Remember that drawing where little niglet stands on bunch of books?

Remember that drawing where little niglet stands on bunch of books?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gkpr1btb1Ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"how to hustle and win" is life-changing. not even memeing

>finna smoke all these shits.jpg

Niggers read the most retarded bullshit.

>when the world was black
Sci-fi?

>the turner diaries
nice

The least retarded nig.

Really? When I think of people using the term "hustling" it means making a quick buck doing shady and/or menial.

Umm backs of 90% of those books aren't even broken

Woke

"all i have is my blackness"

>broke ass nigga gave me 10 books for head baka.jpg

Niggers are a mistake.

I don't understand how one can be so interested in investment of the self, but then believe the KANGZ meme.

>WOKE

This is actually pretty sad, 0.01% of niggers pick up a book and the ones that actually do get swindled into reading 100% false Afrocentric garbage.

Actual number of woke niggers is probably 0.001%

WE

Are they trying to shove the books into their heads?

You aren't supposed to stare at the illusion too closely.

>owning so few books that you can carry them all in a hold-all, never mind your hands

Maybe they just got back from buying them

>African Holistic health. WOKE asf

>HISTORY OF EVERYTHANG
>SCIENCE OF EVERYTHANG
The ego on these motherfuckers, jesus christ...

>all black power retardation

lol

Out of the pictures posted so far, which books are worth reading and what are the ones the niggers bought to try and say "they is woke"

>when the world was black part one
A whole book about we wuz kangz, it might actually be worth a read .
>arab invasion of egypt

not to mention:

>no Gulag Archipelago
>no Orwell
>no Huxley
>no Jung

SORT

WUZ

>All the sciences
Gets me everytime

Shieeeet

>The secret relationship between blacks and jews

Oh, it's no secret, Tyrone.

My parents had hundreds of books, and everyone who came over thought it was fucking weird.
Dumbass philistines

I can't stop laughing. Fucking hell, niggers are absolute morons.

Why would you post a selfie of all the shit you stole? Are they that retarded?!

>the black holocaust for beginners
Required reading for all Sup Forums users.

Is this a new thing, like eating money?
Can they even read?

Why all this niggers have the same retarded nigger books?

Why is the only thing these people are reading self help books?

The Hood Health Handbook

Fuck this thread, I'm going to Burger King™

>William Cooper
my nigga

>ALL THE SCIENCES

Fuck me this is too good

Stephen King On Writing is a superb book

I haven't read Behold a Pale Horse but I've been listening to William Coopers Mystery Babylon series on yt. If its anything like the latter I'm sure the book is very good.
on my list, will be getting soon
interesting, if applied correctly I imagine it could help a person live a more spartan lifestyle
>nation of islam
I saw david duke promoted this book, both have me on the fence about it

>When the World was Black 1 and 2
>Black God
>Black Civilization
>The first Americans were africans
>The Black Holocaust
>The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews
I am honestly intriguing what kind of shit those books say.

Guarantee he stole those.

Behold a Pale Horse.

How did that get in there, with all that fiction? It's one of the best books ever written. Even only the first few pages is the clearest picture of the western world ever written, maybe with exception to Teddy K.'s manuscript.

>>The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews

YOU REALLY CAN'T INFER user

> WE WUZ KANGS
> JOOZ R UR FRANDZ

Honestly I'm more interested in pic related
>foreword by Rick Ross
I'm fucking dying

Blacks fail because they refuse to learn from others. They're literally rewriting history to pretend the Romans and Europeans were black.

East Asians copied the western model of development. Japan went from a feudal state to a technologically advanced modern state in half a century by copying Germany.

Black pride and ignorance is so harmful that it prevents them from accomplishing anything meaningful. Success requires learning from white people and acting like white people, but they won't do it.

Actually looking at the wikipedia article
>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews is a book released in 1991 by the Nation of Islam that asserts that Jews dominated the Atlantic slave trade.[1] The Secret Relationship has been widely criticized for being antisemitic and for failing to provide an objective analysis of the role of Jews in the slave trade.
>Volume Two of The Secret Relationship was published in 2010, with the subtitle "How Jews Gained Control of the Black American Economy".
They should get Mein Kampf to go with them.

>Black Guy Gets Publicly Lynched by 11 Year Old
youtube.com/watch?v=Gkpr1btb1Ak Fucking little bitch.

Because they can't conceptualize anything above or beyond themselves. They see everything in the world through the lens of their ego and that's why blacks will never form a functioning society above tribal levels.

ahaha this one is great

Lok mahn, muh boiz get sum bookz fum da godwil

Retarded
>kangz
Very retarded
This nigga is not wrong
>rich dad poor dad
>meme entrepeneurship books
>kangz
>fucking stephen king
The most retarded
Tinfoli retard: Black edition

Funny how many books repeat, I guess some marketers are making good cash with niggers and muh woke meme

>ALL THE SCIENCES
I kek everytime

she be mirin

Science of self is in all 5 nig nog pictures, are some "woke" black twitters and tumblrs recommending this literature for real history that the whites refuse to teach?

Checked the amazon reviews for science of self and like 99% of the reviews were "good book" or "self empowering" expected some tirade about some details of the book, but nothing.

Pic related

>Why black men love white women
You don't need a book to know why.

All book are brand new and have never been opened once. All book are shit tier garbage from unknown/unqualified people.
>Nogs education
>Science of the dogon

>Why black men love white women

Its like Sup Forums but inverse, I wonder if there's a board on the Internet full of fat niggeresses black supremacists blaming white women

>the righteous way
>how to hustle
t. nigger

Because Copper claims that AIDS was invented to specifically target non-whites.

>All the sciences

Theres a black r9k knock off

>That book

Holy God, please end us.

Oh well..

this book can't b e so bad then...

Do they realize you have to read the book rather than just put it to your head right?

WE WUZ LITERATE N SHIEEET

Honestly we should probably try riding this wave of Afrocentrism and writing a """history""" book for dindus.

Do they know that books are for reading and not for lifting?

Melanated people just need to touch a book with their skin and black pigments that make letters will get absorbed and translate into knowledge

What I want to know is if Shatoya found true love with Blake?

why are these niggers so biased?

every opinionated book I have, I have an opposing book to counter it, for example Christopher Hitchens 'god is not great' versus Peter Hitchens 'rage against God'.

Ahahah i didn't even realize they were trying to absorb knowledge. My sides

Maybe Shatoya can hookup our reading rainbow friend with some free dental work.

HOW CAN WHITE GIRLS EVEN COMPETE!?

Fucking KEK!

>don't bother trying to self-improve, we invented everything and those crackas stole it, so murder them

Rick Ross the drug dealer, not the fat fuck rapper

What is this garbage? Some kind of trend on nigger instagram? What is this supposed to show us anyway? Is it supposed to be impressive a nigger can read? Do they think that reading 10 books in your life is impressive? Do niggers dislike reading and see it as some kind of accomplishment because they overcame it and read the books?

Underrated

>critical and analytical thinking
>niggers

Found the issue.

Checked and keked

Why do they all hold up the same books to their head? They know they can't just absorb the knowledge from the pages directly into their brain right?

they're Afro-centrists
they exist in a weird little bubble
they share these pictures to show how WOKE they are to each other

Mystery Babylon is actually way better than the book. Bill was still stuck on UFO crap when he wrote the book. Knew better by the time he did the show.

Furthermore, the pictures aren't even showing them reading the books, just holding them up, which suggests ownership and the slight possibility that they have read the books. Which is why they hold up several books and not just one or two. It gives the impression that they have something of a library and, therefore, are interested in reading and learning.

Why are they all reading the same shit?

>how to hustle and win
So I started looking reviews on Amazon for that book

rly made me think