

Riot in Mount Prison right now, but there was also one in HMP Lewis earlier (which didn't even make the news).

Brainlets will not perceive this as a topic worthy of discussion but the prisons are at a genuine breaking point (not a fake NHS-esque one).

Wtf? I hate personal responsibility now.

>tfw he uses the same choo choo gif everytime I ask

I want to leave this place goys. I'm surrounded by niggers and have social media feeds full of degeneracy. This country is finished.

I am Irish - says a 1/8 Irish American
I am Italian - says a 1/4 Italian American
I am American - says a 100% British/English person born in USA.

What went wrong?

We need to give wardens more rights to brutalise prisoners.

Y'alright lads?

>that pic

You think if we had a time machine we could've warned them?

Would they have listened?

Need to bring back capital punishment and retrospectively hang every jihadi. It'd clear up a ton of space in our prisons

>raising a decent family under current societal conditions
I wish you luck.

only time you're hard is when you lurk around primary schools

Prison is more of a holiday camp now than a place of discipline and hardship. Any bloke who stabs someone and gets thrown in the clink will actually enjoy it, all they do is play snooker all day and chimp out at the guards. A while back, the papers did an expose on the drugs and booze that are making their way into our prisons because of the lack of control.

>make your life into something you enjoy
Now how do you suppose someone would go about doing that?

That's a royal marine.

Sigh...another one....

Last time they wanted me to do one of those, I wrote to them asking them to excuse me from it as a reasonable adjustment under the equality act because I'm autistic.

They said yes, then offered me a job.

>not using the liberals own weapons against them.

>"tfw no gf" bois on Sup Forums
>"tfw no srs bf" 30+ women in any office I ever set foot in

I'd say start marrying the 30+ educated and monied (and usually decent looking) women and put babies in them, but they are so brainwashed by romcoms any average man will look like "settling"

It's their fault.

I'm not sure what to say as a half yank/half scot. I just say American to be safe.

I'm not the worst tripfag now. Sweet.

Oh look, a combo. Thick, sheltered AND young.

Fucking Serbians

These are the people you should have warned.

Never filtered any tripcunt in my time here on Brit/pol/, as some are an essential part of the thread, but these new ones are going straight on to the list with Ralph Waldo Pepeson and the other 2-day tripmong visitors.

You can tell they've been here for around 3 days and have decided to just attach a name to themselves because others are doing it. Fuck off you absolute cunts.

I would urge every other anonymong to do the same, and filter these new tripcunts so they can disappear sooner rather than later.

Enoch tried to warn them.

They wouldn't listen.

They never listen.

They use drones now to get all sorts into the clink as well.

You literally have rapists and murderers having access to mobile phones to harass their victims or their families.

Place is a joke.

Not a fan of the Yanks, but they really make sure their crims really suffer in prison.

Never often*

>sheltered
>done 16 tours of every corner of the globe
Try again kid

Like you Millennial puffs could of taken the beatings we did at school in the early 80's. Fuck off fags, you'd shit yourselves.

Probably not, they would say "Don't be silly, no-one would ever let that happen".

Now hold on.

I may seem like a massive faggot but my one redeeming quality is that I make really good OC. All it takes is a bit of motivation to actually fucking do it.

Is there anything I can do as a gift for you and Brit/pol/?

You know what, I think I'm going to join in on this trip charade around here. Seems like a lot of fun so count me in.

You should be thankful to be sharing the same thread as me, ungrateful.

because its well established that America was birthed by the BAC

>American
No.

Prison doesn't work, and the USA prison industrial complex has the highest re-offending rate in the world.

Beady eyes, Anglo lies.

>nothing personal kid

Make it more obvious you're chatting shit you thick twat.

What a sad existence.

Oh god, it's fucked meme merchant mk.2

Tell me what you've contributed to Brit/pol/ apart from nonceposting.

The west in the 1960s and 1970s must have been perfect desu. Did we reach peak civilisation? Is that we felt the need to destroy it since the 1990s?

>implying this cunt knows who he is

How you doin mate

Hello

You have been destroying it since battle of Waterloo

He's good at discussing law and politics.

If you're a fat depressed shut in cunt, maybe it has something to do with you being fat and shut it. You're not mentally ill you're just a pathetic failure wanting to blame all of his problems on anyone but himself.
Fucking pathetic.

So is almost everyone on Brit/pol/ who isn't an /r9k/ immigrant.

Direct them these women to here

Said the tripfag who wants to be known on an anonymous imageboard because he hasn't a single friend in the world.

Get a life you absolute nothing.

Only half :^)