Apologize

Apologize

Libshits hate Christianity, but they sure love the concept of the Original SIn.

>a fucking leaf

No

I tell you what, I'll apologize for all of this when blacks show us a lick of appreciation for building modern society.

We should've killed all the fucking natives

That's cute

Even though living on Earth without comitting sudoku or just hanging yourself pretty much absolves it.
Only have to watch the sins you do AFTER you're born.

This, and all the paraguayans/peruvians/bolivians too
Or at least built a wall

Hurry up and get replaced by Muslims then you fucking leaf.

>Xenophobia
>Having a common sense is a sin

>Slavery
>Colonialism
Fuck off and blame the Portuguese, they got us into this fucking mess, and all of the rest of those followed.
In fact, had the Ottomans not cut Europe off from the spice trade, they wouldn't even have bothered trying to find alternate routes to India.

>yfw literally everything SJWs blame whites for is the fault of muslim turkroaches

funny how all things except neoliberalism and jim crow were actually good things

>tfw i made this bait image

drop all white inventions and go back to chasing lions in africa.

aerosol can , air conditioning , airbag, automotive, airplane, engine-powered
airship, alphabet , American Sign Language,
animation, motion-picture , answering machine, telephone , aspartame, aspirin, assembly line, astrolabe, AstroTurf, audiotape, automated teller machine (ATM) , automobile, baby food, prepared bag, flat-bottomed paper
Bakelite, ball bearing balloon, hot-air
bandage, adhesive bar code, barbed wire
barometer , battery, electric storage, bicycle,
bifocal lens, bikini, blood bank , blow-dryer, bomb, atomic , bomb, thermonuclear (hydrogen), Braille system, brassiere (bra)
bread, sliced (bread-slicing machine)
button ,buttonhole, calculator, electronic hand-held, calculus, calendar, modern (Gregorian)
camcorder, camera, motion picture
camera, portable photographic
can, metal beverage , can opener, candle
canning, food, carbon-14 dating, cardboard, corrugated, cash register , cat litter
catalog, mail-order , cellophane , celluloid
cement, portland, cereal flakes, breakfast
chewing gum (modern)
chocolate
chronometer
clock, pendulum
clock, quartz
cloning, animal
coffee, drip
coffee, decaffeinated
compact disc (CD)
computed tomography (CT scan, CAT scan)
computer, electronic digital
computer, laptop
computer, personal
concrete, reinforced
condom, latex
contact lenses
contraceptives, oral
corn, hybrid
correction fluid, white
cotton gin
coupon, grocery
crayons, children's wax 1903
cream separator (dairy processing)
credit card
crossword puzzles
DDT
defibrillator
dentures
detector, metal
detector, home smoke
diamond, artificial
diapers, disposable
digital videodisc (DVD)
dishwasher
DNA fingerprinting
doughnut (ring) or donut
door, revolving 1888
drinking fountain
dry cleaning
dynamite
elastic, fabric

do I need to go to Z? You get the point nigger

I'm constantly amazed how efficiently they managed to remove your spines while using guilt as a tool. Every fucking empire did atrocious crimes but Westerners are the only ones that said "Hey, this is bad, let's stop doing that", and then you made universal laws to prevent other nations from doing it. Add to that all your contribution to science, philosophy, and to the general betterment of mankind. It's like nothing of that matters anymore, like it didn't happen. It took them 50 years to fucking destroy you completely. Mind blowing stuff.

>Apologize
Give back all the inventions and knowledge and go back to mud huts.

>That moment you realize you're a nigger

>call bs on whites
>list things that are applicable to less than half of all whites
well done

Fuck guilt. I'm feeling elated at the prospect of my ancestors being warriors who had the stomach to kill, maim and burn as they saw fit.
I want to live in a world where killing niggers and jews wouldn't be a crime, rather common sense.

I'm sorry that I don't have a helicopter to throw you out of

I would also like to mention that whites started industrial revolution and invented modern medicine and just combination of those 2 made the world population skyrocket from 2.5 bil to 7 bil, so we're basicly responsible for giving 5 bil life (LIKE GODS!). So even if we kill 3 billion or completely whipe out middle east and africa, we're still around 2-3 bil in plus.

I'm sorry you're Canadian

The ironic thing is that Capitalism made it happen. Economic prosperity enabled by Capitalism, to be more precise. They subverted America because you had your guard down, you were enjoying mindless consumerism while the subversives were hard at work. We all had the misfortune that so many cancerous leftists and Jews regrouped in the USA after WW2, they turned America into ground zero for every form of degeneracy. I don't think they would be so globally influential if they were located somewhere else. Hollywood made it happen. We all consume American media 90% of the time.

better start apologizing for not being white

>comparing genocide with "xenophobia"

If blacks don't like it, they are free to go back to Africa...

nice try you subhuman chink

My hands look like that once month. Grow up OP.