German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people

German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people.

The allies created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Teutonic holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Poles to exterminate and enslave the Germans.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Germany and Austria during their war.

It was you who gave France nuclear weapons.

It was you who caused the Merkel to come into power in Germany.

It was you who created the East Germans, Merkel, and Die Linke.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Germany.

It was you who, with your gluttonous semen consumption, gave power to LGBT and turned a blind eye to their spreading of HIV.

It was you who abused civilized world so much that they felt they had to attack in Pearl Harbor.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Europe in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Germany unprovoked, destroyed its infrastructure, massacred its people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Europe because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx41xpTbDRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not reading all of that Schmitt, but I agree Hitler and Gisele Bundchen are awesome

>It was you who allowed the Poles to exterminate and enslave the Germans
Oh no 6 gorillions murdered Krauts again. Remind me how did we kill you?

I don't usually agree with inbred germaniggers, but this time you're 100% right.

back in the 40s my family members villages were occupied by yours. you were a great people.
bring back the reich, and put the jews in their place again.

thanks hans

Must agree with most of this.
Stay strong.
über alles deutschland

RESTORE THE EMPIRE!

>"OY VEY THE KRAUT KNOW SHUT IT DOWN"

nigger germans didn't occupy is

yeah but you nazis killed like 60000000000000000000000000000000 jews in the howlowcoast
like wtf thats not cool bro

>implying it wasn't just another group of germans that were responsible for the allies
ummm wrong again sweetie
It's always the germans fault

tldr
>bitch whining copypasta

I'm from Belarus, go fuck yourself, Hans. You people should have been wiped out.

Agreed. Don't let the shill hate get to you brother.

6/10 for the effort

I like the pasta

>It was you who gave France nuclear weapons.

>implying anyone gave the bomb to France, and it didn't develop its own all by itself

You fucking nigger

not occupy. wrong choice of words. they were civilians that moved here and their planes flew over us time to time.

>The allies created this mess.

No. Bismarck created that mess.

We need to build more bases in Germany just in case.

RESTORE THE EMPIRE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx41xpTbDRs

A dirty poole will never admit his crimes. Just like a jew, you play victim all the time.
You killed innocent Germans, you opressed Ukrainians for centuries. You deserve to be wiped of the Earth

Why do you say such things. Germans are our true friends. Therd wouldn't be Ukraine and Belarus without them.

Germany makes your nukes and the submarines to deploy them you dumb frog.

try it cunt.

>The allies created this mess

They sure did, they let the jews corrupt even the children.

Pic is from periscope, she does not identify as male of female. How far have the west has fallen.

To all the brain dead Slavs in this thread, Hitler was literally going to genocide you all and make you slaves for the third Reich. Please kill yourselves for being so gullible and mentally retarded

Jewish lies. It's you who are gullible, amerigoy. My great-grandfather was in SS Galizien, he told only good things about Germans. They treated us well and Ukrainians recejved them as liberators.

It was you who were defeated.

And you fought for your jewish overlords and keep doing it.