Surprise Surprise Mike Cernovich is a subversive kike!

It's always the fucking jews. I wonder if these kike robots have a slot in their heads where you insert shekels in order to keep them running.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1ynJOVezPknGR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mikes not buying the 4653374d chess that desperate sycophants want to believe. When a guy like John Kelly whom defends DACA takes over as chief of staff the rest is self explanatory.

Ohh fug. This is Cernovich turning. Not good.

Mike has his own agenda. He's a kike after all. The 4D chess is VERY real. There's a reason press has stopped talking about Russia.

Mike is pulling SJW tactics on other journalists and claims he's for free speech. That is the signal of a subversive kike.

Mooch wasn't even slated to start until august. He was never officially employed. He was put there to do 1 job. Sniff out the leakers. He accomplished that.

Kelly personally defends DACA, but works for Trump. Kelly is also responsible for the sharp decrease in border crossings, zero terrorist attacks and mass deportations.

Looks like he is pissed because Mooch leaked to him and he will never have a breaking news again

>The 4D chess is VERY real.

What ever will we do without such knowledge people like Mike Cernovich and Jack Posebic?

did we not always think cerno was controlled opposition, did something change?

John Kelly is chief of staff and one of the responsibilities are to fill executive branch positions. Why on earth would you want someone who supports Obama policy filling the federal government positions???

What did trump do now to be finally finished?

This is the reason.

cernovich was getting scoops long before anyone even heard of scaramoochi

>A popular Trump hire is fired abruptly
>Mike thinks his chances from 0% impeachment is now higher, but not high enough to quantify it
>someone this is him throwing Trump under the bus

Really sends my joggin for a nogging, goys.

>Why on earth would you want someone who supports Obama policy filling the federal government positions???

He supports one, we don't know about the rest (he's an independent). Plus he's loyal to Trump and Trump's vision. Lets see.

All this dude cares about is book sales and publicity. He's setting himself up for a new book, guaranteed.

I wouldn't. You faggots were kissing his ass a week ago though.

Shekel Mindset by Kike Cernovich

Wtf are you talking about?
Trump's own grandkids are jews...It's irrelevant whether you're supporting Cernovich or not...Both are in the kike group.

Yeah, he was a cool dude. He's disposable though.

sorry, what was this guy's mindset again?

mate life isnt binary. you aren't very pragmatic when you think like that.

JUST

Kike

When will the Jewish tricks end?

He just went on a Periscope rant about pivoting away from Trump. He said he was no longer a Trump guy. Even threatened not to cover him anymore.
pscp.tv/w/1ynJOVezPknGR

Don't they literally just copypaste the ideas from good Sup Forums posts anyway?

Damn it! Cernovich was Trump's greatest ally.

Wasn't his firing leaked?

>sharp decrease in border crossings

No evidence of this other than people who have every reason to lie saying so.

Cernovich? A Neocon? WHAT THE FUCK???

>There's a reason press has stopped talking about Russia.
literally what? It's monday you retard. The press usually is silent during the weekend, but there was a Russia story just last week and the probe is still ongoing. You can't be this cucked, can you?

>you aren't very pragmatic when you think like that.
Supporting Trump isn't "pragmatism". Sure , he may be a wee bit "better" than H.Clinton. (the least catastrophic choice out of the two).
But's he's certainly not defending white interests. He follows a neocon foreign policy.

If cernobitch doesn't cover Trump he has no audience

Mike the Cuck is controlled opposition. All these e celeb Alt lite mother fuckers are shills. Nothing more then paid to get an agenda pushed and then get a divide between Trump supporters. Its pitting us against each other and against the left. Fuck Mike, I hope he gets cancer.

Cernovich is a literal retard. He's a failure as a Jew and was probably kicked out of Jewish society. Did you know you only get 3 chances to succeed before they disown you? After that you're expelled from their lives. It's why Jews are so successful. :^)

OK GUYS SO IF YOU THINK I SHOULD TALK AROUND THIS SUBJECT LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE. IF YOU ASK ME A QUESTION THAT TRIGGERS MY ILL INSTANTLY BAN YOU. ALSO REMEMBER THIS STREAM IS GONNA BE 4 HOURS SO IM GONNA SAY THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER PRETENDING TO BE SMART

gorilla miiiiiind

He'll never leave. Trump gave him the popularity he craves. No one gives a shit about Cernovich if it doesn't involve Trump.

>Trusting a kike to begin with

???

I just checked, I was mistaken. He's not a neocon. Deleted.

i saw him block a fan of his for just saying that maybe he doesnt have all the facts. Fuck this guy

You know whats better than money kike?

Respect and admiration from the people.

Integrity and authenticy.

If everyone knows you're a dirty kike, youll just be an isolated dirty kike.

Thernovich has been controlled OP since day 1

Isn't he the same guy that said Trump was going to send 200,000 troops to invade Syria?

the six gorillion mindset

His excuse was that his book sold the most copies before he supported Trump. Isn't it normal for book sales to start strong and plateau over time? That's how it is with other forms of media.

THIS IS MAGA MINDSET

Do you niggers take amnesia pills? None of these faggots started coming around until they saw the online base that Trump was accumulating and they smelled the shekels through their monitors. Then all of the sudden everybody was a fucking JOURNALIST running around with a selfie stick jammed up their ass yelling MAGA. Jack, Milo, Mike, the harpy jewess Laura, di any of you hear of them at any time before Trump? No. They were piss drops on someone's toilet, and that's where they should have stayed.

Prove your claim.

Is it too much to expect loyalty from a guy wrote a Pro-Trump book with a giant Trump pic on it and who talks about Trump positively for two years? No wonder his wife left him.

You're not being honest. It's definitely gone from about 90% to10% russia coverage.

Mike was around since gamergate, it is where he started when Zoe Quinn tried to sue him and put a gag order on him.

He's right you know. Choosing the smoochie has been one of the worst mistakes of Trump. That's not saying much but it's better be honest.

Trump cultists turning on their own now. I guess it's official, the meltdown begins. Look at the shitshow and what does it tell you? It tells you that Trump is a lame duck president barely 6 months into his term. He can't pass a single piece of legislation, surrounds himself with two penny yes men and incompetent family members. Worst POTUS in generations.
LOL, MAGA is on life support.

ConcernOjew is the worst of the meme-right. cant stand that kike and his constant ebook/supplement shilling

Yeah but Trump is a horrible President.

maybe the mooch finished the work he had been asked to do already...

this is what niggers do on facebook

never trust a kite

I'VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY PEOPLE LISTEN TO THIS GUY. ALL HE EVER TALKS ABOUT IS HIMSELF AND HIS TWITTER STATS. THIS DOPEY FUCKER IS A CULT-OF-PERSONALITY SHILL MACHINE. HE'S LIKE MOLYMEME ONLY NOT AS ARTICULATE BUT EQUALLY TRANSPARENT.

Fuck Cernovich seriously, I watched his periscope today and it was complete bullshit

Mike's only in it for himself

1 Timothy 6:10 ►
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

it's not sinful to want to make money, if you are earning it honestly and providing people something they need in return.

but love of money just for the money itself and to horde it and brandish it like the money itself is what is important is evil. this is why Conor Machregor is engaging in pure evil and why no one should be idolizing him

Give me the rundown on the latest Cernovich news.

Mooch said worse things during the election than level-headed Kelly ever has. About Trump, about climate, about immigration, you name it. His wife was right about his naked ambition. Trump knew he couldn't trust him. Especially now that he's in the middle of getting this new, stricter team in place.

wtf am I looking at? Does Therno have ichthyosis?

>Mike Cernovich is a subversive kike!
You just figured this out?
kek

I like both Cernovich and Mooch, but Mooch was creating way too much unnecessary drama. It's a good signal that Trump won't suffer anyone that volatile in the WH, even if he was the best person for the job.

Besides, Mooch used to be a hedge fund manager for fuck sake. He'll be fine.

Knew it.

Maybe Mooch shouldn't have been drunk posting on Twitter.