What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Nothing, why?

(((Kushner)))

Leftypol is trying to push the false narrative to say Bannon is fired. Its on their discord right now. Expect a bunch of these threads the next few hours. They are making up photoshopped images of tweets.

Screencap this for when the firing is confirmed for proof of delusion.

Lmao keep blaming someone who has little impact on policy and not your savior Bannon who can do no wrong. Bannon is not a team player and causes fights all the time.

Leftypol is garbage

Screencap this. When you look at it in the future realize how stupid you are for buying into a smokescreen.

We can see the discord chat

Turn your real flag on and go back to your dead ass left wing circle jerk board

Nothing. He was losing power, now he's regained it. He's on the up.

Technically it was Kelly that regained power, but Bannon did gain from it since he was the principal one that Mooch attempted to destroy.

As far as I see it, Bannon is still one of the most important member in Trumps circle

Javanka & Dina Powell

when is it going to be legal to start hunting communists?

Im a trump supporter wtf are you talking baout.

He's saying you should stop memeing your fake shit, son.

disregard I suck cocks, and so does OP

Bro im behind a vpn so itll say canada u gonna call me a faggot for that too?

When he became Mercer's bitch

I love the way the left is so terrified of Bannon that they have been trying to dismantle and remove him since day 1.

I'm a Bannonist, and I'm proud of it.

Bannonism is the new ideology of the 21st century.

I'm not terrified of him. It's pretty clear that he's an alcoholic. He'll self-destruct eventually.

He trusted the Jews and their lackey, Trump.

Got in bed with republicans

Americans found out he was a nazi. Americans in general hate nazis and would love to stomp a nazis face in.

>Americans found out he was a nazi. Americans in general hate nazis and would love to stomp a nazis face in.
true but I suspect that most Americans were 100% brainwashed as to what "Nazis" actually are/were

in fact, I'm sure of it