Who were the good guys in WW1?

Was it the Germans? Or those fuck boy ass Serbs? WW2 has really clear lines in the sand but who was the bad guy in WW1? The bad guy? Did the good guys win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zBQGY_p4QM
ia902709.us.archive.org/12/items/TheForcedWar/HOGGANForcedWar.pdf
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/deathinpoland/dp00.html
danzigfreestate.org/unknownhistory.htm
archive.is/MitYS
archive.is/JauWN
inconvenienthistory.com/5/2/3209
inconvenienthistory.com/6/2/3294
fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/Waley_Cohen.html
jane-griffiths-my-book.blogspot.com/2013_03_01_archive.html
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/History/polandbetrayal.htm
youtu.be/pe0gIdVgeow
youtu.be/oSLy5qn7q7c
youtu.be/DL_0xA5bVrE
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you really asking that as an American? We win every war because we're always the good guys.

Actually, there was no bad guy in WW1 no one was actually evil. The war was completly pointless.

>we're always the good guys. because We win every war
ftfy

Good guys = White people

Actually, there was no bad guy in WW1 no one was actually evil. The war was completely pointless. You can really just say whoever was the good guys.

no one was the good guy. some were just worse than others

Serbia was funding the black hand and giving them weapons. bad

Austria freaks the fuck out (with good reason)
demands serbia allow austria to basically violate their sovereignty
kinda bad but justifiable

Russia stronk starts mobilizing to help the country that just helped assassinate Austria's heir to the throne
Pretty damn bad

Germany enters war. Not bad.
Germans demand French handover the keys to their forts as a gesture of good will, violate belgium's neutrality, then start capping belgium civilians as a form of collective punishment for not letting germans march through their nation to invade France

Analysis:
Russians are responsible for WW1 in my opinion

The Germans did execute alot of civilians so they are the "baddest" but i dont think that they are any much more terrible than the Allies. I think in the grand scheme of things, the Turks genociding the armenians was worse than the germans shooting some belgiums

But Russia had to mobilize to uphold their oath to protect the slavs in Serbia. I understand your assessment but Russia was simply protecting their self interests in this case. Don't you think serbs would be a bit more responsible for the lighting of this powder keg?

yes i do
I supposed i phrased that incorrectly.
The serbs are the cause of the war, however it was the russians that chose to protect their self interests while risking a general conflagration.

I guess i am split on the serbs and the russians.

Then again, you could make a case the serbs were only trying to fight against a tyrannical ruling entity that had no claims to slavic lands other than conquest.

Which is funny because the general consensus of members of the high command of the Austrian-Hungary Empire post annexation of Bosnia in the 1908 crisis was that the slavs in the Balkans were happy with the Empire. The brewing of extremist groups like the Black Hand who eventually killed Ferdinand came as a great shock to the Austro-Hungarian Government.

No one really.

That's why WW1 is seen by most as so much more of a tragedy than WW2, at least in the latter with all its horror something was actually achieved by the winning side, they actually stopped a violent expansion. WW1 was just nobles playing at war and completely underestimating the impact modern technology would have on how war happened, leading to death on an unprecedented, industrial scale for basically no reason at all.

WW2 is sad yet righteous, but WW1 is just embarrassing for all involved.

cannot decipher your intent here:
either
1) the serbian people were fine under Austrian rule and only extremist groups were the instigators
or
2) the serbians hated the austrians but the austrians were too naive or out of touch to see it

ALSO
Today is the 100 year anniversary of the beginning of the battle of passchendaele

WW2 was not justified whatsoever. The polish murder of ethnic germans is what started it, churchill and the jews wanted hitler gone because of how much power he had and how quickly the third reich was growing. WW1 was pointless though, I wonder what world would have laid for us had we not have orchestrated such a tragic conflict.

I bet it was the jews again.

WW2 was basically just part 2 of WW1. WW2 was a bankers war nothing more.

>They actually stopped a violent expansion.
>WW2 is sad yet righteous.

Lurk more faggot, commies taking Berlin is the biggest tragedy in modern history.

Romania. And only Romania.

No it wasn't. Hitler's expansionism was.

>Was it the Germans?

Absolutly not
They were:

-The ones who escalated the war (pic related)
-The only ones who massacred civilians (Rape of Belgium)
-The first ones to use gas

The meme that Germans were okay in WW1 was invented during the Cold War to redeem them as allies without forgiving them for WW2, but objectively they were the evilest narion in WW1 too

see fuckwit.

It was step one in the Zionist plan to kill off European alpha genes.

There was no Polish massacre of the German minority before the invasion.

The one that is used to propagandise the casus belli for the war is the one that happened 2 days after the invasion and it happened only because the German minority formed a militia and attacked the Polish army and got slaughtered.
After that Germans slaughtered Poles.

Sick 80 year old propaganda you guys still are swallowing...

It's Serbia's fault. As they failed and still fail to see that they are not able leading an entity that is bigger than a sole nation state.

Still mad after 100 years over one dead archdick, i see. DESU Franz Ferdinand never liked him and sent him to sarajevo in order to provoke Serbs and get some war justification.

There was no good or bad side in WW1. If you're hellbent on finding a bad guy look to what happened to Germany postwar. The allies were responsible for Hitler coming to power and WW2.

I think he meant to imply the second one

>demands serbia allow austria to basically violate their sovereignty
NO. STOP SPREADING THIS MEME.

This is the clause that Serbia refuted:
>Bring to trial all accessories to the Archduke's assassination and allow "Austro-Hungarian delegates" (law enforcement officers) to take part in the investigations.

Austria-Hungary wanted a joint Serbian-Austrohungarian investigation into terrorism, which the Serbs refused because the terrorists had ties up to the highest levels of government and didn't want this exposed.

Nice to see that Austrians are still pissed. I mean, I can understand why they should be, after all Austro Hungary was the strongest state of its time, yet we kicked their asses so hard they dissolved in shitload of countries. Unfortunately, they got their revenge by doing the same to Yugoslavia. So, I guess we can say we are even and move to serious talk. Bad guys were guys on the opposite side. For us, Serbs, that were Germans and Austro Hungary - the usual suspects, eh? Austro Hungary invaded Bosnia, so Serbs from Bosnia, together with so called Bosniaks (they used to be Muslims with the capital "M" because commies gave muslims the right to be nationality in commie Yugoslavia) shot the invader would be king. Fuck him. Did you know that Franz Ferdinand killed more animals than any living being before him? The ultimate douchebag. Then they have send the ultimatum which we - that is also easily forgotten - we agreed on except on one single point (out of 9). But, that was enough to start the war. As for the Black hand, the guy who was behind it wanted to kill our king, too. He was sentenced to death and shot by Serbian army. The Black hand were fucking ur-commies. In Serbia we had The White Hand, the royalists, to fight them. And yet we managed to destory the empire while doing it. I guess the only thing we know how to do is to fight.

>yet we kicked their asses so hard
Hahahaha, what fucking planet are you living on? Your army had its ass kicked all the way to albania.

I guess you saw just pt. 1 of that documentary, idiot.

Yeah, and in part 2 you're rescued by France after half your troops died hiding out in the Albanian mountains.

Serbs in Austria-Hungary lived 10 times better than Serbs in Serbia. Gavrilo Princip fucked them up for good.

Good guys: The white European males who were led like lambs to the slaughter by banker kikes
Bad guys: The aforementioned banker kikes
Neutral parties: The poor colored sons of bitches who marched under colonial army banners. Can't fault them for marching in to battle, won't exult them because they were used to kill whites.

I mean, one could argue that the failure of K.U.K in destroying Serbian army while outnumbering it 1:4 was a good achievement.

>thinking in terms of good guys and bad guys past the age of 12

No. I'm just saying that some nations/people don't have the greatness to be head of an empire. Even if they are tryhards like the Serbs.

By "rescued by France" I guess you mean they gave our troops food and ammo and unleash them on Bulgarians and Germans?

We fought together at that time. We fought for freedom of our both nations. I am sorry that turned out as shitty as it was because you know we are brothers. It is not something we can choose, or change. Unfortunately for both of us, I guess, but then again - there were some good things we shared, although our ability to run proper country was not one of them, just like your ability to stay loyal to your own kind.

You are good goys.

The world might've been better if the Germans won. There would be no Nazism, at least, so eugenics probably wouldn't have gone out of vogue and Jews wouldn't be a protected class like they currently are. Maybe we'd see a second world war with Communist France and Russia vs. Germany, Britain, and America.

I have to admit you are right. Which should not surprise anyone because you Austrians royally fucked up the world with two world wars - and lost both. That really makes you experts on not being able to run an empire.

It wasn't pointless for the jews. Got rid of antisemitic monarchies, installed soviet rule over Russia. It was the beginning of subjugating Europe.

The truth stings, but it doesn't change the nature of truth. We are not the only nation manipulated to act in (((their))) best interests, but we are the most powerful and thus we have the biggest impact on the fates of our white brothers. I take comfort knowing that so many of us are waking from our slumber, and I pray to God that it is not to late. Godspeed, brother.
P.S. please send more Zastava M76 rifles and MG53s, they are excellent weapons.

The eternal anglo cries out in pain as he strikes you

The whole Serbia thing is irrelevant. It was the jews scheming, they are the real reason.

Hello, my Albanian friend.

>good guys
>war

Axis hands down
I just wish they had assassinated Woodrow Wilson, why didn't anyone save us?

How can I say it was the jews without some facts
Give some evidence, not for me cause i believe it
But as a solid arguement

What does that have to do with anything? You arent right by being bigger blob on the map. Nobody liked the empire anyway. Slavs, magyars, even nationalist germans. Only bureaucrats with comfy govt jobs and austrian nobility were happy with thar clusterfuck. Good riddance

Brother.

The only solid jewish connection (apart from wars are good for bankers and bankers are jews), is balfour declaration. I dont see jews wanting any particular side to win, but then they realized they can get a jew state if germany falls.
I only k ow that david irving discovered some letters between the zog men and upper echelons of british government, which date around 1939. Apparently the jews wrote something like "give us israel, and we will drag america into this. We did it before and we can do it again."
There should be some material directly from ww1 period, rathrr than ww2 letters about past events. But i never really searched for that

The Germans made the grave mistake of enlisting the Turks to their side. Germany has been paying for it ever since.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

WW1 was the banking families ending the Monarchies as the most powerful/influential forces in the world. Essentially about the countries who already deposed their monarchs making sure the Kaiser or the Tsars did not retain their power.

WW2 was about preventing the rise of nationalism and allowing the rise of globalism (founding of the UN) to set the stage for the international banks to establish a one world order through financial control but which must still rule an unified world from the shadows.

WW3 will be about unifying humanity into one. It will be a holy war, and begin with the Muslims and Israel destroying each other, the war will drag in all the other world powers and the resulting WW3 will see the total destruction of Israel and the Islamic world and lay the formation of a new unified church bringing in the remains of all the Abrahamic religions, likely through some reveal of the common ancestry of mankind and the evidence of the pre flood civilization. After WW3 the human soul will be crying for spirituality after witnessing the things it did, atheists/anarchists/nihilists will be converted or killed.

> mfw czechoslovakia was serb plot to destroy K.u.K.

We've had a long run. But with subhumans like your people it's pretty hard to run the show. BTW no even genocide helped you get rid of your problem. Your still shit. Think about it.

From all my encounters with slavs I know that they are nagging bitches and never satisfied. Why should this have been different 100 years ago? Truth is everything would've worked out for everyone but not immediately. But you fucks hadn't had patience.

This. The biggest victory (((they))) got was getting rid of the conservative Russian monarchy that didn't want to sell it's central bank to the Rotschilds.

It was almost entirely Serbia's fault. I don't know why Sup Forums likes Serbia for the remove kebab meme. Historically they have always fucked over their neighbors and Europe in general. They worked for kebabs back in the day too, they didn't do any removing.

Calling people nagging bitches, throwing all slavs into one universal bag of distain....you should get out of the LARP mode and stop acting like austrohungarian aristocrat.

If you truly believe everything was (or wouls be) fine and lovely, you certainly havent read the book from your famous painter-politician. Its probably banned there, but he is very vocal about his distain for austria hungary. And i will believe him over you because he actually lived in those times

We are not that smart. Our way of thinking is more straight forward: Slav brothers - help them! That is why we always end up fucked up, we just think everybody acts on those same impulses. Just check the percentages of deaths per 1000 males in both world wars. We pay our taxes for not plotting and for fighting for the ideals in blood.

You do not know why pol likes us for remove kebab meme? You are Albanian kebab and, funnily enough, that is the reason why pol like us: we can sniff out you guys.

Sorry, Bosnian kebab. Not Albanian. I have cold, so I made a mistake.

Really Serbia's fault, but by the end of the war, everyone had done so much fucking killing and being killed, they really all were simultaneously bad guys and heroes.

but also,
>WWII
>clear lines
there's more than meets the eye

I know man. And great number of them were civils too. 20th century Serbian history is very sad reading

Nice reading comprehension. I've said that everything would've worked out for everyone. For some sooner for some later. And if it would've taken for example 100 years, then it would've been 100 years.

The more complex a society is the more problems and struggle there are. We were the leaders. And you were the subjugated countries. That was the order of things. We'd established this position and maintained it. On your own no one of was able to reverse it. The problem was that you couldn't accept this.

I'm American and we have literally removed more kebab by invading two middle eastern countries than you have by sitting around in your backyard shooting slavic LARPers.

If anything Russia deserves the true Remove Kebab handle, because they fought Turkey a shitload of times. You on the other hand were their slaves for 500 years

That list is missing the fact that Germany sent diplomatic demands to Russia to stop mobilizing and only mobilized because Russia was clearly going to war. Every bit of World War 1's diplomatic shuffle was due to Russia's interference. Had they not become involved Germany would never have felt the need to be involved.
Russia wanted the war and they got it. It ended their Empire and Romanov dynasty and led to the Communist blight that took nearly 70 years to be removed from the country.

>>I'm American and we have literally removed more kebab by invading two middle eastern countries
You're the dictionary definition of a good goy. Why did you have to remove Sadam ask yourself.

Also if France wasn't still butthurt about 1871 they could have let it become a war only in the east.

German and Austrian military was pro war. Nothing would've stopped them, and this is why the ultimatum was like it was.

More people died in the area of my hometown in the last 10 centuries of our history than you managed to kill around the world since you exist as an country. Personally, I feel the whole removing kebab thing is working only in internet conversations, but once you have the misfortune to actually see any removing of kebab, burgers or anything else, you just start to hope that removing will stop. We are all brothers as human race and sooner or later we will have to work together if we want to survive. That is the reason I come to pol only for laughs. I mean, "kike", "niggers"... Come on, guys. It is 21st century. We will work together or perish. All the best to everybody, including Croats, Bosnian muslims and Albanians. I am off to remove kebab... erm, to sleep.

It's true Germany wanted to take out Russia before they had time to industrialise and Austria had ambitions on the Balkans but it's obvious who gave the casus belli.

Wrong. You're the "good guys" BECAUSE you win.

No one has the strength or influence to argue it.

Unironically Germany

Mixed up the numbers, this is 02

There were no good guys or bad guys in WW1.

I blame that dipshit group the Black Hand. They literally killed their greatest ally

No good or bad guys. Its always just a bunch of guys.

Hmm lets see. They were killing millions of innocent people for simply being born jewish/black/gay/etc. I wonder who the bad guys were.

Why are you racist inbred idiots so fucking retarded? Oh wait, the inbreeding. I forgot.

spbp

You frogs deserve it.

Battle of the Ardennes, best day of my life.

Id say there wasn't really a bad guy but if you were to blame someone id blame Austria-Hungary.

They wanted a multicultural empire and it wasn't really working to the point that ethnic minorities were targeting and killing the royal family.

They then marched into Serbia and got BTFO and Germany had no choice but to join the war effort.

Remember the German, British and Russian royal families were all blood relatives and they didn't want war with each other.

Each side made stupid fucking decisions. It's objectively the worst tragedy in European history. Doesn't help that it was, in my opinion, the worst warfare we've ever seen before or since. Millions of Europe's finest mowed down, economic destruction among all western nations, and the allowance of Bolshevism to take root in Russia.

My great great British granddad died going over the top of one of those bloody trenches.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zBQGY_p4QM

Austria's leader was one that was comming from a world were nation state's didn't exist, thus, multicultural empire by our understanding of multicultural doesn't really make sense. Emporerers send people in the middle of nowhere all the time. Why do you think there are Germans minorities in Czech or Croatian one in Austria.

>The polish murder of ethnic germans is what started it
Is there any source for this beyond jrbooksonline?

WW1 was a political war not an ideological one so you can't really say which was the good side.
That said though the turkroaches were allied with the central powers so I lean towards the allies.

>The Forced War
ia902709.us.archive.org/12/items/TheForcedWar/HOGGANForcedWar.pdf
>Stalin's plans to invade Europe, proving Hitler's invasion of Russia was preemptive:
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html
>See also: "The Chief Culprit" by Victor Suvarov in the ebooks archive:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
>Polish massacres of ethnic Germans (Note - most bodies discovered as Germans invaded were in an advanced state of decay, thus, the common excuse "they were killed BECAUSE Germany invaded" can't explain why they were dead for so long; many killings involved elaborate desecration, dismemberment, and mocking disfigurements of the bodies - things not done in haste)
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/deathinpoland/dp00.html
danzigfreestate.org/unknownhistory.htm
archive.is/MitYS
archive.is/JauWN
>The Jewish lobby, (((Stephen Wise))), (((Morgenthau))), and FDR
inconvenienthistory.com/5/2/3209
inconvenienthistory.com/6/2/3294
>The Jewish lobby, (((Bernard Baruch))) and Churchill's 'The Focus'
fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/Waley_Cohen.html
>Britain's promises to Poland
jane-griffiths-my-book.blogspot.com/2013_03_01_archive.html
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/History/polandbetrayal.htm