If you are an american. You can no longer tell people to kill themselves without fear of going to jail...

If you are an american. You can no longer tell people to kill themselves without fear of going to jail. How do you feel about this?

O shit I'd better stop telling people to stop doing things before I get in trouble.

I'd move back to america, desu. there's a reason Anglo-Americans left England in the first place you know.

HAHAHAHA America is so cucked!! Have you burgers never heard of FREE SPEECH??

i kept my ear close to this case for professional reasons. this was not one person simply telling another to go kill themselves. this was the systematic brainwashing and manipulation of a person with serious mental issues over a period of years for nothing other than emotional gain.

she took actions she knew would lead to the death of another person. and the amount of actions she took was extensive. I am all for free speech but chicks your pic related need to be kept outside of society and the kid that killed him self deserves justice.

Sandy hook was a hoax too

its more than just what she said... look into the whole story faggot

>white people too compassionate for their own good

Except you can. There's a difference between some random person on the internet Going
>kill yourself
Than someone who is close to you who you trust going
>should I kill myself?
>yes do it.
>I don't know maybe I shouldn't
>no do it. You have to do it. Do it.
Stop being autistic

she aint hot so give her the gas

kys

lmao she told him to get back in the truck when he was carbon monoxide offing himself. actual encouragement.

she didnt just say go kill yourself and hang up.... she spent days trying to convince him and then when he did it she was texting friends saying she hope they didnt find out and shit.... she knew what she was doing. she drove him to that shit on purpose.
its not like he was throwing a beta fit and she got sick of it and said FINE DO IT and hung up.... not as clear cut as you american haters would like.

thank allah she didn't say she had a swiss army knife with a blade over 2 inches, then she'd really be fucked

kill yourself

This. Bitch be crazy

kys

She didn't just say kys she egged him on for like 3 hours.

>tfw too smart to kys

slippery slope my friend. once you say that some speech is illegal you put the first amendment on the chopping block. she didnt force the poor white boy faggot to kill himself, he is the sole responsible party for his own death.

this shit used to be unsaid. if you are so weak-minded you can be convinced to kill yourself you deserve to die.

>If I intentionally misunderstand things that occurred, I can feel superior to others!

Epic

he did nothing wrong. no one was forced to believe him and act on his "orders"

kys.

oh, shit, I was just kidding, user - please don't!

Oh well. Heartless Ugly cunt deserved it.

Biggest problem was she knew he was doing it and told him to continue and didn't call the police or something

>he said, not realizing that he would end up in federal prison for saying 'nigger' on the internet 5 years later

>implying all this bitch said was "kill urself muh man"

while I think it should be looked down upon to tell someone to kill themselves, going to jail over it? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

kill yourself nigger

seems a little ridiculous.
people put waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much value in human life.
way too fucking much.
this guy was an oxygen theif for all extents and purposes. probably a fucking NEET.
this bitch is just cleaning out the gene pool.

Kys

So long as I don't launch a concerted campaign to convince a depressed and reluctant person to commit suicide I'm golden.

>america
>freedom of speech
Pick one

>thinks telling someone who's mid-suicide that they'd better finish the job this time is protected free speech
>thinks health care is a human right
Bitch was charged with involuntary manslaughter, which this clearly was. "Unintentional killing which results from recklessness or criminal negligence."

Well, at least we can send people flashing gifs.

Oh wait...

kill yourself

>Advocates cleaning the genepool
>Can't spell "thief"
Kill yourself you edgy high schooler.

>im smart because i saw your typo teehee
return to radditz pseud.

Kill yourself

>If alcohol makes you so weak-minded that some unattractive man can convince you to have sex with him, you deserved to be raped.
Slippery slope indeed

>he did nothing wrong. no one was forced to believe him and act on his "orders"

To be consistent, if this bitch walks free so should Charlie.

Except I won't lmao

PLEASE don't KILLYOURSELF

kill yourself

I feel like this is the tip of the iceberger

Anyone who thinks that this is somehow the equivalent of saying "kys" to some random fuck online, clearly knows nothing about it.

Happening soon????

lol male feminist detected. maybe reddit would be more your speed, kid.

suck a dog's dick

he right though, sorry shlomo, having zero empathy is only in your mutated genes.

Kill your sphincter

years*

kys

She didn't get convicted because she told someone to kill themselves. She got convicted because she told them to kill themselves and listened to it happening over the phone and then not telling anyone about it

>be me, not able to process context

big difference between: jeering "KYS" online or in some other sort of cavalier, casually aggressive setting VS. a supposed loved one/trusted person repeatedly and earnestly convincing someone to off themselves

there is a difference. and i dont think anyone will be coming for your right to say KYS.

Please do us all a favour and kill yourself.

god youre retarded, he was agreeing with you edgelord.
and stop projecting, youre making yourself obvious faggot.

though i could foresee of an issue if someone jokingly said KYS and the person did kill themselves. even if it wasnt the command KYS that did it, people retrospectively still might point fingers at the internet troll, but that'd be more out of a desire to blame, to find a devil on which to cope with the irrationality of suicide.

but still, that's just theory, an abstraction.

this bitch is young, dumb, and was caught up in tabboo thrills because life as a white girl is pretty mundane and monotonous, but she seems like a real cunt who really worked methodically, with great intention and awareness towards her sadistic fantasies.

i dont think she knew what it would feel like to actually have him die, but the thrill of the idea was so much that it eventually boiled over into reality.

and now she's fucked.
and good, so says all.

>this was the systematic brainwashing and manipulation of a person with serious mental issues over a period of years for nothing other than emotional gain.
You're right, that douchebag was an asshole for manipulating her constantly with literally hundreds of suicide threats if she ever left or wouldn't talk to him. Good riddance. He threatened her with suicide for over a year before he finally took the plunge, he played a game of chicken with this slut and her emotions and he lost. The end. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Kys

Kill yourself