480000 tobacco deaths per year

>480000 tobacco deaths per year
>88000 alcohol deaths per year
>ZERO cannabis deaths per year

when will people wake up to the absurdity of cannabis being a schedule 1 controlled substance when alcohol and tobacco are FAR more dangerous?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000145
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/16/gary-johnson/gary-johnson-claims-marijuana-cant-kill-and-prescr/
archive.is/qWRbB
axios.com/many-americans-are-too-drugged-out-to-work-2467304330.html
cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/
archive.is/bzTCs
fortune.com/2016/12/08/insys-execs-charged-bribing-doctors-fentanyl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is true that it being a schedule 1 drug is utterly laughable. At this point everybody has a decent idea of the real effects of marijuana, and having the state tell us that it's essentially as bad as heroin is so ridiculous that it undermines the entire drug policy.

That said, it's still fucking degenerate.

It's schedule 1 because weed cucks big pharma hard. No point in paying for prescription pills when most of your ailments can be cure by a weed grown in your backyard.

It's always about money, never forget that.

>That said, it's still fucking degenerate
But then so is alcohol and cigarettes

Wasteful nigger.

No one said they're not.

When someone says weed is degenerate, it's not an argument to then state "but so is _____!"

The weak must be culled off, if you are too lazy to put just as much effort into cleansing your body as ingesting intoxicants you don't deserve a well taken care of body
Smoking marijuana is unhealthy and when the data ceases to be skewed from lack of knowledge we'll find it isn't much different than tobacco.
Exercise, stretch, eat healthy, and fully relax when you can

As a stoner on his tolerance break, can comfirm that weed and getting high lowers ambition and intellect. Evrn when I know im being a sack of shit wasting time smoking weed and playing vidya I continue to smoke. Fucking hate getting stonef stoners are pure degenerates

The reason to bring those up is they're legal while weed, the least harmful of the three, is not
You can't advocate for weed being illegal while also being fine with the other two

basic, reddit argument

actually take a bold stand

cocaine and heroin legal tomorrow.

put the heroin business in the hands of white people. put nigger gangs out of business. destroy the culture of thug niggers all at once.

Same here, the liberals make us look bad

t. A damn Leaf...

Sup Forums is either insanely brainwashed on this issue, or paid (((big pharma))) shills are on this board.

>Pakistan
>Thinks it's weed lowering your ambition and intellect
Top kek

Yes, legalize all drugs and treat addiction as a public health issue, but pharmaceutical companies hire shady people to sell their overstock or second-rate product to the streets or third-world countries, it's a huge business, I'm sure more factions have a hand in America's drug war, DEA, organized criminals, etc., why end a lucrative business just because it's fueled by blood and pain? Amoral bastards in babylon.

Weed is dangerous. Just a warning

styxnhammer666 really let himself go.

It kills your ambition.

The point is that it's degenerate and stupid. Make weed and cocaine and heroin all legal I don't care. It won't change the fact that stones and tweakers and drunks are all the same kind of degenerate; persons without willpower or pride.

Weed is for retards.

It fucks up your lungs just like cigarettes only differences is ppl don't smoke weed 20 times a day.

Problem with legalization and treating it as a health issue is that it removes the teeth of the government to act. If it's legal, the government cannot compel people to seek help, they would have to seek it themselves (similarly to how people with mental health problems must voluntarily seek help, a big cause of current homelessness). I would favor legalization of marijuana and decriminalization of harder drugs.

Weed is cool until inevitably you start smoking massive amounts of it all the time.

>ZERO cannabis deaths per year

You forgot about the white death friend.
My first whitey I was sat there, minding my own, when the back of my head unhinged like a hobbits front door & activated orgone began flowing as if I was temporarily the source of the Nile.
1993 it was. Michelle was a bit lanky with waist length blond hair & an ordinary tier horse fixation for a rich bird.
She fucked off to Equestrian college that year & the gang all went their own ways. Never saw her again.

Sessions wants to link violence with Cannabis. This will get Drug War 2.0 going.

checking cause its true

>>ZERO cannabis death per year

may i have a source for that statement?

cucks lumber, oil, plastics, and pharma
double posted sry

Stop posting this disgusting-looking, asexual weirdo.

FDA

Pot may be "harmless" but the people who smoke it especially everyday are useless, lazy and have to motivation to improve themselves.
Source: ex-pothead

America should operate with only the regulations that necessitate function, granted you make a good point that a "hands off" approach would work about as well as it does with mental health (as in, not at all), but I believe if the law enforcement and medical agencies approach it as cooperating with victims rather than fighting with criminals more people will be healthy. Ideally it would be treated like having the flu, if you saw that a family member was sick you might recommend they take medication or go to the hospital, but since drugs are such a huge taboo it takes a huge amount of effort to accuse and act upon the problem and by the time you let it get so bad that you HAVE to do something it's too late
Portugal decriminalized all drugs as you said and they have some of the lowest addiction rates in the world.

Of course alcohol and cigarettes are degenerate, they are for manlets to make themself feel better

The estimated LD-50 (lethal threshold) for marijuana,established in 1988 by the DEA’s appropriate fact-finder, is 1:20,000 or 1:40,000.

Quote:

“At present it is estimated that marijuana’s LD-50 is around1:20,000 or 1:40,000. In layman terms this means that in order to induce death a marijuana smoker would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 times as much marijuana as is contained in one marijuana cigarette. NIDA-supplied marijuana cigarettes weigh approximately .9 grams. A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1,500 pounds of marijuana within about fifteen minutes to induce a lethal response.

cannabis-science.com/content/DEA%20Ruling%20Judge%20Young.pdf

I knew this german that got high on weed and got arrested for raping a 9yo and 12yo girls. He always got high and raped the girls for like 2 years.

Weed makes u a weak dick weirdo.

Weed doesnt kill someone directly but can trigger psychosis, anxiety disorder or depression, wich can lead to suicide.
To prevent physical damage from smoking you can consume thc in several other forms (eating, vaping etc.)

The raping is probably related to being muslim, not Weed.

In 2014, a reported 926,240 abortions took place in the United States

This is the biggest conundrum for me because on one hand all those things you listed are bad, but on the other hand what if they were always there inside the person but he couldn't recognize those feelings until his perception was altered? Kind of like how I got injured in my shoulder but didn't really feel it until years later when I started working out again

Dabbing and 2000mg prepackaged edibles are the cancer of the marijuana industry.

>get high on dude weed lmao
>crash car
>not related to dude weed lmao
Stop pushing this bullshit please, there are deaths related to pot all the fucking time.
this is why people hate you, you think its a cure all drug and can cure cancer.

for what i read, Legal prescription drugs statistically kill 100,000 people a year and some of those drugs are cannabis, so it's possible that at least someone died from cannabis. and also it seems that deaths contributed by cannabis between 1/1/97 - 6/30/05 where 279. far higher than 0 per year.

>medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000145
>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/16/gary-johnson/gary-johnson-claims-marijuana-cant-kill-and-prescr/

I wonder what his parents think if they see this. How vile and sad.

Archived it for you
archive.is/qWRbB

thanks norway

its being promoted by niggers, libtards and hollywood so it must be a bad thing

You're high right now aren't you?

Not true. Cannabis users are mostly brain dead.

DUDE MY TOLERANCE IS SO HIGH I HAVE TO SMOKE A GRAM OF WAX TO THE FACE TO FEEL ANYTHING LMAO

Many Americans are too drugged-out to work

axios.com/many-americans-are-too-drugged-out-to-work-2467304330.html

A slew of reports finds a fresh reason for the chronic inability of American companies to fill skilled jobs: not a lack of skills, and hence a training-and-education crisis, but a surfeit of drug abuse. Simply put, prime-working age Americans without a college diploma are often too drugged-out to get the best jobs. Opioids remain at high levels, but the surge in drug use is now heroin and the powerful contaminant fentanyl.

The reports suggest a circularity to the crisis in America's rust and manufacturing belts: the loss of jobs and wage stagnation has led to widespread disaffection, alienation and drug abuse; and drug abuse has led to joblessness, hopelessness and disaffection.

How many of you stoners even work or are productive to society?
>knowing the answer because you can't get stoned and have any social construct.

>not inhaling
fuck that is so stupid it is frustrating

Soon I hope, I'm tired of getting banned from most boards for rapid shitposting every time I get high.

Why the fuck do people even fucking care about this. Why do people need new ways to be intoxicated. Dont they care about anything else?

>cucks lumber

>harvest weed
>be a gardener
>harvest lumber
>off-road heavy duty machinery 11 hours a day

It was also about "punishing" hippies for their anti-war effort.

cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/

Always archive
archive.is/bzTCs

the nigga does not hold the smoke on the lungs?

Niggerfaggot

fortune.com/2016/12/08/insys-execs-charged-bribing-doctors-fentanyl/
>company makes fentanyl
>implicated in a scheme last year where doctors were rewarded for over-prescribing powerful opiates to patients that didn't need them, admist a growing opiate abuse crisis
>spends half a million lobbying to keep marijana illegal last year
>gets DEA backing to make synthetic marijuana earlier this year
big pharma cucks us all

those people are bad drivers to begin with. One needs to be a literal fucking retard to be bad at driving yet there are so many of them it boggles my mind and pisses me off to no end

"Goyim, legalize marijuana so we can we make your people forget about us while we rape your country."

Cannabis doesn't kill but makes you extremely stupid.

Tobacco and Alcohol should be banned. They're degenerate.

It's the slow knife that cuts the deepest

Weed makes you content and complacent

That's makes it the perfect tool to pacify you

I swear a nice big stretch after a back workout is orgasmic

The biggest kicker for me is how my father calls me a junkie drug-addict because I use MJ as medicine and don't partake in pharmaceutical drugs or cigs or alcohol while he does the latter three. Can't wait for that fucking boomer fag to hit the bucket and be on his way out of here

legalize all drugs!

>the back of my head unhinged like a hobbits front door & activated orgone began flowing as if I was temporarily the source of the Nile
uh, I don't think that was pot you were smoking.
but if so, strain??

You don't need to take huge rips and hold it in for very long to get the full effects. Holding in smoke just gives you a bit of a rush due to oxygen deprivation, THC absorbs in the lungs rather quickly.

... wha

something promoted by jews, niggers, communists, and hollywood, yet they claim 0 deaths and your mongoloid potato brain believes this?
I bet you hate capitalism too yet are happy as hell to have your dope stores now in select states.
Don't forget your sex change goyim. Free with every bonghit!

It's doubtful to be zero. Marijuana impairs driving ability thus may be a contributory factor to vehicle fatalities.

Not an argument

So the 480000 tobacco deaths per year are from lethal dose of tobacco?
No it's from cancer. Which will be present in marijuana consumed by smoke or vaping, or in partly refined oils.

If you want to make a fact based argument for something at least be honest with your facts.

haha what a story Mark

Shouldn't you be sleeping, child?

Obama detected

>Weed makes you content and complacent
jeah and thats exactly why its illegal right ? its not like alcohol directly kills of your braincells or so...

if weed had some serius bad sideeffects it would be legal for sure

>It is true that it being a schedule 1 drug is utterly laughable.
it just makes it cost more

You keep making this thread, and each time the people you post look more oven worthy than the last

OP, you're a faggot

>Can't wait for that fucking boomer fag to hit the bucket and be on his way out of here
he'll be gone by 65, a few smokers last up to 72 but rarely over that

cannabis is far more dangerous than these two combined.

the real reason they ban marijuana is not because of muh driving and muh spiritual awakening. there are studies conducted that show cannabis lowers motivation by a drastic amount. it can literally kill your desire to pursue academic profession or child bearing.
this is not a joke, its just that the government post other shit about weed because people won't listen or accept this argument

actually there was 2 million weed induced deaths last year

>Marijuana impairs driving ability thus may be a contributory factor to vehicle fatalities.

AJ Foyt said he couldn't race while stoned, wasn't able to take the risks necessary to win races while high, big risks in everyone driving stoned at 40 miles an hour though, that shit sucks

>So the 480000 tobacco deaths per year are from lethal dose of tobacco?
>No it's from cancer. Which will be present in marijuana consumed by smoke or vaping, or in partly refined oils.
no cesium bonds with wide leafed tobacco, thats why it's guaranteed to cause lung cancer in pretty much everybody who uses it

>death is worse than psychosis

I'll take death from alcohol and tobacco any day.

>there are studies conducted that show cannabis lowers motivation by a drastic amount.
thats bullshit they keep it illegal to protect the petroleum business and fuck over niggers, also to grift off laundering the money generated

>the weak must be culled off

Yes, lets put the kikes in charge of the standards and rules by which this little game of "Social Darwinism" plays out, that sure has been working out great for the white man, hasn't it? Everything for the greater good of society goy, now get back to work so we jews can garnish your wages to pay for Taneesha to take her baby to the ER for the 18th time this year because she fed it too many flaming hot cheetos.

Literally reading this high right now. I love you lads.

If you count braincells then its a million deaths for each hit of the bong. But keep telling yoruself its cool tho.

Usually, when people die, they stop being so obnoxious.

>If you count braincells then its a million deaths for each hit of the bong.
what about nonsmokers who eat hashish? please tell me how many braincells? I need to know

it's to point out the inequality of how all 3 vices are treated by law. Why are these 2 legal when they're so much more dangerous than this illegal one?

>fuck over niggers
Number one reason why it should stay illegal

100%

Weed is degenerate.

Many, if not most, weed sycophants have tats, shitty jobs, unhealthy eating habits and a self-centered world view. As a result, they have no motivation to make themselves better. It's literally a drug consumed by people stuck between childhood and adulthood.

Weed is a crutch for irresponsible dumbfucks.

>Number one reason why it should stay illegal
nah we tried that and it just led to sloppy police work, we need to change the justice system so that violent crime = lengthy prison stay

right now it's the opposite, they keep drug morons forever and let murderers out after 5 years

its not bullshit. iv done weed for 5 years and i know it.

most people whom are heavy smokers are wagecucks jobs and they don't pursue any hobbies other than watching movies and eating.
the government just doesn't know how to explain this phenomena to people because we can't contain ambition into science or numbers

Christ, when did smoking weed get so complicated? Does that wax contraption have a USB port?

>Many, if not most, weed sycophants have tats, shitty jobs, unhealthy eating habits and a self-centered world view.
it's true I have proof

He barely inhaling it, and as soon as he takes bong rip he blows it back out? Amateur! This is one of those cases a nigger is needed on how to use a bong properly.

>most people whom are heavy smokers are wagecucks jobs and they don't pursue any hobbies other than watching movies and eating.
thats just the people you know

>the government just doesn't know how to explain this phenomena to people because we can't contain ambition into science or numbers
I am part of the government and I can assure you all the reasons are financial and psychological

looks like it is electrically heated which is smart.