Does this way of life still exist? Even when I lived in the suburbs, our neighbors never hung out together

Does this way of life still exist? Even when I lived in the suburbs, our neighbors never hung out together.

hell yeah

i live in what many in my state consider a "redneck" county, and I live in Kentucky. You can imagine how it is. I live in a "suburban" area of here, which is really just 80k-100k houses on a street. all of us hang out all the time, usually at this one super old guys house named joe, who is a vietnam vet. the rest of us just drink beer and smoke cigarettes in the driveway.

sometimes we start fires and shit and sometimes we build shit or fix a car up (yes more than one of us owns a mustang)

You have to go out to a forest neighborhood where people aren't hard wired to media

I literally do this with my neighbors every day. I am the boomhauer because I am too autistic for the rest of my friends to understand.

Experience from visiting friends it gods own country. Yes it does:
Visit friend in Northern Michigan, happened once in the 3 weeks I was there.
Visit friend in Bethesda, didn't happen, not even close, and I was there for more than a month.
Visit friend in East Tennessee, several times, and it's pretty much a non-stop thing there. The only question is which garden/man-cave is the current gathering point in this particular street.

Yes. KY here as well and all the neighbors do stuff together, hunt each others property, let neigborhood kids do treasure hunts with metal detectors in the fields, work on each others cars, bring eah other food, etc. Just a bunch of old white people and some new white families coming in. Had our first niggers move in but they are quiet and always wave. They have one of the bigger houses and behave like southern redneck blacks. Still would prefer another white family though.

That'd explain the Northern MI vs. Bethesda vs. East TN.
Northern MI, some forest with suburb like small towns and a few trailer parks here and there.
Bethesda, nothing but city as far as the eye can see, fairly open city, but city non the less.
East TN Fanny Adams but trees and hills

eurofag here
if I moved to a redneck counry, could I hang with you guys or would you scoff at ousiders?

We wouldn't give a shit if you were European. It is about how nice people are and that they don't trash up the place. As long as you do that and wave at everyone you pass you would be good to go buddy.

I'm mexican but live in a redneck part of Califonia and see this out in Kern County. See a lot of redneck off road racing too.

If you're not a faggot and you let us ask dumb questions about your exotic country

Wouldn't know about actually moving there. But if you are there as a visitor/guest you are in for the treatment of your life. You will not find more gracious hosts that "southern hospitality"

I don't now because everyone in my apartment complex is a NEET, but I used to when I was younger. Parents would meet up and kids would all find something to do together

as long as you're cool you can hang, for sure.

we have a black dude who lives down the street who comes down every once in a while to hang. seems like he has a good time. the vietnam fella says nigger like no other, and had a huge "impeach obama" sign hanging off his garage for display. anyone can hang out if they're not a fuckin weirdo

They were all high school friends. That is the difference. Most people are just friendly with neighbors but don't really hang out

They also knew each other since grade scholl

awesome
I unironically cant imagine anything better than living in some redneck county, shooting guns and hanging out with the fellas
you can ask me dumb questions all day

I am unironically dreaming of that

Only in the good parts of the world

It is one of my favorite parts living in a place like this that everyone waves, even to people they don't know. It doesn't matter where you are, your own neighborhood or not, if you are on a nonmain road people acknowledge each other and wave if someone lets them out in any sort of traffic situation. People talk to each other in the grocery store that have never met. When I go to the city or on any sort of vacation, people feel so cold.

yep here in carbondale IL.

imagine a town where you see the same cars driving the same direction at same time almost each day.

i-i-it sounds like a magical place user
this sense of community died out a long time ago here in cuckland

in the philippines this shit happens every night
people sit around drink and play music almost every night
we have a pig roasts (lechon baboy) and KTV every time we have a special event
Random people walking by just join in, to sing.

come home white man

this is what I miss about my home country (russia). if you had a bbq everyone is welcome even police bc everyone knows eachother and if you steal something like a watch or wheelbarrow ppl will know

My old neighbors are like that
Heck, even my new neighbors, that moved like three months ago are like that.
But, strangely, black families and the likes always hung only at their house, and they only stare at you when you pass them in the streets.
One of the main reason I questionned if blacks truly were equals, considering my neighboorhood is a degenerate cesspool that's already half-BLACKED.

As a kid we'd have crawfish boils and cook outs. Now it seems like we don't even know the people next door, at least not really.

Hans, come to Northern Jutland on your holiday, go in an old! car. Bring high quality German beer, look for places where there are several "decommissioned vehicles in the yard/drive way". Ask for help with your old car, pre-electronics there's always something to fiddle with, pay them for their time (chump change) but more importantly, bring out those cans for the "it's done fixed" time. I think one of the reasons I run into it a lot in the states is that I live in an area where this still happens. It's a dying culture, but out in the stalks up where I live, it's still real. And Germans are still welcome. Real Germans mind you. If your name is Ahmed you might want to go to Vollsmose instead.

I live in the rural USA. I spent this weekend firing military grade guns with a local NRA representative. It was one of the best days of my life. you poor Euros have no idea what you're missing

you have no idea how jealous I am

>Hanging black guys
>current year

I've visited America several times and absolutely despise San Francisco or liberal cities. You only get realness in maybe Boston or 40 km outside any shitehole city. Real america is awesome and full of kind people.

>Real america is awesome and full of kind people.

people talk shit about the yanks all day here in europe
but some of the coolest and nicest guys I met were burgers

They were all friends from high school.

Pssst, Wayne. Some poor Euros have that exact! kind of fun. It's a meme that we don't have guns. The unfortunate not-meme-at-all is that we don't have carry permits except for some rather rare extreme cases (national guard on duty would be one, yes that rare and extreme). But we still get to own the guns, keep them at our home and take them to the gun range. Now, the no-carry-permit is sad-sad-sad. But, there is one fantastic thing about our fairly tight gun laws. It's dead easy for a law abiding citizen to get an ownership permit (not carry, sigh) but for left-wing-nuts it's near impossibly to even get to own one.

yeah you gotta leave liberaltropolis to visit what a real American "small town" is like

You know where everyone says there's more guns in America than citizens? All of those guns are in the small town American's possession. We love showing them to each other and shooting them and we definitely like showing off and letting other people shoot them. If you euros come here and tell one of us "I've never shot a gun before" we will drive you straight to the gun range or someone's backyard and you'll shoot 10 different guns that day

yes, Im pretty sure drinking beer still exists

Super generous and honest. I'd prefer hardcore Christians even though I wouldn't agree with them than those cunts in San Francisco. Most obnoxious Mecca of delusion I've even seen.

>Northern Jutland
sounds really nice actually but it's a bit of an autistic thing to do IMO as it's kinda fake

I just bought a house a month ago. Neighbors next door came over and said "Oh thank god another white family moved in the neighborhood" and left. Only time I've talked to them other then a "Hi" while mowing my lawn or checking the mail.

You don't have this in your country? Sounds deprived, desu.

Never change. You might see a lot of hate online but tons of Euro's admire America. Would love to move somewhere cool like Colorado or Texas for work in the future. Rather that than East or West coast.

Of course it does faggot but you will never experience it as you actually choose to rot in a prison like hell on earth even before your eternal time in hell

>everyone waves, even to people they don't know
>People talk to each other in the grocery store that have never met

is...is this not normal?

I usually give the classic head nod to people if I make eye contact and men usually return it while women will smile at you. everyone else I know does that as well, is this not the same everywhere or is every single person in my city just autistic?

>Never get to know that feel cause I live in Commiefornia and the general public sucks

The best part for you is that the places that would fit what you are looking for are typically very low cost of living. This is totally attainable for you. I will share one more thing that a neighbor did for another. My favorite deed if you would call it that. The two neighbors at the end of the road are both car guys, the newer of which has only been here for about ten years. Well those two hit it off immediately both being older rednecks with a massive hobby in common. They both work on cars but also go to car shows and have some really well maintained classic cars. Anyway, it wasn't long after the newer guy had been here that he mentioned to the other guy that "I just love everything about it out here, but you have this tree that makes it hard to see your beautiful lake" buttering up his buddy neighbor. That next weeked the neighbor with the lake being blocked by the tree was out with his chainsaw and took down this huge tree in his side yard. Needless to say those guys are best friends. The guy that hasn't been here as long is the main car guru that all the other car guys come to. He is the oldest of the bunch and has his own car lift and everything. When the other car guys hit a snag they all go to him. It is fantastic.

Hell, I know it. I was stationed in Germany for 4 years. I always went north, away from the American military bases, and Germans were, I guess endeared, by my strange American accent. They've only ever heard English people use the word "reckon" before, never an American. They were always amazed I'd carry a large knife with me, despite knowing the German laws about knives. I would give them to many of them since they would never be able to buy one and I had a bunch of them, but Germans never spoke ill of America around me.

When drunk, they'd all thank me and any of my American friends I was with for "defeating the Nazi's," as if we were there. It was hilarious, it was like watching Sup Forums memes unfold IRL

>not being dale
You have failed yourself

Well why the hell not? Obama is long past overdue for just that in (((current year))).

I live 40 miles outside SF in a white neighborhood and I still get the feel. funny enough, the atmosphere turns completely opposite whenever I go to SF

Yep

Never live in canada.

Chunk got boo'd on his own stage last night in LA. CA might be starting to wake up friendo.

The only things is. America is definitely rich as fuck but us Euros have a lot more holidays. I have like 30 days a year and some other jobs like a teacher have fucking months off due to summer.

growing up my nrighbourhood was kind of like this. My dad would have beers every friday with the neighbours and my best friend was a kid down the street. But a lot of people have moved away/died and the new ones just don't really socialize with their neighbours, even though they're white.

Now it's just my dad, sometimes his brother and the one neighbour down the street. I don't talk to my neighbours at all as they're all FOB chinese or uni students.

Colorado vs. Texas.
Colorado has legal weed, but rent is sky high and taxes are through the roof.
In Texas, weed is lllegal, however there is no state income tax, rent is literally half of what you pay in Colorado, and life is just like that pic.

Germans would want to get a backbone. This guilt shit is pathetic. Same for the slave shit. How come no talks about the amount of blacks the Arabs trafficked? Oh because they beheaded and castrated them to stop them from breeding. Blacks have better lives in America than they would have had in the "motherland" look at fucking Liberia populated by ex-slaves.

Wrong, google the edited footage that favors cenk, he is clearly the winner here.

Comfy thread.

Come home white man.
We will have our ethnostate

Coloroda is supposed to have great nature and snow sports

Texas has college football which I really want to check out and is supposed to be hotter than the devils asshole. Lots of oil jobs from what I here.

if you have a brand spanking new ultra-super-german-engineered-car. Yeah, ok, a bit fake to go and buy a junker just for the purpose. But other than that if you do have an unrestored vintage vehicle. This here place is where old worn out cars go to die, except they dont die just yet. Think Polish intent to keep that shit running, with German skills (yes, we are every bit as ordnung muss sein as you are.
So even a gravel mechanic will use every thing he's got to make it RIGHT.)
And as mentioned in /int bread. Danes are not really good at socializing just for the sake of socializing. But an icebreaker, such as a vehicle in need of a tune up, and the ball gets rolling. Mind you, there are plenty of other options, this is just the one I know. I recon the kite crowd is a pretty good way to get to know locals. Not into it myself, but it's just another 'excuse to introduce yourself'. Oh, and while we're at this. This is probably the thing above things in TN. Those folks don't need a reason!!! They just go "hi, you new here? we're hav'n a bbq this afternoon, come on over! Without even knowing your name or anything

>y best friend was a kid down the street. But a lot of people have moved away/died and the new ones just don't
In places with even 1% third world barbaric immigration (asian, african, middle eastern) the social cohesion breaks down completely. In San Jose California, this does not happen at all. My few American neighbors never came over, neither go over to each other. The other neighbor, the vietkongs cause too much trouble on the regular basis so if they came over I would have to beat them with a stick.