WE WUZ

Africanization of British history continues.

>britcucks are forced to pay for this shit

Brb going shooting on national day.

How does it feel to go extinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/633287/Anger-as-GCSE-history-course-to-teach-pupils-Africans-lived-in-Britain-BEFORE-the-Englis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>its all coming true kek

Embarrassing

>Brb suicide

I dont think I have the energy to even get a life and bin that knife anymore lads

It's over.

They won.

Still,

>a fucking medpack

WE WUZ EVERYTHANG

Britains have always been mutts. Celts conquered by romans conquered by anglos conquered by normans and that is before the 1500s. It is the rest of Europe rolling over that is depressing.

Lol, those blackpills

Kys

Black CELTS? How the fuck with twitter "historians" deal with that one?

More to the point they don't seem to understand that finding a few outliers doesn't really justify giving the impression this is the default for all of history. Unless you buy into deliberately lying to children to sell the multikulti agenda.

Apparently that's garbage and they are mostly ice age pop, makes it even worse

>15,000 knights are equivocated with complete demographic replacement by their own state TV
Holy kekkus

The thing is, as bad as sand nigs are, they look like geniuses next to niggers

What do you expect from a organized named BBC?

I know, silly cucks

Less niggers in charge of hiring animators.

Thing is, in a few years the black kids are going to cotton on to the fact that, there were no blacks. White man was taking the piss out of them again. The BBC is taking the piss out of them, no white kid would fall for that one.

God I hate the British.

You Brit cunts always talk shit about Germans but you are easily the worst, most destructive force in the West.

>God I hate the British.
We hate you too. Unlike the Germans and Americans our people call this shit out.

express.co.uk/news/uk/633287/Anger-as-GCSE-history-course-to-teach-pupils-Africans-lived-in-Britain-BEFORE-the-Englis

Also why are you hating on us? You're the fucking worst when it comes to this sort of shit, all of this crap was birthed out of your universities and your dump hole identity politics shit. You 58% white, nigger infested dump.

So shut the fuck up, and yes, yes we will hate Germany because they are the ones currently fucking over Europe, not us....

Annoying dick flake Americans, you always stick your fat kike noses in our business and proclaim to be bastions of freedom and whiteness when you're none of those things, you're the absolute fucking reverse of all those things.

Cuck shits.

Sorry senpai but we made sure we had the constitution and rights to own firearms so the kind of 1984 Orwellian shit going down in UK right now never happens to us. You may be right we are Jewish puppets and because of that our power and resources has been used poorly and for agendas, but we have hope while you guys are fucked and no matter the people "calling this shit out", you can't defend yourselves or revolt without arms, Mr bin that knife.

I can't wait to see perfidious albion and eternal kraut commit national suicide. It will be beatiful.

>brits calling this shit out

Uh huh. Have fun sitting in a prison cell for inciting racial violence and committing a hate crime for "calling that shit out."

Your nation is pathetic. You are quickly becoming New Pakistan and all you can do is say "b-but the US is not white though!"

Well guess what Nigel, your nation won't be white either.

>yes we will hate Germany because they are the ones currently fucking over Europe
Hate all you want, but we still have a lot of refugees to take before we are as muslimed as you are.

English hate thread

So that's what you fought 2 world wars for. Brilliant

>it's Germany's fault

so you admit then that Germany is your superior and rules your country? so Germany has surpassed the UK is what you're saying then.