Why Do Right-wingers Give So Little Respect to the TSA?

I'm a Conservative Republican like most TSA officers. I got the job two weeks ago so i started paying more attention to the public image of it. Alex Jones and many other right-wing radio hosts call us scumbags. I think it's disrespectful because we do one of the most important jobs in the country, we deserve more respect. We are even called officers. I think we should be given more respect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZjbjTV44jMo
youtu.be/2DZ9XLNKBH8
youtu.be/fm2W0sq9ddU
tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forming the TSA was a jobs program, not a security program. This is not controversy nor a disagreement between dems/reps. You're a charity case that the education system and your parents failed. What the fuck else do you want? Do you really think you should be running your mouth here or anywhere else?

This is a blatant TSA shill thread OP admits

Because every time I go through TSA you molest me and my children

Democrats at least buy us pizza afterwards

What you said was very disrespectful. Some of the smartest people and most educated people work for the TSA. The TSA is made up of highly skilled people.

you're just glorified mall cops, and everyone that's done a modicum of research knows you're the worst scum.

the TSA is a jobs program for niggers
CBSA is based

Anyone who spent even a second doing research knows that the TSA are the most important people in America

TSA are jobs for the skilled.

Partly for another reason: their whole strategy is based on the bullshit PC notion that "profiling" is evil and that everyone needs the same amount of scrutiny. In reality, little old ladies don't hijack airplanes.

I don't respect anybody that has a job.

So what? Patdowns aren't the end of the world, it's just a pat on your shoulder or thigh and that's really it.

>security guards
>""'highly skilled"""

Pick one and fuck off, retard.

Fuck off you faggot. Nobody likes you because you're all fucking incompetent.
>channeling inner young Turk fag
Google how bad the tsa is.

I work for the TSA. All the conspiracies that Alex Jones peddles are full of shit. We aren't part of some "police state" it's just safety measures. I think you're just mad im so sucessful.

-Any public servant is a parasite that feeds off the taxpayer's money while not contributing anything of sizeavble value in return.
-The state is the ennemy of the people, and so is any state's dog.
-Those checks are largely unnefective against terrorism while they are an huge annoyance, waste of time and money for normal people. (why do you even check white people?)
-That shit didn't exist until 2001, and people were doing just fine without it.

Made OC just for this thread

TSA fails almost 90% of random tests for them to catch terrorists, bombs, guns, etc.
TSA is filled with pedos and creeps and rapists that want to touch kids and women
TSA is incompetent and useless and doesn't protect anyone
TSA is a fucking joke and a mess

Ok so police shouldn't exist? Are you ignorant sir?

I don't want to have to go thru a radiation cancer machine and if I opt out get molested. I just want to walk thru the metal detector. I have no choice? then fuck you, you are unnecessary and gay.

You're hated because of the inconvenience you cause with no apologies given.

>mfw I decline the free blast of radiation and force you nerds to get a handful of my big ass dick

I bet you like it too you rubber gloved bitch

Because the TSA hasnt done shit since its inception. Every couple months theres another story "TSA Fails to stop explosives getting on plane in test" Why are we giving up so much of our liberty and spending all this money for nothing?

Just let people bring guns on planes. With 150 people on every plane there will be a couple gun owners on each flight. Good luck terrorists.

>get molested

See, you guys are playing it wrong. You're making THEM do something they don't wanna do. You're not ashamed of your body are you, user?

Milimeter detection machines only give you a fraction of radiation you actually get going on the plane, and they don't cause cancer since microwaves aren't strong enough to penetrate human cells to alter DNA. See we TSA guys no science and stuff like that. Besides a pat-down is not molestation. Ever had someone touch your shoulder, ever had someone accidently touch your leg. That's all it is, a small touch

No you're just holding up the line.

Because only Air Marshall's should be allowed to bring anything dangerous on flights.

After I get to the front of it, the line is no longer my concern. You guys are super bad at lines anyway.

TSA is most efficient Federal program actually.

Guns aren't dangerous though. The cockpit is bulletproof. If someone tries to hijack a plane with a gun they will be shot.

Yeah, that's definitely how it feels standing in between some screaming babies and some smelly fat shit for hours on end. Efficient.

Yeah sure having the most fun job in America is defiantly "inefficient".

Flag glitch

Mostly because I dont want you grabbing my nuts or stealing my loose change everytime I go to fly. Also doesnt help that more TSA agents have been arrested for abuse of power than terrorist caught by TSA.

>Why Do Right-wingers Give So Little Respect to the TSA?
Because you scum are straight traitors.

Bullshit. It's empty your pockets, take off your shoes and belt, go through the scanner.

Do you have autism? Why are you against touching so much?

Yeah but that's not an issue.

>Waaahhh why do right-wingers blah blah blah
Funny, I wasn't aware the TSA could discern someone's political affiliation just by running their hands over other men's balls for a living.

dr pavel i'm TSA

>welfare baby is ignorant to why john q public who work in the free market are pissed about getting hassled over water bottles

Tell me about all the skills you have to use every day, and how difficult they are for other people to acquire.

Quit feeling us up and maybe we can talk about respect, since the TSA clearly has no respect for personal space.

If the TSA had any brains they would stop and frisk every muslim and headtowel they see, and let everyone else enjoy their vacation

No this is a bait thread. OP knows TSA agents are close to retard level IQ employees who basically can't handle any kind of power over others without going completely nuts.

Stop groping children

>whats wrong with grabbing your 8 year olds sons balls. If for your saftey you autist!
>this wheelchair bown 3 year old was obviously a fucking terrorist!
>youtu.be/ZjbjTV44jMo
>if you dont say THANK FOR YOUR SERVICE every time i put my thumb up your ass or take a pic your naked body im going to assume you have 4 pounds of C4 in that colon!

Seriously the TSA acomblishes none of it goals and only serves to increase wait time, drain tax money, and shit on the 4th amendment.

>we do one of the most important jobs in the country,

your job costs billions and you have caught nobody, you're worse than doctors, a big fat nothing enacted by government that costs the public a lot of money and provides nothing but cheap feels in return

because of you the sane may no longer travel

>The TSA is made up of highly skilled people.
most of these guys would be selling drugs if the TSA hadn't come along

>wahhh wahhh i don't carea bout safety wahhh

You do realize many jobs are government jobs right? Policemen, government lawyers, government accountants, post office, soldiers

A lot of memorization for prosecdures

They do very respectable patdowns clearly.

thats racist

>democrats at least buy us a pizza afterwards

That's racist though user, wouldn't want to stop the obvious you know who's that usually do that type of shit.

police catch criminals. TSA don't catch nobody, more than a decade of feeling granny's crotch and not one bust

THe reason the TSA caught no terrorists is because terrorists are now scared to fly

TSA is worth every penny and i worked in the medical field before joining the TSA

>A lot of memorization for prosecdures
Ok, so nothing that isn't in pretty much every other job anywhere.

>only give you a fraction of radiation
thats a fraction more than I wanted so fuck your job and the flying business, if I want to fly I'll go to a non tsa airport

this is unironicly you

youtu.be/2DZ9XLNKBH8

>Why are you against touching so much?
it's actually kind of funny watching all those not gay black guys get ordered to touch other men's dicks

satanic humor for sure

Do you work for the TSA OP?

>I'm a Conservative Republican like most TSA officers
>like most TSA officers

I find this hard to believe, seeing as about 80% of TSA workers that I see are nigs.

That's just making fun of TSA. That's the equivalent of making fun of the troops.

>TSA is worth every penny and i worked in the medical field before joining the TSA
so you have always been a useless drain on society

>THe reason the TSA caught no terrorists is because terrorists are now scared to fly
sorry but Mr Trump's budget requires proof of value for the funds to continue sweetie, don't worry you'll get a job swabbing prisoner's asses or something, you'll love it

>We are even called officers
yeah that's the problem you egotistic faggots are given too much recognition

It's for saftey, TSA officers don't see it that way

Yes

Look up what a "based conservative .... insert race" is

prove youre in the tsa. I dont believe you.

>medical
>useless drain on society
I didn't know saving lives was a useless drain on society. Besides where I worked (the Young Mans Christian Association) was all volunteer funding.

>right-wingers
>Im a Conservative Republican
>capitalization emphasized

Hah, marxist shill. Try harder to blend in.
Sage.

The biggest reason is because they can't even do the job they are tasked with.
The TSA should be reviewed by the FBI and CIA to see just what holes in security can be found. However the only reviews the TSA does are internal.

Stop working for the TSA OP.
Real work pays real money. Stop patting down little children for fun and pick up a real job.

>It's for saftey, TSA officers don't see it that way
bullshit I can hear those homos laughing at each other and that shit with the laughing at people's nudes from the xray machine is off the chain

sorry but you guys are like the first level of hell and you will recognize that soon enough, basically the future will look at you like how we look at the average nazi soldier now

>prove youre in the tsa. I dont believe you.
this, post a pic of your monkey hat

I agree you should be treated with respect. However you guys need to do MORE racial stereotyping. ARABS are the terrorists.

ok, explain to me how even though when you guys fail test runs and let weapons/explosives on board at a very high rate there are no hijackings. I mean, if five guys tried to smuggle weapons on board than like at least two of them would succeed. Why isn't there any happenings?
>inb4 they're afraid of us

You've literally NEVER caught a terrorist
NEVER
You've caught some kid with a nerf gun I bet
You also broke open my fucking luggage and stole my copy of Pokémon X, I had a fucking shiny Gogoat that I'll never get back
FUCK YOU
You're good for one thing, and that's scaring a FEW would-be terrorists into giving up because they think you'll actually catch them
Another thing, you're a ton of fucking pervs, fondling every person that comes by even though you accomplish nothing
>b-but we have someone of the same sex do i-
Great, now you made it FUCKING GAY
NOW FUCK OFF YOU DOUBLE-NIGGER, CHILD-MOLESTING, THIEVING, INEPT PRICKS
THE FBI GOT MORE DONE INVESTIGATING HILLARY THAN YOU'VE GOTTEN DONE DOING ANYTHING GOOD
You fucking dipshits

>Besides where I worked (the Young Mans Christian Association) was all volunteer funding.
hahahha

so you were a closeted gay man who left the temptations of the YMCA to fondle balls at the airport?

godspeed mr righteous christian

TSA is a joke agency. If the government was serious about airline security, they wouldn't disproportionately give away TSA positions to blacks.

>THe reason the TSA caught no terrorists is because terrorists are now scared to fly
youtu.be/fm2W0sq9ddU

All the TSA does is steal shit from people trying to fly. Stop stealing shit you shitbags

My moms kicking me off the computer now (yes i live with my mom sense she has cancer and needs my help) so i don't know how i can prove it

enjoy ban

What other jobs are there?

I was a lifeguard

>THE FBI GOT MORE DONE INVESTIGATING HILLARY THAN YOU'VE GOTTEN DONE DOING ANYTHING GOOD

and how much does it cost? how much has the airline industry suffered in lost earnings? how much did fares go up? how many people no longer fly because of the TSA?

huge numbers, bigly huge numbers

Get rid of the TSA and hand out contracts to private security firms. The TSA is slow, inefficient, and expensive.

Bullshit. My wife's best friend works for TSA and she says most are fucking morons. Nice try kike. Take your molesting tyranny elsewhere.

By the way you guys suck.

Should I mention how a fuckton of terrorists got past you fucks just by hiding bombs in their fucking underwear?
Fuck off you shitposting twat

>(yes i live with my mom sense she has cancer and needs my help)
get your mom some RSO for that cancer,

get a new job, I know the pay is above burger grade where you are but a non penis grabbing position would work better for you, pension for prison guards is good, police and fire is good work, do that shit,

fucking TSA, the lowest of the low, I think you'd rather be a straight up highwayman or a motorcycle gangster

>TSA harassment

I fly all the time, never had an issue.
>Just take your shoes and belt off
>put laptop bag on conveyor belt
>get inside the teleportation looking machine
>pick my things up

Faggots just like to whine,desu

Also if you want to ensure that your shit isn't stolen fly with a firearm in your luggage. You get to put on a personal lock and if they want to inspect your luggage, you have to be there to watch.

tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition

>Fuck off you shitposting twat
I wanted to rustle the focus group jimmies about why airports can't make no money

>Also if you want to ensure that your shit isn't stolen fly with a firearm in your luggage. You get to put on a personal lock and if they want to inspect your luggage, you have to be there to watch.
nah they just cut your bag open and steal your gun

>I'm a "right-winger"
no one who is on the right identifies as such

>like most TSA officers
and THAT is how I KNOW you are a LARPing troll!

Under Obama, 90% of TSA hires were "minority/diversity' hires. In almost EVERY airport in the USA (barring smaller ones in the mid-west/south) all OFFICERS are niggers and Spics. There are actual programs for people on Section 8 housing that give them welfare BONUSES for getting jobs with TSA and DOC (prison guards).

Fuck off you shit eating /lefty-pol/ cock-gobbler. I can't wait for you to get mugged and murdered by the sub-human monkeys you love so much.

Your TSA scans don't even identify a huge percentage of weapons. All you do is annoy people and feel good about doing a shit job.

because the tests use white people.

>why do people who want less government, not like big government invading their privacy?

we may never know

if i take those pants off will you die?

tfw i see 'em diddling grannies and children. Podestoids.

Yes IT IS an issue.
You're a) intruding into my privacy and b) increasing travel time by hours while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Countless articles have been written showing you can easily sneak a ceramic knife through security, so what the fuck is the point?
Just have dogs trained to sniff explosives and drugs like in the old days and like, you know, in TRAIN STATIONS.
A bomb planted on any one of a high speed train's bogeys would comfortably kill 2-300 people, yet we have hundreds of HSTs running around all over Europe every single day and no one's ever blown one up.

Also, it would be absolutely trivial to plant a few bombs on an LPG train while it is stopped waiting for a track section to clear.
In 2009 after a derailment ONE LPG cistern broke up and exploded in Viareggio, a couple hundred meters from the first building, and still killed 39 people.
Imagine if you detonated 4 or 5 tanks at the exact time the train was passing through a crowded station. Again, a couple hundred dead assured.

Face it, TSA is no more effective than regular police, at anything, and the only way to stop sand people from blowing your shit up is to stop sand people from getting into your country.

No, it actually goes through a special process and they have security keeping an eye on the bag. I and everyone I know who fly with firearms have never had any theft issues.

>I and everyone I know who fly with firearms have never had any theft issues.
been flying longer than you've been alive champ, I remember the days before the metal detectors arrived

The formation of the TSA was the knee-jerk reaction to an event in order to fix a problem that didn't exist. All it's done is cost stupid amounts of money, strip away the rights of people, facilitate various other crimes, and greatly increase the time and frustration it takes to go through an airport. Its existence is worse than pointless - it's outright detrimental.

It would be extremely painful.

The job I have requires me to fly out about half a dozen times a month. For the past 5 years, I have never had an issue with any theft whenever I travel with a firearm. I've had shit stolen when I don't though. But no, please explain to me how much you "know" about flying with a firearm.