So i graduated community college and now am going to a private college to receive my bachelors. I had orientation today...

So i graduated community college and now am going to a private college to receive my bachelors. I had orientation today, and it was fucked up. So first is check in and breakfast. Then went into presentation room. Little welcome and introduction to a couple people who really dont matter at all. Then we went in a room with the student orientation leaders. They were a mix of literally all gay males, and regular females. The gay dudes were really weird. Like foot in the air behind them gays. They gave us paper to write questions and put them in a hat. They answered the questions and then we went back to the presentation room. They gave us a presentation about rape. It was kinda weird because where all in our 20s and know not to rape eachother, but its college and i guess somehow rape is related to the orientation of my uni. The next presentation was about being gay. Some gay guy who works there and a woman came out and gave us an identity presentation. The guy was all flamboyant and interacting with the gay orientation leaders. He kept snapping his fingers whenever someone anwsered a question. He said he identifys as a gay weird trans word i dont remember. Then hes trying to get others to identify themselves. I literally was about to get up and walk out. They never talked about the school. They also showed us these stupid ass cartoons about rape and being gay. The gay one included a snail and fucking catepillar talking to eachother. After the gay presentation we had lunch and i got a tour of the place with a small group.

Does anyone else think this is weird as fuck? Like arent they supposed to talk about the school and tell us informative shit? Everyones a transfer student, we all had atleast a year in college already. Do they really think they need to teach us about rape and gays? Do they think where a bunch of gay rapists? What the fuck? I paid 300 bucks for that fucking orientation. ITS A 40 GRAND A YEAR SCHOOL FOR FUCKS SAKE

If you got a tech degree you should skip uni, it isn't worth the indoctrination or money

Oh gosh I'm so sorry you had to endure that, what a travesty. Nobody has ever had to undergo something so terrible.

If you can't put up with people who are weird and who annoy you then you're not cut out for life as an adult. I'm sure there's a 19 year old fighting in Syria or Somalia who'd be willing to swap places with you.

Im a criminology major

In my experience, OP, the orientation is the worst of it. They have their flaming circlejerk, but then you're off on your own and you'll never even have to think about them again.

Honestly, I wouldn't say that what you've seen is a good representation of college life, but it is a good representation of college administrations. Once you're in the classroom and actually learning, you'll look back and laugh at their stupidity.

Are you retarded? I dont give a fuck that their different, but get the fuck out of my face with it. I wanted to learn about the school, not fags. I thought college was for intellectuals, but it was fucking retarded. I could put a better orientation on ALONE.

transfer to a public university where they don't even know your name and don't have time for this shit

Is the college any good? Some low-tier schools do this to gain diversity points because they are not actually that good at their real jobs. Then again okay schools do it too just in case.

/thread
grow some balls OP.
suck it up quietly, so you can fuck them over raw later.
when this nation collapses, nobody's gonna care who shoots who.

>Never graduated high school
>Never had a GED or HISET or any of that shit either
>Get into Community college and have the state pay for it completely using a state bog fee waiver because broke.
>Take all Machining classes, all blueprint reading classes, all material science classes, some math, for 3 semesters full time.
>Grand total without bog fee waiver would have cost $3,500 with books
>School presents apprenticeship opportunity with other countries.
>Getting paid $35 an hour running lathe while holding .0005 tolerance

vs

>paying 40K

Wew lad, what a fucking waste lol. Why even do that? Why take general education and all the other ivory tower classes they have.

Im only paying 20k, the schools paying the other 20k. My gpas 3.7

The school I went to 75% of the people in my classes were lesbian or gay. I had a 10 year gap year so this was fucking shocking.

No joke man this was my orientation 4 years ago. All the leaders in charge were gay or women, black women actually. And yeah they made us watch a 30 minute film on rape in a large lecture hall. Then we sat around and talked about gender.

I don't know what the fuck is up with universities nowadays. I dropped out with a 1.8 GPA.

To add: my two orientation leaders were an obvious flamboyant Puerto Rican faggot that randomly danced and shaked his ass during talking, and a fat black bitch whose first words were "I'm queer"

They were like cartoon characters dude

>ITS A 40 GRAND A YEAR SCHOOL FOR FUCKS SAKE

this is why I didn't go to college. I currently make $19.60 an hour and drive a $60,000 car.

Same shit, so flamboyant and queer. I was expecting intellectuals not retards. Like whats with the gay rape shit?

I had the exact same experience this summer, except at a state University instead of private. But there literally was not a single straight white male working there. I brought that up to my adviser, who decided I was racist because of it. Because apparently for blacks to want a black adviser is okay, women to want a woman is okay, gays to want a gay is okay, but a straight white male who just points out there aren't any straight white males is racist.

This is exactly why we must fight back.

I couldn't imagine what they make you listen to at a 'liberal arts' college. I went to a tech school. It was bad but it wasn't in your face. I don't know what they're teaching kids in grade schools anymore to make them all turn into queer SJWs. I'm from the last generation to grow up without the internet. It feels like I live in alien world sometimes. Younger people always have a rebellious side against authority so I'm hoping they'll reject all this faggotry bullshit. I miss the days when fags were tokens and didn't seek some sort of reparations for being fags.

They're teaching them helplessness. It's literally illegal to let kids out without supervision. Consequently they never develop tools for interpersonal conflict resolution, but instead learn that any time they have a problem with someone else they should complain to an authority figure and portray themselves as victims to gain sympathy. Simultaneously they are being fed a steady propaganda diet of privilege pyramid, blame whitey, and activism training. It's even worse now with common core, which was literally designed to instill in all children the sense that white people are unjustly privileged, and they must all take action to correct it. Oh, and straight men are also all rapists, but it's good to be a fag. Add to that the insular environment they live in, where they don't really escape the bounds of their little residential system, and you've got an echo chamber where bashing the fash suddenly becomes the imperative thing to do.

Almost all of my teachers were hardcore leftists. But leftism not so long ago was not nearly as bad as it is now. In hindsight I can see the evolution of their shit. It used to be gay rights. Then because gay and lesbian rights. They just kept adding letters. They used to focus on being accepted as normal people. Now they want special rights. It's actually kind of scary to think how far things will involve in their agenda.

You picked the wrong school. Why pay money for an institution that doesn't agree with you? Use your dollars and go somewhere else. It's fucking idiotic to spend money equal to a house down payment for an institution that you don't agree with. Uni is voluntary, not mandatory.

And for all those saying " you have to put up with it as an adult." It's not the same thing. He is paying for a service, he can choose to take his money for said service elsewhere. Would you keep patronising a store or restaurant if you didn't like the service? No, you wouldn't. (If you do you are an idiot) You would take your money to another establishment. Unis and CCs are the same thing, an establishment, and you can shop around for those just like you can any other paid service.

>makes less than $20 an hour
>drives a car worth over $60,000

You should have went to college. You are not good with basic economics.

What university is this?

Even though I live in 1984 island, the uni system was never anything like that when I was there. Also did a year in Australia and none of that shit either...

I make way more than you and drive an old car that I paid off years ago. why waste so nuch on a car?

> 1984 island
Good one

I wish it was a joke

>He didn't write fuck drumpf as his question.
140+ IQ master race here.
Should've done it and tested the waters.

You should larp as trap romantic.

>because where all in our 20s
>identifys
>catepillar
>criminology major

Take an IQ test, if 120, study something useful.

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!!

He shouldn't be paying that kind of money (40k/year) and recieving this sort of service. Universities are scamming people and this sort of "orientation" should be scrutinized and utlimately discarded. OP spent $300 to watch a group of fags and feminists parade around shamelessly. What a fucking shit show colleges have become.

*receiving

what a dickhead. you sound like the faggot in question.

/thread

Criminology is a very universal field. Can make over 100k here in new york.