Street harassment in Philly: Unsafe, uncomfortable and untracked

>Street harassment in Philly: Unsafe, uncomfortable and untracked

>When Caitlin walks through Philadelphia and a stranger makes a comment about her appearance, she flashes back to the time she thought she was going to die.

>In the wee hours of the morning last summer when Caitlin pulled into a 7-Eleven in South Philadelphia, a man stood next to the building staring at her — exposing himself. She drove away, and five blocks later when she parked, the same man approached her passenger side window. He’d gotten in his own car and followed her. So Caitlin put the car in drive again and started booking it through South Philly, simultaneously dialing 9-1-1, blowing full-speed through stop signs and looking in the rearview mirror to see the man driving behind her still, all the while thinking: “This is it. This is how I’m out.”

>Caitlin, a 22-year-old who requested Billy Penn withhold her last name, made it to Broad and Washington and lost the guy. Police never found him. But Caitlin hasn’t forgotten him. And she hasn’t forgotten the man who reached up her skirt on Pine Street last year. Or the man running by in Fishtown just last month who slapped her on the ass.

>It’s made every “Hey, sexy” since that much worse.

billypenn.com/2017/07/31/street-harassment-in-philly-unsafe-uncomfortable-and-untracked/

===

Has street harassment gone too far in America?

Do we need laws against catcalling as well?

What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/10/31/catcalling_what_hollaback_s_viral_video_reveals_about_white_men_and_street.html
redlightcameralist.com/poi/United-States-of-America/Pennsylvania/Philadelphia/
thinkprogress.org/health/2015/10/19/3713612/men-ignore-hard-evidence-of-gender-bias/
nydailynews.com/news/national/study-1-4-college-women-victims-sexual-misconduct-article-1.2370157
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/6qfbve/australian_trial_finds_positive_bias_towards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You deserve to be run over by a steamroller and much worse if you live in a leftist city

How dare they?!
Pls continue posting more evidence of street harassment and creep shots.

What percentage of these men are black?

>Philly
nothing to see here
shooting every fucking day.. who cares

>Street harassment is a common experience for women in Philadelphia just trying to commute to work or walk to school or run back home. It’s a pattern: Walk, get catcalled, feel uncomfortable, repeat. Some women say they’re subjected to a near-daily barrage of crude commentary from men on the street about their appearance that, at best, makes them feel annoyed. At worst, it makes them feel unsafe in their own skin. And for women like Caitlin who have been subjected to some form of groping or stalking or sexual assault before, even seemingly benign street harassment can turn traumatic.

Women aren't feeling safe on the streets of America in broad daylight and you want to play politics? Maybe you should try sympathizing with them.

all of them were, but why does that matter? It's men that are the issue.

thats what she gets for going in philly
i mean my dad was a plumber in philly (now he works in the suburbs) and he knows which streets to not go on
also why would anyone go to 7/11 instead of wawa?

What does it matter? But let's suppose a high percent of them were black.

>White Men Don't Catcall. They Harass In Other Ways.
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/10/31/catcalling_what_hollaback_s_viral_video_reveals_about_white_men_and_street.html

White men are guilty of harassment too.

>Caitlin, a 22-year-old who requested Billy Penn withhold her last name, made it to Broad and Washington and lost the guy. Police never found him. But Caitlin hasn’t forgotten him.

I'm sure this actually happened and isn't some weird masturbatory fantasy she uses for victim status.

I can totally see some random dude chasing her down with his cock out, getting in his car and following her NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE

And her mysteriously having no description of him, no evidence, and nothing caught on Philly's 700+ traffic cameras which would have caught both her AND her attacker's cars when they crossed a red light.

lol

If you are white and still live in philly you are either poor or love niggers

>niggers

Interestingly enough, my gf, who got catcalled daily in AZ, barely ever gets bothered in Portland. It's almost as if a city that's 85% white doesn't have these problems....

Better breakfast sandwiches at 711. Wawa is a meme store.

>Broad and Washington

OH LOOK, THERE'S A TRAFFIC CAM THERE
SURELY THEY HAVE EVIDENCE OF HER PURSUER

What bullshit.

why can't we just wall off New Mexico and throw all niggers there

>break law
>somehow the victim

women

>wawa
>a meme store
does your 7/11 allow you to get customized sandwiches?

I expected someone to deny this happened.

>Even With Hard Evidence Of Gender Bias In STEM Fields, Men Don’t Believe It’s Real
thinkprogress.org/health/2015/10/19/3713612/men-ignore-hard-evidence-of-gender-bias/

Men refuse to believe they are the problem in any women's issues, even when there's evidence showing they are.

>that's what women think a near-death experience is

Why do we let these walking memes continue

No but the Exxon with a subway does.
WaWa is trash,fucking Yankees thinknits the damn second coming or some shit.

>I expected someone to deny this happened.

There are Traffic Cams all over philly.
There is a traffic cam EXACTLY WHERE SHE SAYS SHE WAS

SHE SAYS SHE WAS CROSSING RED LIGHTS

IF SHE WAS, THE CAMERAS WOULD HAVE CAUGHT IT

There's a reason why the Police don't have any leads, she's full of shit.

wawa has local shit instead of milk all the way from kansas

^ this, most modernized cities has cams everywhere... they hide them very well or are just out in the open

you wear that slut shit outside in public, you get what you get.
its not illegal to just film people in public spaces.
getting upskirt shots is different

You have two options. Leave the nigger infested cities, or shoot them.

The car her attack was driving could have been stolen. Or, maybe the plates were fake or the car was missing plates. There's a number of reasons they might not have any leads. It doesn't mean she made the story up.

Do we need to revisit that 10 hours of walking in NYC format where 100% of the catcallers are black or hispanic?

But of course once that cat's out of the bag the problem becomes racist and you can't bring it up.

ALSO

If you don't want to feel unsafe..why the fuck do you live in a nigger city.
Philly is NIGGER CENTRAL HQ.

There is more barbed wire in Philly now than there was in VIET FUCKING NAM.

Why do Cunts expect to be safe while dressing like sluts and not expect to be hit up on by niggers.

This.

>Caitlin pulled into a 7-Eleven in South Philadelphia
>Born and raised
>On the playground was where I spent most of my days
>Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
>And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
>When a couple of guys who were up to no good
>Started making trouble in my neighborhood
> got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

This isnt the UK. Its very rare to have a camera actually recording footage in US infrastructure. It needs a massive data infrastructure to handle and costs significantly more to implement.

Most cameras you see on traffic devices and roadways only have a designed use. Signal cameras only use the camera pixel variation technology to sense the car. Red light cameras only activate for cars crossing red lights, and are aimed at the roadway. There may be some cameras situated at problem intersections in the nations largest cities for central traffic controls, but that is a small exception.

>Leave the nigger infested cities

>New study finds 1 in 4 college women victims of sexual misconduct
nydailynews.com/news/national/study-1-4-college-women-victims-sexual-misconduct-article-1.2370157

Yeah! That's right! Leave the cities! Then go off to college only to be sexually harassed by white men! Wait, what!?

why are men expected to sympathise with women but the same is never expected the other way around?

I don't see women having sympathy with men over divorce courts or harsher sentencing or favouritism in employment and education

>only to be sexually harassed by white men!

The worse thing about the kikes is how they broaden definitions of words to help their argument

Was she arrested for dangerous driving, speeding, running red lights and using a phone while driving?

i fucking hate this song
all because that one word people are singing it everytime they hear philadelphia

>Men refuse to believe they are the problem in any women's issues, even when there's evidence showing they are.

that's funny, because a study in Australia was stopped recently when it was found there was a positive bias for women in employment. Would women admit this?

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/6qfbve/australian_trial_finds_positive_bias_towards/

>go to social places where you are supposed to make friends and acquaintances
>do just that and try to get a gf
>they call it harrassment
wew the fucking virtue signal here

>be college aged girl
>get wasted and bang hot guy
>cry rape a few years later when you start thinking about it

That's the majority of college "assaults."

If the car was stolen, that's a fucking HUGE lead. It's not easy to hide a car, especially when your city is wired for fucking video.

Pic Related. This is the Philly Traffic Control Center. It's modeled after California's Traffic Management Center.

They have a camera there.
It's active. Washtington and Broad.
Its been active for like 3 fucking years.

It caught 1600 traffic violations in 2016.

The 1 in 4 number is an estimate that falsely accounts for unreported cases and extrapolates that, i.e. fucking subjective and useless.

This isnt an issue to women as they dont care for reasoning.

>niggers sexually assault women, expose themselves to women and masturbate in public
>but that's ok because white men sometimes look at attractive women so that's exactly the same thing

Please stop posting this miss thunderthighs, I feel disgusted just looking at such flabs of redundant meat. I'm not black.