A challenger appears

How can whitey even compete with the superior gook IQ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztq6hTDBLvo

youtube.com/watch?v=i-WYT2UotIc

I guess we could just nuke em again or something. Eh.

>in africa this would be called futuristic technology

>gooks can copy things
Well color me surprised.

>footwear
>on Primitive Technology
Dropped

Check your weaving privilege, user

>How can whitey even compete with the superior gook IQ?

He can't.

How can retards think that guy copied the other guy on the same day? Different technique anyways. People complaining about copying are idiots, idiots need to be gassed.

Pretty sure France lost to Vietnam first.

You mean the gooks won twice?

This pic is really good bait when you are aware of the history behind both of the conflicts referenced.

Why does his navel look like a prolapsed anus?

Hmm, so not only does this guy copy PT's youtube channel, he gives it a near-identical name too?

Sounds pretty Chinese to me.

We used to make those when we were poor and stupid.

Thanks for your opinion Wang chung.

I'd like to see that guy clap.

I bet he can't

Is he.. eating the charred remains of someone's foot?

Feetfags are getting out of hand

His bellybutton looks like a micropenis.

>we

Can YOU make those? Because this gook can, and he doesn't even have a soul!

You should see his penis!

It also looks like a micropenis?

the difference is the white guy does it for fun, the Asian guy has been doing this in a nike sweatshop for his whole life.

Ironically, it looks like a belly button.

you mean a belly button?

>the whole channelconcept has been copied

can those zipperheads do anything by themselfes?

Following the logic of his belly button looking like a tiny micropenis, his dick must look like an enormous swinging bellybutton.

Both races made shoes for ages. Now in Africa can find whole towns of people not owning shoes still, even tho they got cellphones.

All micropenises are tiny, dope.

Anything less than 3 inches erect is a micropenis, but a 2.5 inch micropenis is hung like a donkey compared to a full blown 0.1inch baby micropenis.

Fucking copying gook even copied the white guy's channel name and video style, and now he's doing the same fucking projects the white guy says he's working on in his blog. Fucking thieving subhumans!

If your cock is less that ~9 inches, you have a tiny micropenis.

>Being only 9 inches

Lol get some penis surgery mate, im 15 inches flaccid.

>How can retards think that guy copied the other guy on the same day?
Because, you fucking retard who doesn't research anything before posting, the white guy who does Primitive Technology does a daily WordPress blog where he talks about what he's working on, how he's doing it, and how soon he will publish his next video.

Kill yourself, faggot.

I didn't say I had a tiny cock, only that 9 inches is the cut-off for "small, but not micro".

>Pretty sure France lost to Vietnam first.
We could have won in Vietnam easily if we didn't have communism-supporting kike puppets tying our troops' hands with special rules of combat, constant scrambling of strategy, and random soldier redeployment.

>cutting down an entire 30ft tree to make a single pair of really shitty looking sandals

the gook is strong in this one.

Well anyway i dont know how you can even think you can please a woman with a 9 inch penis

I know right? But scientists claim 9" is the average, top kek, average for wite boyz perhaps!

>I didn't say I had a tiny cock, only that 9 inches is the cut-off for "small, but not micro".
Your mom has never once complained about mine. Maybe she likes the huge quantities of hot cum I shoot down her throat.

Meanwhile back in reality.

Joke's on you, my Mom is dead :^)

That's why she's not complaining.

>Tragedy after popular JAV actress drowns whilst filming bukkake scene in tokyo

I didn't know you were a blasian.

why do chinks do nothing but copy everyone else, in this case primitive technologies channel?

Do they have no creativity at all?

theres a good reason they all rook same

chinese culture is to copy

Hillary Clinton would have won in the election easily if the popular vote determined the winner.

yes

Why would anyone talk with a sexual degenerate. You people need to be segregated into camps. East Asians are honorary Whites and are completely non-competitive despite the higher average IQ. Faggots also have a higher IQ and are also completely non competitive. IQ is important but clearly not everything.

>How can whitey even compete with the superior gook IQ?
whites have a soul and gooks do not

Wouldn't say stupid. Old time Finns were much more self-sufficient than these modern "smart" phone kids.

>chinese culture is to copy
and then to claim they thought of it first

>10 minute long video about a guys feet

No thanks.

Fagot

Low testosterone means low risk taking and constant study means no experimentation (playing) but I think but might be even more than those to things. I live among the Chinese and it's so easy to spread ideas through them. Tell them Jewish malevolence is possibly genetically based and they will tell every Chinese this and they will all believe it. Chinese believe whatever another Chinese tells them. It they learn something from a White person they will say all White people are like that and it's very trendy to be like White people or do things the way White people do for Chinese right now.

It would be easier and better to just make shoes from animal hide, so maybe next video the chink will catch a dog, and you know the rest.

Yes a faggot is subset of the set "sexual degenerates". Is this hard for you?

Sweet, a new primitive skills dude to watch! And one that doesn't yak for 90% of the video and use modern tech to make it easier! Thanks user!