YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN THIS, Sup ForumsFAGS!!!!

Oh Drumpfie-poo, WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYIk4MAUnGh16HFgsW5rfWXokXQLKFcTS
youtube.com/watch?v=I2Lclgqy4Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=UhFvfW3Pai0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

easily the worst part of conservatives desu

I don't get why they can't drop their bronze-age book written by semi-literate jews translated 100x times and believe its the infallible word of god

>doesn't know what symbolism is and thinks the bible is to be taken literally.

The Trump cabinet respects the Word of God, in contrast to the wicked commie degenerate atheists.

The US is a Christian country founded on Christian traditions by traditionalist Christian settlers.

Don't like it? Get the fuck out you commie, Muslim scum.

Based.

Praise God.

It's full of wisdom and common sense, and true peace as in justice and mercy.

This>book worshipping protestants
disgusting

Still a good thing to do, reflecting on the Bible and yourself may make you a better person plus it's a strong sign for tradition

this
and also, same up here
if there''s one thing the jew hates, it's the cross

word

>Godless OP
>of course this is good news

One nation under God

lel, if obongo had done a quran study they would be like "oh this is super progressive! right wingers are turbo mad!"

yeah.
be god.
leave one book in hebrew to be written by a bunch of people for a long period of time living in the middle east.

be god.
make a son in a human.
torture him.

I best jesus is also a symbolism.

The bible is the foundation of western literature and culture and should be required reading for any literate person. Beyond that the collected stories found within are filled with the knowledge of mankind and when read with the right mind the book can help a person solve many problems.

When a cold war turns hot you need Jesus to get your boys to shoot people without remorse.

Watch every Jordan Peterson video and don't come back here until you do, brainlet

>semi-literate jews translated 100x times
Oh boi here we go again.
Keywords to search 4 you
Gematria
Septuagint
Dead Sea Scrolls
Masoretic Text

God didn't "leave" the Bible, inspired the authors who wrote the texts that became the Bible, yes, but "left?" No. God the Father gave us Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ gave us His Church, His Church was given the Holy Spirit at Pentecost. The writings that became the New Testament (Gospels, Acts, epistles, etc.,) were written by leaders in His Church for the benefit of the Church, the Old Testament's value is a record of prophecies and stories foretelling of Christ and the history of covenants leading up to Christ. Only when rampant heresies challenged the Church was The Bible definitively compiled. The Church came first, the Bible serves the Church as a library of liturgy and sacred records. It's divine, holy, beautiful, deep in wisdom and richness, the crown jewels born out of Tradition, but it wasn't "left" by God as the one and only means of knowing Him. Only Protties think the Bible dropped out of the sky as "tha big book of all things gawd y'all"

fuck off faggot

heretic

>mfw protestants treat the bible like a coloring book.

>unironically believes the jew lie that Jesus was jew.

you have no idea what the bible actually says.

fedora cucks are so stupid

Thank you for this my NAZI friend.

>claim sola scriptura
>color in and mark up said scripture, ripping verses from that scripture completely out of context to win arguments that get boiled down to "how many verses do I have versus you I have more so I WIN"
>don't actually read it and instead let a screaming monkey on a podium ramble about 3 verses for 45 minutes and call that a church service
>still buy books from commentators who tell them what to think about that scripture and from Joel Olsteen and company
>turn the Bible into a joke

Protestantism has produced the biggest embarrassments and hindrances to ever happen to Christianity and American Protestantism is that cranked up x1000

I think you may be retarded

this is great news

very nicely done mr Trump

I'm okay with it because there's nothing inherently negative about it and it pisses off leftists and there's nothing they can do about it except talk shit on the internet.

Have you ever attended Mass? On Sundays there are three entire readings: Old Testament, an epistle, and one from the Gospel, as well as a responsorial psalm so that's four. The Agnus Dei? Straight from scripture. The Lord's Prayer? Straight from scripture. Everything in the core tenants of Catholicism is biblically rooted, from the Papacy to the Real Presence of the Eucharist. All of this application and use of scripture in the Mass and in the Church are in place because Catholics worship God as Christ's Church instead of worshiping a book.

They will be protected by the highest power.

We're going to war again boys, need God in these times

>be me, 15
>go to cousin's protestant church
>youth pastor walks in
>cross tattoos up arm, long hair
>picks up chair turns it around, straddles it
>"ok dudes, we're going to talk about king david"
>fat guy in corner with guitar starts playing
>"something, something, man after god's heart" tune was not catchy at all
>" (((youth))) pastor doesn't even talk about david, makes bad jokes the whole time"
>youf pastor finishes up twenty minute "sermon" on David's entire portion of the bible
>move all the chairs to side of room
>start playing four corners with a dodgeball
>youf pastor asks me why i'm so quiet, makes sure to let me know jesus loves me

Protestantism is pure degeneracy

tfw christians figure out the (((jews))) killed there pajama man!
and now jesus is going to punish them!

What is there to explain?
Lots of fuckers like the Bible.

You went to a retarded one.
Anything Baptist on down to Church of God is degeneracy.

>YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN THIS, Sup ForumsFAGS!!!!
Not everyone is a Satan-loving, God-hating kike shill like you, OP. That's the whole explanation.

Sola Scriptura is a fucking meme you Protestant ape. Unless you can read the languages that the Bible was originally written in (i.e. primarily Hebrew and Greek) then fuck off, you cannot interpret it for yourself.
Catholic priests are required to be fluent in these languages, as well as Latin, in order to interpret the Bible properly.

The original meaning is lost and or unknown.
At this point it is basically all debatable.
That is one of the reasons the book is so powerful.
It can be all things to all people.

>inb4 butthurt

Holy smokes

There is NOTHING that triggers gaytheists, fagnostics, libshits, BLM, Antifa, globalists, academics, and the media more than a Bible.

Because they know that once the Bible opens, degenerates are about to get btfo. God will bless the people who unashamedly and boldly proclaim that they believe in him and that He is the true God. This is when shit starts getting good, especially if the Christian is uncucked like the trump administration

Plus it literally says to kill faggots.

The original meaning is only lost to Protestant degenerates who have no one among them who can read the languages they were written in.

>libertarian
>shilling for th most non-libertarian theology in existence

Protestants are the master race

"original meaning is lost" is a good Mormon-tier Great Awakening kind of meme but it's thoroughly untrue. Read the Early Fathers and those who can read and write and understand Greek and Hebrew and have studied for years to understand the original languages of the text and you'll see it's not true.

"Knowing" ancient language x in this era is like learning formal Italian and speaking with a local in Abruzzi.
Yeah, you can probably do some chatting but any non surface meaning is lost.
It is foolish to pretend that clergy or scholars are able to understand local ancient language like the people who spoke it or wrote it down originally.

This is where the Early Fathers come in. They offer contemporary sources from the earliest years and the key first theological developments of the Church. The earliest of them even studied under the Apostles and those who knew them, and were contemporaries or within a very short time of the original writers of the New Testament texts.

What of the OT?

right, it's symbolism when you want it to symbolize your agenda, but doesn't symbolize the other guys agenda.

fuck off, you might as well go back to reading tea leaves to interpret the future.

The OT has a bit of a mixed up, messy history, a lot of ancient cultural context that need to be taken into consideration, especially the earliest books like the Pentateuch. This context isn't totally lost, it's not perfectly preserved either in all honesty, but the OT is not a total context-less mystery. The main role of the OT in Christianity is it's prophetic nature, a spiritual history of covenants and narratives between God and His followers, and above all its role as foretelling and prophesying of the coming Christ, whom fulfilled something like 300 prophecies found in the OT.

Someone watched Peterson's videos and got curious.

daily reminder religion is an essential factor in becoming a god emperor

>most non-libertarian theology in existence
What is Islam

They can still understand it better than Protestants who can't speak it at all.

This is great news. Good on them.

Fuck off leftypol

They hate classicism more than anything. They destroyed the universities for the sole purpose of killing the resurgence of the classical world

it tends to be the religious people who have no idea what the bible says desu

but Muslim people totally believe everything in their book, and they take everything literally

That's because they don't have two brain cells to rub together and eat sand.

God bless the United States, her President and her allies.

isnt it funny how the far right in the US is so much like the far right over in the middle east?

Really makes you think.

This. The best way to make a Jew froth at the mouth is to bring up Homer, Plato, and the Renaissance. If I had my way we'd go back to teaching Latin and Greek in Elementary school, which is something we used to do back when during our Civic Religion phase when we were the world's capital of godless heathens trying to make everyone pray to Washington and read Cicero.

>inb4 yet another mocha colored mudman ooga boogas about muh jesus
I'm from Michigan. Kikes, Democrats, and Jews love Christianity; they just don't like Whites being Christian. They're fine with Jesus; they're not fine with Whites worshiping him. They're fine with the cross when brown people wear it; they despise it when White people wear it. They love it when people read the Bible; as long as the reader isn't White. Are you beginning to see a connection here? Thinking everything will be alright as long as we have Jesus is delusional, like the Civic Nationalists who think it's okay to be surrounded by Blacks and Browns as long as they have the Constitution.

Separation of church and state you cuck

Why do they hate white Christians?

too bad they have accept white christian fascism as the new political trend in the west

>semi-literate
>greatest book of all time
yah...no sweetie. sorry not sorry

>not realizing that there is a great deal to be learned from the bible, regardless of faith

Only when it comes to making laws and the free practice of religion or lack thereof, cuck.

>Bronze age
>Iliterate
>Translated 100x
You literally only know Reddit tier facts about that book. Perhaps do your own research before making such loose claims.

There's a difference between the way things are and the way they ought to be, you wandering homo

Ill take the bait as well:
Can you even conceive of the possibility that you are "evil"? Like maybe your wrong and we're right.
People of faith doubt their faith all the time, they falter. Do atheists ever falter or question their beliefs?

Because it works and you can demonstrate that it's origin is from outside our time domain. Every single prophecy specified by it has been fulfilled and it still not over yet. Watch Chuck Missler's videos it's going to blow the shit out of your mind youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYIk4MAUnGh16HFgsW5rfWXokXQLKFcTS

They will be studying this.

Peterson in my view is one of the few that actually have a good argument for a functional role in society that the bible and Christianity can have. I have a slightly differentiated view, that rather, since the human species was so undeveloped when the bible and Christianity was made (there was no psychology, sociology, etc.) that humanity needed "a bible" , various societies needed foundation texts in order to guide them.

Now that we do have psychology, sociology, and science, we need to now start making the connections, that is, seeing how "Gods word" equates to sociological, psychological, etc. facts

>Our military must focus on a decisive and overwhelming victory. -7/26/17

>The US is a Christian country founded on Christian traditions by traditionalist Christian settlers.

Christian Unitarian occultists

watch jordan b petersons bible series, you dont have to fucking believe in god to see the value in that book.
just think a little bit more about it, than you are used to.

Has some good parables.

Impeach.

Sup Forums is all cucks. Nietzsche was right. Christianity is for the weak. There is only the Overman.

No idea.....................

I like this. Fuck commie atheist faggots.

>Forced National Boshevik meme
>Overman with communism

lol

bump

Hooray!!!

Fuck off, leaf. You have cuckdeau, don't be a dog in the manger for the USA

it is taken literally

I approve.

I disapprove.

/thread

Christ is the King of Kings.

Eat shit fedoracuck.

IN THIS MOMENT I AM EUPHORIC

>illetrate people wrote a book

Begone, heretic.

>Christ didn't really die on a cross, that's just symbolic
>David really wasn't a king, that's just symbolism
>Israel wasn't really under Babylonian captivity, that's just symbolism
>The death of Christ (which didn't really happen, it was just symbolic) doesn't really open you to salvation (which is just symbolic anyway, it's not real)

They should have an atheist study and talk about how nothing matters and they can do what they want since we're all going to die anyway.

Why, what's the point? :^)

Your here on this board shilling for atheism, tell me the point of that.

Stop being Christian bigots goyim!

youtube.com/watch?v=I2Lclgqy4Ps

youtube.com/watch?v=UhFvfW3Pai0

I am doing literally the opposite, user. Atheism is societal cancer.