>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MI, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, WI and MO

midwestalliance.webnode.com/

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Twitter: @midwest1488

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement
>Redpill fellow midwestern whites
>write articles/speeches about our movement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZWZ7KpB5Zg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws
creamyradioaudio.com/
feenphone.com/
creamyradioaudio.com/?cat=2
creamyradioaudio.com/?p=1158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rural white trash unironically consider themselves superior

>tfw not a yank cuck

Yeah and without us """""white trash""""" you Californians and other liberal """""people""""" would starve.

>Kentucky and West Virginia not included

YES
youtube.com/watch?v=rZWZ7KpB5Zg

ALSO VERY SPECIFICALLY FUCK OHIO

Ohio sent a man t the moon and has Cedar Point fuck off.

Wisco resident reporting in. Stay away from Madison, Milwaukee, and almost every UW campus. The infection is ever present in these locations.

Beyond that it's pretty fucking awesome here.

I don't like the idea of giving the rest of the country to shitskins

Stay mad yank cuck

we will take it back, but its unrealistic to think we can save it at this point. start where its white, start where its right wing, and start where its self sustaining.

Where will we place our capital?

This.

Love it when all the libshits on the coasts call us "flyover states". Do they think the food just magically appears at their grocery stores?

for now a new capital will be built upon the creation of the state. theres more important issues right now like organizing like we are currently doing in our groups, and spreading the idea of Midwestern nationalism.

What is pols obsession with the Midwest? It's literally cornfields, Walmarts and Highways.

Its the bread basket of the fucking nation.

Good question. Eastern Iowa is pretty dead center.

Midwest musician here

Kind of interested in this, but can we just drop any of the nazi imagery? It's a major turn-off to myself and probably most average people

Topics like these will be discussed another time but right now we need men that can help the Alliance.

Driftless region in western Wisconsin

Shit is fucking epic

I didn't ask for it's importance I asked why people are fascinated with it. I understand it's where the crops are mostly grow but if you're not a corn stalk why would you give a fuck about this area?

You mean it's where most of the welfare is going.

>Illinois

Go gas yourself, Luis.

OHIO DESU

I'd take black ice on my roads in winter over a large population of niggers any day of the week.

>libshits on the coasts call us "flyover states".
Given that California is only around 20% white I'd call them the fucked over state.

because its the only place where its truly "american" still

hit up our email, im sure we can talk

Well for one, niggers and nutbag feminazis are few and far between.

Anyone got any more Midlander Jack memes?

Low population of niggers. The few in the midwest are a lot more tame than the niggers in the southern states.

You didn't get first this time.

>including Illinois
You'll fail and deserve it

>b-but everything outside Chicago is based!
Lmao

How do we know this isn't a honeypot?

>has Dixie flag
> doesnt realize the majority of the south is majority black.
> muh southern pride! our niggers arent that bad!
> cries as Jamal fucks his girl in the next room as he feels his cock cage tightening

never has been never will be.

Make Chiraq great again then place capital there

MN reporting in and I bring herring

We need to build a weather dominator to make winters harsher to drive the equatorials out.

There are 11 MILLIONs of Nigs and SPics living in """""""based"""""' Midwest

Only 68% of population between 0-4 y/o are Whites, half of these whites are elder people or rural retards

>rural retards
You mean those retards that make sure you can have food everyday?

We need another polar vortex. Unfortunately, Minneapolis and St. Cloud may be beyond saving.

>We wuz farmer n sheit

So what? You're not above everyone because you get a lot of illegal spics to farm for your lazy ass. You're not special and the midwest is good for farming and nothing else.

>flag
Fuck off adults are talking here.

>flag
>namefag

Get a life. You post the same shit every time

I want to see us improve our self defense laws.
Not all of the states are on the same footing.
So what I propose is the Indiana standard as a bare minimum. Some states, who I shall not name, make it your legal responsibility to flee your own home if someone breaks in. That's bullshit and Michigan should be ashamed.
Now what I'd like to see is not only the right to kill cops that break into your home but also the right to kill anyone that fucks with your neighbors as well.
What say you?

I heard they used to be nice places. Problem is, I hear the previous sentence used way too often.

>the midwest is good for farming and nothing else

Even if this were true (it's not) we produce the one thing every single fucking faggot like you needs: Food. If we "closed up shop" your libtard enclaves would become bastions of pure anarchy inside of 72 hours. You need US, we don't need YOU.

Keep that in mind the next time you wanna talk about how unimportant we are.

>implying we can't import food
>implying we can't use land from southern states for farming

Again, go gas yourselves.

Visit a farm in MN and count how many illegals you see. Lots of land and multi-generation farmers. Idiot.

And utterly cucked. Upper midwest is like Scandinavia. Nords and germanics with no experience of negroids, bringing in bus loads of muzzgroids. Explain yourself WI/MN

> mmuhh heritage
so whats your german heritage?
> u-u-u-uh nazis!!!

cringe

Pol is a nazi board get out civic cuck.

I like that pic bro

He's just a baiting retard.
We use mechanized agriculture here in Indiana. Feudal tier spic labor is the exception not the rule.

Lol, how wrong this is. Its the midwest which is utterly cucked and the South which is the last based place. Chump!

Such insecure

We need our own Oranias.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

>What are logistics

Good luck with that. Moron.

MN here. Lots of nigs in Minneapolis/St. Paul. Very dangerous in 90's. All the muzzies have been shipped over thanks to catholic charities farming them in. Most of the rest of the state is red with the exception of NE area because of indians and mining unions, unfortunately Minneapolis is the population center of the state and keeps it blue.

Who has the time to read this thing?!

Democrats got elected and began importing them left and right and made sure they knew who brought them
Our elections are so rigged here its ridiculous

Just set up a new email without any of your real info, then use that to email strangers.

Why do yoy stand for it? I'll tell you. Germanic nice-ness. Wouldnt eant to offend anyone. Meanwhile Somalu savages shoot innocent white women

What's a white race ?

It's always funny to see people write off the midwest. For ages, it was the industrial heart of the nation. The coasts are the classy places now, sure, but the steel and cars and food that helped build those places all came from the midwest.

Back when we were a producer, back before we became a nation based on consumption, cities like detroit and chicago were actual cities. You could find steady work, and you knew it would last you basically as long as you could do it. If you were even slightly careful with your money, you could afford a home, a new car every few years, and a couple kids with a stay-at-home spouse. Can you imagine that now with just about any job, especially production?

Just because people ripped the belly out of the nation doesn't mean the soul isn't still there. The whole great lakes area is still in prime position to be a industry titan, if the rust and black can get scraped off. We built the frame of this country...and boys with ironic beards call it the flyover states.

We've learned where greed goes now. It's that howling cry of the bleeding heart "our minorities do the jobs american's won't!". It's not that, it's that we won't do it for a dime an hour. we chased profits to the doom of the nation, and now it's perhaps time to go back to the times when things worked, when we weren't flooded with alien tribes, when we were safe in our own cities.

I hope america unfucks itself. If it doesn't, though, it's good to be ready, and have friends. Even if they're Ohioans...

You got a lot more fucking blue down there than we do, chump.

That woke a lot of people up to what's going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws

Glad to see you again.

>tfw PA
>not considered part of New England
>not considered part of the South or Appalachia
>not considered part of the Midwest

We are truly the middle child of this country.

You should establish your own Reich by conquering New England.

Love these threads. Indiana reporting in, love this state and love this region. The only people who tag on the Midwest are dirty coastals who confuse urban excess with civilization. I love nights around here. Can't get a steak dinner after 10 pm, but I can see 1000 stars from my back yard while I'm ripping rifle rounds at my 20 acres of forest. Worked for state government for 6 years, ask anything if you're interested.

Glad to be back.

We need to be strong to survive. That's the echo of history, and something we can't escape, even with our gentle, well provided for lives. Empires rise and fall, and the united states is an empire. They fall from invasion, or from internal rot, and we look like we're firmly in the latter sphere. Again, maybe the US can unfuck itself, but it's not looking overly likely.

Very few wish to simply break off from the US, but if the nation begins to split, or the government begins sacrificing the inner parts of the nation to feed the coast (i mean, more then normal), then we need to be unified enough to survive.

We're broke, fat, dumb and often drug-addled, sure. That happens when you grind the spirit of a people into dirt, rip out any meaningful work and replace it with people from half a world away who don't share your values, or even language. We used to do for ourselves, to be connected through family and friends, we didn't mean a massive government oversight to hold our hands. We used to be strong, and independent.

Too many don't want to be responsible for their own safety and well-being. Too many want to be catered to and coddled. All we want is the chance to be useful again. to work and build and reclaim a lot of that purpose that was sold overseas. It's not much, but it could make not just the midwest, but the nation as a whole capable and strong again.

tfw south will never have a great of a president as this

>ALWAYS RESPOND TO INDIANA POSTERS

Hey cornbrother. I'm living in Hancock County where it is 98% white. Come home white man

>tfw stuck in cucklumbus
JUST

FUCK DONALD DRUMPF
WE HAVE A RACIST AS POTUS

Des Moines. Our geographical midpoint city, and one of the nicest cities we'll have in general.

Black ice is better than blacks and kikes.

Sounds like you're living it up, that's good. We're not meant to live in hives. We're social creatures, yes...but we're not faceless herd animals. Cities are great, sure, but there's a decay that happens, that minorities are just a part of. There's lots of possible solutions, but we won't be able to try them until we actually try to revitalize the midwest in a way that isn't chamber of commerce bullshit.

The pulse is slower, sure. They tend to roll up the sidewalks around ten or eleven. But that's the thing, if you're living well it doesn't matter. We don't need to go to trendy bars at 2 am, livestream our car rides down the main drag. We like to kick up and have fun...but we think closer to home.

Who doesn't want to listen to a crummy radio, or even police scanner, sitting on a porch with a couple buddies, bantering and taking the odd shot out into the woods, while the kids play inside and the wives gossip and nag on the front porch. All of us, even the city folks, we have a yearning for that. That easy togetherness that's all but dead.

Not saying we should all revert to the 50s, but we shouldn't just toss aside thing that work just because they are old. Maybe, just maybe, progress isn't inherently right on all counts.

Hoosier bros = best bros

Fuck, this post gets it. Great reply. Hope you find your quiet rural getaway soon citybro.

Nothing like crushing some Upland Ale or Three Floyds while shooting hoops with the guys you met at your church. I fucking love this state.

I live in Missouri, am I midwest or dixie?

Midwest

Send them to congos

what do you do for native americans

free blankets.

Kinda funny, my brother in law is from STL and when he played Cape Cod league they called him a Southerner but when he attended University of Tennessee his buddies called him Yankee. You guys are just kinda caught in the lurch. I consider everything north of 70 or near 70 to be Midwest

How do we solve the circ problem?

Why are you advertising your area as desirable?
Do you wabt niggers and spics?

Probably doesn't need to be said but we will not be joining the UN

The UN is a useless piece of Jew shit anyway.

We need more of a natural border for our country not a stupid artificial state borders we have now

ok I just listened to your youtube channel and you already shit the bed by episode 2:
having said that, I submit for your consideration the following:
creamyradioaudio.com/
STUDY THIS SITE!!

feenphone.com/
FREE SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS. USE IT!!

creamyradioaudio.com/?cat=2
HELP YOUR GUESTS NOT SOUND LIKE INAUDABLE SHIT! (please)

creamyradioaudio.com/?p=1158
Basically, MWD is an Audio-Nazi (like a "grammer-nazi") and a stickler for audio detail (to the point of annoying autism levels) But, he DOES make some excellent points on Budget and Quality.
If you're going to do something, as WHITE MEN, DO IT RIGHT! Don't skimp, and Don't get lazy. Thus why I'm taking the time to type this shit out FOR YOU. I'm genually trying to help you here; to get your quailty UP and give relevent info to help you IMPROVE. That's all.
Yes MWD is a burned out ex-dope addict failed-band member. BUT, as far as the topic of home-studio set-up and making your recodrings *LISTENABLE* he's quite effective. I hope by episode 4 you guys get your shit together. Best of luck to you.
btw. gonna have to come up with some actual topics and citations for content, listening to 2-3 friends circlejerk is NOT going to cut it lads. Hopefully you're not a fullontard and can put this feenfone tool to proper use and get some actual communication going on. Regional data/news(with citations)/happenings, not just propaganda (we got enough of that shit for 3 generations by now.)