Controversy as Oregon couple are forced to give up their children to social services after they were deemed 'not...

>Controversy as Oregon couple are forced to give up their children to social services after they were deemed 'not intelligent enough' to care for the babies
>Amy Fabbrini, 31, and Eric Ziegler, 38, had both of their children taken into foster care, the youngest right after he was born in the hospital
>After taking a required IQ test, Ziegler scored a meager 66 and Fabbrini a 72
>The IQ of the average person ranges anywhere from 90-110.
>Domestic abuse and neglect were not factors in the custody case, but didn't need to be, according to a report
>Fabbrini and Ziegler will continue to be granted supervised visitation rights

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4747316/Oregon-couple-loses-custody-children-low-IQ-scores.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4747316/Oregon-couple-loses-custody-children-low-IQ-scores.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GovzKP6ASQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>living in oregon

they brought this upon themselves

If you're going to take someone's kids away because they're too stupid to take care of them at least do everyone a favor and sterilize them too so they can't keep making more potato kids.

I'm fine with this as long as they do it to all niggers too.

Me on the left

IQ of 60 is actually average for them, though, so that would be racis

Fucking appalling. Nobody is going to want to adopt a dumb baby more than his own dumb parents.

Lol....

If they're gonna do this why don't they just nuke africa?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4747316/Oregon-couple-loses-custody-children-low-IQ-scores.html
yet we support and encourage niggers to breed out of control. U.S.A is doomed

>doesnt realize she is pregnant til 3rd trimester
>dude is is retarded (mentally handicap)

rawr its all because of their IQ

get the fuck out of here with this shit

Is this seriously the best photo they have of them? They both look noticeably retarded.
This.

they kill themselves just as fast as they breed ....

I'd say that's fair.

You should have to take an IQ test to be a parent in the first place; there'd be a lot less shit people in the world if shit people weren't allowed to breed.

no they don't if they did it wouldn't be an issue

I wish.

Fpbp

Yeah, it's only fair.

This should happen to all fat people, at least now the kid has a chance.

Haha remember back in the day when the feeble minded were sterilized ?

yeah, me to.

>A relative to the couple initially expressed concern in a complaint to authorities regarding the Christopher's well-being under the care of Fabbrini and Ziegler

youtube.com/watch?v=GovzKP6ASQ4

Christopher's going to shoot up some shit in a few years.

>Not intelliegent enough to care for babies.
Like these people?

*intelligent

Imagine IQ testing a black mom(because let's face it the dad is nowhere to be seen) and having her kid taken away because she was too stupid.

The race war would spark off within hours.

>White people not intelligent enough to take care of kids
>Take it away
>Black people not intelligent enough to take care of kids.
>Spend billions feeding and taking care of black families across the world
Makes sense right?

let's be honest, they shouldn't even be allowed to breed.

Let's do it. Niggers would never win the race war.

fucked up if true

nevermind the fact that negro families would literally be illegal if this was an actual criteria and not made up on the spot to destroy yet another white family

My parents are illiterate and I'm a college graduate. Fuck you.

What's your degree/major?

The point is that they ARE noticeably retarded, this is beyond just the average level of incompetence.

What gave it away, the Jesus chain?

>*tips*

Fine Arts and gender studies

>0
That is an average white IQ, not a global average. Anyone cheering this is a fucking shill. Parents taking care of their children get them removed because they have the average black IQ? Bullshit. Reversed, there would be riots in the streets.

Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->