How many kids do you want Sup Forums?

I'm thinking at least 4 for myself and more if i can afford it.

Imo anything less than 3 doesn't go far in fixing the birth rate.

3 or 4 sounds reasonable in today's world.

It's not the 6-7 of my predecessors, but it's more than (((they))) want

I actually heard a normal person tell me I needed to have at least 3 children.

Is this it

I dunno. At least 2.

Want: two
Reality: zero

5-7. My gf knows about the Jews and white genocide, she suggested having over 5 but we planned on 5 anyway.

I've got 12 and my wife has another good couple breeding years in her.

My Boer forefathers would have like 10 and raise them well but due to property prices today I think I'll only manage to decently raise 3. Fucking niggers here having 6 and raising them like trash.

I has 3 but the police came and took them....Some bullshit about them not being mine and i was being arrested for kidnapping.

which one of those 12 is your wife?

>12

This is bait, but I'll bite just in case. Richfag or do you live on a farm?

I'm looking for two minimum. I'd like to have 2 boys and 2 girls, but I'd settle for a boy and a girl or two boys.

3-4

Over 10.

have 2 gunning for 5.

Gotta do our part too keep up with the mudslimes.

None.

I know I should have kids, but I'm not cut out for that shit. I'd end up hating them.

2 is enough

None. Fuck kids and fuck wypipo

>implying i'll ever be capable of having a wife

At least 5. Two to replace yourselves, and three to put a dent in the birth rates. I'm going to have 12 if finances permit. I'm not spending money on anything that doesn't lead to this goal.

It'll be so delicious to drink the tears of "muh overpopulation" cucks.

Found the jew rat.

which part of tunisia are you from?

At what age should you teach your kids about the Jews? Or better yet, should you give them enough that they make the realizations on their own?

Zero. Have a chronic disease and wouldn't take the chance of passing it onto my child.

No it's not. You must have at least 3 since half our population is taking the cuck pill of either 1 or none.

I already have two biological children (from me being a sperm donor).

Which part of Pakistan are you from?

Eat shit goyim

>Imo anything less than 3 doesn't go far in fixing the birth rate.
Considering the circumstances, the only way to save the white race is to have as many kids as possible.

definitely give them the tools to find out on their own;
but far more important is to instill the desire to find out on their own.
You need to teach them of the endless quest... desire... for knowledge- and truth.

No that's just replacement. You need at least 3.

You have to educate your child before teachers can implant nonsense into its heads.

4-5

Marry and take your wife to a sperm bank. You can then at least raise some white children under redpilled guidance even if you think your genes are bad. That or adopt.

Had 1 kid that I didn't want then got a vasectomy

Don't say anything to them until 13-14, this will make sure thy don't tell the other kids about it. It's what Jews do when it comes to the bigger picture also.

They have to come to the conclusion themselves. You just have to first start off by telling them not to believe in lies like Santa Claus and how it's a conspiracy to make people buy shit.

Before you know it, they will come to the same conclusions as you have. Also, don't let them watch TV unless it's to analyze it or scrutinize it.

>Millions of years of your genes managing evolutionary survival
>vasectomy

Completely cucked, might aswell kys.

Maybe 2 or 3. As long as I have at least one son.

What a fucking waste. There's literally no reason for you to keep on living now.

That doesn't count (although don't stop doing it).

The point is to raise them so that they themselves want 10+ children as well. That's the real victory.

>all these saying under 5
The fuck is wrong h with you people? Shit, man
We grow most of our food, yeah.

Literally kill yourself

kek

Zer0 and I'm 39 years old but at least I'm not a virgin anime pedophile.

Same thing I'm planning. Buying a big farm and raising as big a family as I can.

I haven't really thought of that, actually. Wouldn't it be weird, though, to have a child who has none of your genes? I guess I could only do it if I knew the man well and thought him my equal (or superior).

My genes will pass on, yours won't. How does it feel to have no legacy?

>No kids
Whats the point? pretty sure we will witness ww3 and nuclear war so children are a burden

I wanted 3 or 5 because I really like off numbers but ended up with 2. I got pregnant with 3, but had a miscarriage and then husband had a vasectomy after 9/11 because he couldn't fathom bringing more children into this fucked up world. As is stands, 2 is enough and I'm tired of cleaning up after them and my husband constantly, anymore I would killed myself or runaway by now.

It's the same as adoption minus the awkward talk and identity crisis the kid has later in life. If he at least has a genetic mom then you avoid that. Just make sure the doner is hwite though.

that's the spirit user!!!!

Move to rural areas and grow your own food. ww3 proof plus space to raise kids.

None. I will also never marry and will remain a virgin for life.

Shame to hear that about your husband. At least you got to replacement. You can still advise your children to have many of their own.

For someone with hypogonadism, is it possible?

See

tits or GTFO roastie

'bout 3 fitty

Five kids or three sons. Whichever comes second.

Might aswell off yourself rn with that kind of attitude

3-5

none, the world it's already too miserable. bringing more people it's a torture for them

I wish he would have held out, but I was firmly against birth control hormones and he hated condoms so he says it was because of 9/11 but I know he just wanted to nut inside freely. My kids are my only hope. I've already promised free childcare for any grandkids they give me if they need a double income. I just wish it like the old days, my GG had 11 kids, Nana 5, mom 3 and me 2, if all I get is 2 grandkids out of 2 kids I'm gonna pissed.

She wants four, I want five. Luckily she doesn't have intention of getting the tubes tied so maybe I can just force the fifth one in "by accident"

Or get lucky with twins on the fourth try.

more than the 50% percent of the world is unable to take care of themselves, it's not the moment to pass the burden to a future generation, but rather it's our duty to fix it.

Just keep your wife perpetually pregnant.

Kinda meh, I'm just not invested in passing on my genes. I want to travel, go to Europe for a month every year.

>"2 is enough"
>what is replacement
>what is white genocide
>"muh job that I can wear PJ's doing is sooooo hard"
Women logic

BLEACH some non-white woman.

I have enough love to raise 4-5, but probably will only have enough money to raise about 1-2
First family is a failure, here's hoping my second chance will be better

We have a significantly higher rate of survival these days. Even Putin has two siblings die before him.

That'd actually be pretty great, but there aren't any twins in the entire family tree so I think the chances are pretty slim.

You're not being the man Mr. Rogers knew you could be neighbor

Absolute denegerate fag.

>How many kids do you want Sup Forums?
I would never doom another sentient creature to the pains of conscious existence.

God bless you!

Sorry, no tits for you. Am I still considered a roastie if I've just had sex with my husband for 22 years? His dick is average and says I'm tight as ever and I have no curtains dangling out below my lips. What defines a roastie? Is it how many times you've been fucked or how much you look like an arbys roast beef? Mine is and has always been an innie, nothing sticks out, honestly think it's genetic, but when I go onto /gif/ I kind of think you boys might have a point.

>get a Nazi cuck
>convince him you agree with his retarded delusions
>make babies
>divorce
>get paid to get fucked by young bucks

Woah, what's it like being a literal waste of space?

>How many kids do you want Sup Forums?
Min 4
But I would like at least 7

fucking disgusting. goyim like you who get so easily brainwashed by simple jewry need to be gassed

I want 2 and then one more 5 or so years later.

Hahah, had to figure that one out for a sec. The problem of passing on a chronic disease still stands, though.

zero
what's the point in raising children if they're only going to go through the same 25 years of prep time and then 45 years of wageslaving as you do

>Marry and take your wife to a sperm bank. You can then at least raise some white children under redpilled guidance even if you think your genes are bad. That or adopt.
or seperate the bad sperm and fertilixe eggs with good sperm and put into wifey.

One boy and an imouto 3 years younger than him for sexual exploration on the path to manhood.

They can always kill themselves.

Ideally 4 or 6

>implying I would read a wall of text about some roastie's vagina
You need to understand that your point does not hold more weight because you are a woman on the internet. That's why we say tits or GTFO. Literally every roastie starts their posts with some reddit-tier narcissistic diatribe

>as a woman, I think that..
>as a faggot, I think that...
>as a chimpanzee, my thoughts are ...

No one cares about your gender. To stay on topic - I already have 4 boys.

Minimum 2. Aiming for 3 or 4.

>tfw can't have kids because I accidentally destroyed my ballsack on a treadmill 20 years ago

What the fuck

2, if it's a real keeper then maybe a lot.

She didn't start out with "hello femanon here" and gave some sort of retarded opinion on something, she just explained why she just has 2 which happens to be about her *husband* having a vasectomy.

>treadmill
Wat

See