Harry Potter is Liberal Propaganda Responsible for Millenials

I just want to prove to you that Harry Potter is why we have such Liberal Millenials. Look at the main character, he's half Asian half white which is promoting race mixing. Also he has black hair meaning he's got some non-white in him by default. Next you got Ron who's the other main character. He's a Ginger which were Irish which were England's niggers. Trying to make you feel sympathy for minorities like the Irish is a slippery slop to feeling sorry for niggers. Then you got hermine which has brown eyes meaning she isn't white, so you got three non-white main characters

Then you got that Draco kid who's the bad guy and he's blond hair blue eyed. I mean seriously the only Aryan in the show is a scumbag? Jewish propaganda much!

This i believe is why we have so many liberal millennials it's been ingrained in them from Harry Potter.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/lucy-munanto/2014/06/8-celebrities-you-didnt-know-are-asian/
youtube.com/watch?v=t7sytskT3tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree with OP

At the risk of sounding like a 13 year old kid harry potter is also the gayest shit on earth

Glad you could see the light.

JAY KAY ROLLING

IZ UH CUHMPLEET IDEEYUHT

Is pewdiepie redpilled?

>Harry Potter
>half Asian

The only mistake with this is that Ron is supposed to be representative of the "oppressed" poor/working class while Hermione is the albino of the wizard world.

Donald Trump said the Dark Lord was returning and none of the free press believed him, instead choosing to slander him. And when Donald Trump was proven right, it turned out """they""" were controlling the media the whole time.

The wizard world is behind a magical barrier and Hogwarts School has another magical barrier on top of it, as the rest of their civilization falls to the Dark Lord Hogwarts doesn't allow everyone to go to their school. They have their barrier on always and only those on their list get to come in.

Did I miss anything else? Oh right, guns are banned in the Harry Potter wizard world but magical death incantations are only banned with an honor system. There's nothing stopping a bad wizard from using a deadly spell unless there's a good wizard with a good spell to draw out faster than the death incantation.

I cant believe this but it all makes such perfect sense. I'm kind of terrified.

100% true

Watson looks like a pignose but if he critized Rawling for that than he's right.

Yes

thoughtcatalog.com/lucy-munanto/2014/06/8-celebrities-you-didnt-know-are-asian/

yes

What do you mean albino of the wizard world?

ohh gee a childhood fantasy novel written by an out of work feminist has victim pandering who woulda thunk
stop feeding your kids trash and expecting them to be healthy

So where is Daniel Radcliffe on that list?

Yes we are aware leftists lack self awareness congratulations

IDK I searched up "Daneil Radcliff Asian" and clicked the first thing that came up.

Harry Potter promotes magic and witchcraft.

J.K Rowling is a CIA agent.

These books should be banned and burnt inshallah.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7sytskT3tc

Harry Potter is about a kid who is perfect at everything and doesn't have to try. I have no idea how this is popular. Harry doesn't struggle to do anything, it all just happens for him. I don't understand how people can identify with a character who never tries, fails learns to overcome their inner flaw and move on. The books should just be this: "Harry is great at everything, he kills the bad guy." the end. All the problems in the book are external nothings - I live under the stairs. boo fuckin hoo.

Harry Potter is just the only book they ever read.

She is a wizard born to two non wizard parents

he is a jew not a chink you dumb hick...
"Birth Name: Daniel Jacob Radcliffe

Place of Birth: Fulham, Hammersmith, London, England, U.K.

Date of Birth: 23 July, 1989

Ethnicity:
*Northern Irish, possibly English (father)
*Ashkenazi Jewish (mother)

Daniel Radcliffe is a British actor. He is known for playing Harry Potter in the feature film series based on the popular book series.

Daniel is the son of Alan Radcliffe (Alan George Radcliffe), a literary agent, and Marcia Gresham (previously Marcia Gresham Jacobson), a casting agent.

Daniel’s father is from Northern Ireland, and is from a Protestant family; given the English surname “Radcliffe”, Daniel’s father likely also has English ancestry. Daniel has family in County Down.

Daniel’s ***mother*** was born in South Africa, ***to Jewish parents (their families were originally from Lithuania and Poland)***. Daniel’s maternal grandfather was from South Africa and Daniel’s maternal grandmother was born in England."

really no one's gonna check these digits?
okay, I'll just do it myself :/

I also forgot that Al Gore self insert wanted to free the House Elves and kept complaining about their inhuman condition and how there's gonna be a race war unless the House Elves are freed. After 5 books the House Elves are never freed because they chose to stay in their master-servant relationship despite how much Al Gore insisted they'd be better off free.

If too much got lost, Hermione complained for half of the series about the treatment of House Elves. Even taking chapters away to sideline this subplot, after all the books every single one whose master died went back to the house they were working for because they didn't want freedom. Hermione was JK Rowling's self-insert and she cucks herself in her own fictional civil right's movement.

Oh.

awww boo hoo you failed in life and now want to watch others fail.

Oh nvm then.

Shouldn't liberals be happy fascism is now considered edgy? Leave it to the left to complain that they're majority

I feel precisely the same way about Charles Schultzs Peanuts

wew

I hope pewbs features her next.

Love ya brah.

Muggles shouldn't be allowed to study magic.

This.

J.K. "I'm only going to write seven of these shitty books eh love? (realizes she isn't actually talented) about that, how about I keep writing them silly books and you keep paying me money?" Rowling

brevity is not my forte

>you are not white if you have brown eyes
Kys hazel master race

Participation Trophys are

responsible for liberals.

Harry potter is not asian you retard.

>Harry Potter
>half Asian half white

I read Harry Potter and I can't help feeling bad for Draco. Sure, he is a bit of a spolier rich kid, but he's just looking for his parent approval most of the books and Harry is often just as much of an ass as Draco was.

True, Harry was always half Asian-half white. As a kid Harry's magical grandparents decided to adopt a magic Indian kids, they named their son James Potter. At school James met a beautiful white girl named Lilly

He is half Asian as in Indian, read the lore

Harry's half asian? did not know that

>black hair

Hitler had black hair.

>read the lore

her father was a dentist.
pizzagate.

political correctness is controlling hogwarts from the inner, no bad spells

>would seek to separate himself from the clean cut image
>fascism/nazism isn't literally straight edge clean cut as possible

>Then you got hermine which has brown eyes meaning she isn't white

Ok.

i never got into harry potter because, oh, well, i was playing sports and getting my dingy sucked

BTFO harry potter is for girls/kids/faggots

I don't give a fuck about Harvey potter

> Jesuit school banned HP books when it was at peak popularity
> all the SJWs I know adore HP

maybe it is a psyop user

Harry Potter was written by a committee with the goal of literally appealing to everybody. Rowling is an actor, and the story about her being a single mom was fabricated.

>Re-examining Harry Potter to force it and it's characters into archetypes to push political or ideological ideals
I fucking hate this shit, Rolling is a feminist whore there's no question about it, but she's also incredibly stupid and incapable of ever weaving even remotely intricate social commentary into her works.
This is just like all those motherfuckers who say SpongeBob and Patrick are alin a gay relationship instead of just accepting the fact that they are best friends.
There is no underlying theme or commentary or message in Harry Potter past good vs evil, fantasy adventure, magic, and the will to persevere against odds that seem incredibly insurmountable.
That's it, no gay homo rhetoric, no marxism/communism/capitalism/fascism/opression tale bullshit, no allegories of any kind
It's just like fucking Tolkein, his works were amazing and beautiful in many ways but they were nothing but an attempt to create a legend for England because they didn't have any of their own.
There wasn't any hidden thetoric or moral or anything, just a kind old man weaving tales he wanted others to hear like the guy who wrote Whinny the Pooh

Get your heads out of your asses and stop trying to read into shit that isn't there in creations that exist prior to 2005, don't be like the marxist, globalists, and Jews that we are dealing with

>he has black hair meaning he's got some non-white in him by default
>has brown eyes meaning she isn't white

big time. he browses /wsg/ in his ylyl videos.
jontron is also redpilled. he deleted all of his videos where he made references to Sup Forums after the sjw media attacked him.
really, the sjw media attacking both of them has done wonders for them being pushed to fight back against liberals and redpill the people who watch them

>Russians
>Post 11th century
>White

Why did anyone like these shitty books anyway. she wastes 2 pages to describe fucking establishing shots.

The scourge of Potterism

Lol "...seek to separate himself from the clean-cut image through which he found fame..."

Felix is a 27 year old man, I am pretty sure he has his shit together. He isn't like Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus, He actually had to work to where he has gotten. Youtuber life is a struggle my dudes, I would dare say it's redpilled.

>nobody gives a fuck about this washed up writer except tweenage rejects

>Mfw most people don't know that black hair is inherent in the Welsh
>Mfw most people can't fathom the idea that bongs raped/had children with Welsh women

Because the world building in the first 3 books were great(and oddly enough the set pieces in the first few movies captured it perfectly which hardly ever happens)
But I say that as more descriptivly than anything else, most of the dialogue was garbage and her vocabulary was meh.
I actually only read the instructions the first place because I had trouble finding books at my school library long enough to last me more than 3 or 4 days. Got me to slow down a lot on my reading and just enjoy it for the sake of it

Harry was a ashole with Draco at the start

Slide thread, sage goes in all fields