Post unnerving politically-related pictures. Not gross, or lewd, but unnerving

Post unnerving politically-related pictures. Not gross, or lewd, but unnerving.

I'll start. Every time I see this picture I get uncomfortable. Like I'm seeing something I was never meant to see.

iraq war corruption was pretty out in the open

this meme is cursed

Details?

The trial of Mohamed Mossadegh, the democratically elected nationalist leader of Iran. He was a committed secularist in a particularly secular country (for a majority muslim country that is) who nationalized the oil industry of Iran to keep the profits within the country instead of letting it go to the globalists and foreign corporations. The CIA ran an operation which captured him, ran him through a kangaroo court, and held him under an abusive house arrest leading to his death, and they buried him in his living room after promising to bury him in a graveyard of martyrs. This was a massive blow to nationalism and secularism in the region and a strong factor in the Islamisation of Iran. After overthrowing and killing this democratically elected leader the US went on to claim their foreign policy was about spreading democracy.

Bumpin sans image--apologies--but bumping nonetheless

Well fugg that fits the bill is say

easiest post of my life

Will we ever see a goldmine like Jeb! again?

The primaries were Sup Forumss peak.

shut up bitch

Walk around with your eyes closed like the rest of us.

Man I'm gonna miss the primaries

Great webm, shows how little the US and UK actually did in terms of area taken. (Most of their work in North Africa).

SINK THE CHINKS

fuck yea 173rd ABCT

Best unit in the army hands down. Deployed to Afghan with them out of Vicenza in 2009-2010

what makes you uncomfortable about this photo?

why our society is driven by the equivalent of some hunks of metal?

Boo.

When does the album drop?

This guy's mustache upsets me greatly.

Dwain Deets, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center (Senior Executive Service - retired) AIAA Associate Fellow

The airplane was UA175, a Boeing 767-200, shortly before crashing into World Trade Center Tower 2. Based on analysis of radar data, the National Transportation and Safety Board reported the groundspeed just before impact as 510 knots. This is well beyond the maximum operating velocity of 360 knots, and maximum dive velocity of 420 knots. The possibilities as I see them are: (1) this wasn’t a standard 767-200; (2) the radar data was compromised in some manner; (3) the NTSB analysis was erroneous; or (4) the 767 flew well beyond its flight envelope, was controllable, and managed to hit a relatively small target.

dont undermind our movement sweetie

She'd never say that

Why do those gold bars look so shabby? They look like spray painted bricks.

woah

Story?

Begone Jew

Why does it bother you? We seized a ton of wealth in Iraq. There's a pretty cool scene in the movie War Dogs that shows it.

Nothing is happening.

When it comes to the CIA never relax

First alien contact

Most of what the US did was in Asia and the Pacific, but it's not shown

Probably from some place where they smelt it in old cast iron.

That's outrageous...how the fuck have we got to this.

There really is something to be said for another way to put things in perspective.

>attacking a country bigger than europe
why did he do it goddamit

CIA Coup of Iran is a sad fucking story man. That nation would've been pretty fucking good under Mossadegh. Sucks man. Fucking kikes.

You know that´s bullshit
Filename related

Of course but both are also glorified in the European theatre despite the USSR doing the bulk.

forgot pic

>society is driven by the equivalent of some hunks of metal?
But it's not. Society is driven by production and consumption. Those hunks of metal are simply a convenient store of value that allow people to exchange those products more effectively and with less hassle.

Anyway, we don't even do that, thanks to (((everyone))) dropping the gold standard. Now we use government paper that can be popped in and out of existence by the billions at the stroke of a key.

Way=war

rekt

Boooo

Boooooo.

FUGG Dose digits...

Would bang.

fb but true

OP said unnerving, not inspiring.

wow, thats edgy

1 in 3 Soviet soldiers didn't have a weapon. And the 1 in 4 that did was using U.S. supplied equipment, whether it was guns, boots, trucks, or tanks.

Retarded picture

hush darling

???

Is that how they think they look?

This was rather unnerving, one of the first times the SAS was filmed operating in public I believe. 1980 Iranian embassy siege. Not sure if many are old enough to remember it.

>1 in 3 Soviet soldiers didn't have a weapon
hahahaha fucking retard

chedkced and kedked

There's still 2020, if we make it there of course

Imagine not understanding context this badly.

>being this retarded
Stalin turned the soviets into a unstoppable force of nature. They produced enough guns for everyone to have plenty. The problem was getting them to the troops, which led to shortages especially early in the war.

we KNOW we're sexy you little manbaby

tfw your mixtape is so fire it burns the shit out of your face before it even drops.

Rhine Meadows Death Camps

High fructose corn syrup REPRESENT!